You'll regret it. You decided

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't get that from him at all.
Everybody is different. But I garanDAMNtee you. If you saw his fEETs, attire and shones, you wouldn’t trust him 10 pence or your kids.

He acts as a lovely nice uncle. But he is a sick freak. Beware.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
lol Damn! I was hoping to make it to the bonus round for the big money.

If you are fully capable of ignoring another member then why use the ignore feature at all? What's the point?

Because I don't want to see useless poasts that aren't worth looking at. I don't even want to waste the time it takes scrolling past them. I don't want any of my browser's cache clogged up with their insipid memes and/or grotesque pictures.

I'm not trying to "cancel" them or drive them off the forum but my own forum experience is greatly enhanced by their functionally disappearing from view.

If I don't want to see scat images which makes more sense: Scrolling quickly past AFTER/WHILE viewing that horrific mess or simply erasing the scat poaster entirely from my forum experience?

Only one of those options actually achieves the goal of not seeing it.

Same goes for the poasters who, in my opinion, only ever contribute the textual equivalent of scat.

You can wallow in that stuff if you want to but my Ignore button gets used unapologetically.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Because I don't want to see useless poasts that aren't worth looking at. I don't even want to waste the time it takes scrolling past them. I don't want any of my browser's cache clogged up with their insipid memes and/or grotesque pictures.

I'm not trying to "cancel" them or drive them off the forum but my own forum experience is greatly enhanced by their functionally disappearing from view.

If I don't want to see scat images which makes more sense: Scrolling quickly past AFTER/WHILE viewing that horrific mess or simply erasing the scat poaster entirely from my forum experience?

Same goes for the poasters who, in my opinion, only ever contribute the textual equivalent of scat.

You can wallow in that stuff if you want to but my Ignore button gets used unapologetically.
Scat is indeed gross. I'm with you on that one.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Shuddup and sit down before you chaf your poosy. LOL

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Hahaha!!!

The Victims of TheProwler Support Group meeting has commenced.

Poor Senile @Joe.

The bus was running late and they started without him.

Hahahahaha!!!!

Skidromofo

Factory Bastard
Scat is indeed gross. I'm with you on that one.
You like gaming which I think is gross. What's really wrong with something natural as SCAT? you telling me if you lived on the streets and only thing available to eat was SCAT to survive you wouldn't eat it? you're bullshitting period if you say you wouldn't. Or simply bathing. No water available you wouldn't Scatify yourself to feel better about yourself. Bullshit if you wouldn't. SCAT is fun and natural. Gaming is fake and fake fun.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
You like gaming which I think is gross. What's really wrong with something natural as SCAT? you telling me if you lived on the streets and only thing available to eat was SCAT to survive you wouldn't eat it? you're bullshitting period if you say you wouldn't. Or simply bathing. No water available you wouldn't Scatify yourself to feel better about yourself. Bullshit if you wouldn't. SCAT is fun and natural. Gaming is fake and fake fun.
To each their own bro. I'm just not down with it is all. I'm not judging anyone. I just happen to think that it's fucking gross and I don't know of any breath freshener on earth or beyond that could mask that stench. @UncleDiLF I'm not judging you man. Do your thing.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
What is it about gaming that you find gross?

Skidromofo

Factory Bastard
To each their own bro. I'm just not down with it is all. I'm not judging anyone. I just happen to think that it's fucking gross and I don't know of any breath freshener on earth or beyond that could mask that stench. @UncleDiLF I'm not judging you man. Do your thing.
Cologne and perfume smells are far worse in every way and not very sexually satisfying as poop dumping on a mans chest or where he wants to eat my logs. It makes me cum

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Sweaty fingers. The smell is very unbecoming and unnatural unlike SCAT
Sweaty fingers? LOL

I've been playing console games for damn near 40 years and never got sweaty fingers. If your fingers sweat while playing you have to be terribly out of shape or have a glandular problem.

• LMAO
Reactions: X

Skidromofo

Factory Bastard
Sweaty fingers? LOL

I've been playing console games for damn near 40 years and never got sweaty fingers. If your fingers sweat while playing you have to be terribly out of shape or have a glandular problem.
what the fuck you trying to say? that i'm fat? you probably fatter than me. i just quoted an old post and put another kid pic of me today son. i've never been fat eveer

grrr i wanna punch you son. hardcore on the streets right now FAT MAN. gonna slap your cock down too with a shovel and ice pick yo ass better simmer down or i will sledgehammer yo nose off

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Thread recap:
OfLtyql.gif

Last edited:

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
what the fuck you trying to say? that i'm fat? you probably fatter than me. i just quoted an old post and put another kid pic of me today son. i've never been fat eveer

grrr i wanna punch you son. hardcore on the streets right now FAT MAN. gonna slap your cock down too with a shovel and ice pick yo ass better simmer down or i will sledgehammer yo nose off
You're probably right about fat thing. Maybe I should go and have someone shit all over me and even drink their shit too. Could maybe lose a few pounds. Wadda you think?

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
"SCAT is fun and natural. Gaming is fake and fake fun."

Also, what is natural and fun about eating, playing with and drinking shit? It may be natural for puppies to eat the loaf they just pinched, but not humans. I can see it now: 'Come on over man the game is just starting, the beer is in the fridge and a big ass bowl shit pudding in the fridge has our name on it.' Pass

Skidromofo

Factory Bastard
"SCAT is fun and natural. Gaming is fake and fake fun."

Also, what is natural and fun about eating, playing with and drinking shit? It may be natural for puppies to eat the loaf they just pinched, but not humans. I can see it now: 'Come on over man the game is just starting, the beer is in the fridge and a big ass bowl shit pudding in the fridge has our name on it.' Pass
What's so fun, natural, and blah blah about sitting on your ass all day actually doing nothing at all? at least what I do leads to fucking. All you do is get more fatter and grumpy about life. Take a walk with me outside for 5 mins and it would be better than gaming in every single possible way. End of story narrow minded fattie fuckwitstein

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️

Dear Sir or Madam,
We hope you enjoy your forum experience. Your feedback is important to us.

72BKsse.png

Sincerely,

UFZejTA.gif

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
She emailed me for support when Dove and Countess were picking on her! Lulz

“Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude!?????”

:Bwahaha:

Lying sack of shit. I emailed you telling you to stop trying to insert me into your fight with Flynn. I made it clear that I wasn't standing up for you because you never stood up for me. Fair is fair, scrotum.

Just like I had to fight my own battles, I expected a man scrotum like you to do the same. I used them as an example of how you didn't give two shits about my battles, therefore I didn't give two shits about yours.

But like a typical whiny bastard, you also lie. Weak, delicate, fragile little scrote...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Lying sack of shit. I emailed you telling you to stop trying to insert me into your fight with Flynn. I made it clear that I wasn't standing up for you because you never stood up for me. Fair is fair, scrotum.

Just like I had to fight my own battles, I expected a man scrotum like you to do the same. I used them as an example of how you didn't give two shits about my battles, therefore I didn't give two shits about yours.

But like a typical whiny bastard, you also lie. Weak, delicate, fragile little scrote...
You really do have selective memory don’t you, you fat little thing you? No yuo! Trolololol