Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
294512748_1436170420221327_4706180426160402630_n.jpg

:TrainWreck:

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
It it as riveting as you dreamt about?

I haven't watcedh a second of it, nor have millions upon millions of Americans who simply don't give a shit about your Trump hate.

So ... you never answered my question about your white-hate fetish? What is the basis of your self-loathing and why do you blame your forebears for the inferiority of the third worlders?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I haven't watcedh a second of it, nor have millions upon millions of Americans who simply don't give a shit about your Trump hate.

So ... you never answered my question about your white-hate fetish? What is the basis of your self-loathing and why do you blame your forebears for the inferiority of the third worlders?
Could you rephrase your question in the form of a Charley Daniels Toby Keith mashup? That'd be sweet as Tupelo Honey.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Could you rephrase your question in the form of a Charley Daniels Toby Keith mashup? That'd be sweet as Tupelo Honey.

It always takes a white guy ...

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

It always takes a white guy ...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Quick question. Are you deaf, blind and retarded? How about complete denial? Is your TV broken? Only a poor toad that has been run over in the street would deny what’s taking place here. Poor sap

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Doubt you’ve got $50.
The pure pleasure of watching fatso and the few allies he has left look like complete fucking fools and crooks is cool. Who admires fat, lying, arrogant illiterate morons?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Did they get him this time :GiggleBitch:
Maybe you should actually watch the hearings, I think they might even open your eyes. The people telling us about Trump are Trumper's not librul media or radical lefties, they are or were Trump staffers.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Looks like they nailed that fat bum Steve Bannon. I’m so broken hearted.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Maybe you should actually watch the hearings, I think they might even open your eyes. The people telling us about Trump are Trumper's not librul media or radical lefties, they are or were Trump staffers.

That's what's most incredible. They are all Trump flunkies, every last one of the staffers were his flunkies. His own daughter said she believed Bill Barr.

The tools on here are complete and utter degenerate nincompoops.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

That's what's most incredible. They are all Trump flunkies, every last one of the staffers were his flunkies. His own daughter said she believed Bill Bar.

Willfully retarded.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That's what's most incredible. They are all Trump flunkies, every last one of the staffers were his flunkies. His own daughter said she believed Bill Bar.

Willfully retarded.

They think they're making "liburls cry" when they are stupid AF. lmfao, that's funny

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Willfully retarded.

They think they're making "liburls cry" when they are stupid AF. lmfao, that's funny
I think Pauncho Pugsley still uses that as his title...such a doofus.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Willfully retarded.

It's so lame. They admit to being so caught up in what the left thinks of them that they spend all their energy on "owning" libs.

It's funny.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Willfully retarded.

It's so lame. They admit to being so caught up in what the left thinks of them that they spend all their energy on "owning" libs.

It's funny.
Now they demand to be isolated from us, to save their delicate feels.