You'll regret it. You decided

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
He wasn't taking no for an answer on the open forum, not in PM so I thought an email would wake him the fuck up.

I was so :Wrong: Some people are truly manic and can't be helped. Last email I ever sent someone from a forum.

And it will stay that way.
Oh well. Live and learn 'eh?

GecgZgS.jpg

FbgX2wf.gif

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Seems to me that using member's family as insult material is crossing a line and should not be done. It never ends well.
VWAHdKB.png

Especially the way Flynn was doing it.

That dude lacked self-control.

And the way Fat @Lily supported him.....it was disgusting. Truly reprehensible.

She has earned her reputation.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
When the pain is at a manageable level it is detrimental for any healing to take place, I haven’t washed my hair in two days we’re now family

X....only women with very fine hair wash their hair everyday.

I have carried 4 children and have serious sciatic damage. I haven't had any flare ups in a long time and I do yoga pretty much every morning....as per a physical therapist I know.

It's worked for years.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I wonder if that was around the same time that she sent me a PM asking for help. She said something about how it would "go a long way in building your reputation at Bastard Factory".

It was pretty pathetic, but I did take it easy on her for a while. I felt sorry for her because she was clearly being hurt.

Some people simply should not be playing The Game.
Yeah…exactly around the same time. It was like-one day I was cool, then the next day I’m a scrotum for not sticking up for her whilst I was indisposed!??
Lol …she went off like a frog in a sock! And as If I’m going to try involve myself in a hissy-fit over another forum?
Fair fucking dinkum…

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
One day on discord we were talking of grandkids and @Breakfall injects a little piodism into the convo about sexual apparatus like huh wtf ?
Once in a call he tried so desperately to get me on his side regarding his penchant for sniffing panties I was mortified he was a’splain away I was all like what a fucking creeper
Penchant eh? Is that like your rock spiderism? A penchant for getting into tiny cracks eh Mr Penchantism halfwit!?
Disassemble your sex bike lest your “future” grandchildren accidentally come across the diabolical keepsake! Better?

:AttaBoi:

No One

Factory Bastard
Yeah…exactly around the same time. It was like-one day I was cool, then the next day I’m a scrotum for not sticking up for her whilst I was indisposed!??
Lol …she went off like a frog in a sock! And as If I’m going to try involve myself in a hissy-fit over another forum?
Fair fucking dinkum…
Certain individuals ostensibly have no sense of boundaries or perspective.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Certain individuals ostensibly have no sense of boundaries or perspective.
And then blatantly lies about it to save fat face! Only in this instance…she’s done it repeatedly to so many others in the past. What she fails to even understand…is that she’s trying to preach to an audience that actually warned me when I surprisingly took her side in the first place out of the purest of compassion to an individual, that I felt at the time, wanted to turn over a new forest!?

The retiree (lol) formally known as Oak…is nothing but a rolly-polly cupcake! (It’s like snowflake…but foood!)

:Bwahaha:

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
People here got in assbox for saying peedio or posting too much ScAT

But what about that zbarbie shit?

Why is that alloweded?

CW the whoreson took orders from cock monster and posted another pathetic barbie pic with my face on it.

Enough is enough.

Final meAT! I am done. I am tired.

You will regret. Fuck yiu all
So you started a thread about Barbie? Noted Barbie boy!!!!

No One

Factory Bastard
And then blatantly lies about it to save fat face! Only in this instance…she’s done it repeatedly to so many others in the past. What she fails to even understand…is that she’s trying to preach to an audience that actually warned me when I surprisingly took her side in the first place out of the purest of compassion to an individual, that I felt at the time, wanted to turn over a new forest!?

The retiree (lol) formally known as Oak…is nothing but a rolly-polly cupcake! (It’s like snowflake…but foood!)

:Bwahaha:
All in teh game....

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
You are a liar and mental to boot. This is a you problem because you're still hanging on to you butthurt and dragging it out AGAIN. Only all twisted to make it unrecognizable.

You're a weak and ineffectual whiny bastard.

Only another weak ass miserable asshole neo-nazi loser and Igor give you any play.

You are a triumverate of psychologically castrated males because men you are not.

Get fucked all of you.
Ha Ha........Lily's fat.......

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Penchant eh? Is that like your rock spiderism? A penchant for getting into tiny cracks eh Mr Penchantism halfwit!?
Disassemble your sex bike lest your “future” grandchildren accidentally come across the diabolical keepsake! Better?

:AttaBoi:
Pido, no on gaf what a pido has to say beat it