January 6

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
zlMyghj.jpeg

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I know a lot of folks don't like him but I find him to be a very entertaining man.

I dislike his following the most.

But I have no issue with people who vote for him and aren’t any of the “ism” kind… racism, sexism, classism, dipshitism.

I feel like the isms are only impeding society and causing hatred and corruption. I just want love for everyone tbh. Love is so powerful. It can heal you and save you.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't think it matters who becomes president. Can't please everyone.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I dislike his following the most.

But I have no issue with people who vote for him and aren’t any of the “ism” kind… racism, sexism, classism, dipshitism.

I feel like the isms are only impeding society and causing hatred and corruption. I just want love for everyone tbh. Love is so powerful. It can heal you and save you.
Love is in very short supply these days indeed.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I know a lot of folks don't like him but I find him to be a very entertaining man.
I agree .. everyday seemed to be something lol
He's a conman and to watch him do his thing as the POTUS was at times mesmerizing

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I agree .. everyday seemed to be something lol
He's a conman and to watch him do his thing as the POTUS was at times mesmerizing
Hi X How are you? He certainly loves a crowd where he can use his pet names for various people e.g. "Sleepy Joe". I think Trump would make a fantastic stand up comedian.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I hate that we have a president on the books who said shit like “I’ve never seen a skinny person drinking Diet Coke” and “grab em by the pussy.”

It’s so cringe… but I forgive his pigishness. He’s a man. Isn’t that what women are supposed to do? :GiggleBitch:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Yeah he def lowered the standard of what was always viewed as a very prestigious position.
He's greasy af lol ...

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah he def lowered the standard of what was always viewed as a very prestigious position.
He's greasy af lol ...
He's been a grifter/con man his entire life, but that never seemed to bother his 'poorly educated' base.

senior penor

Factory Bastard
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
You're forgetting it was because nancy and the sergeant-in-arms partisan grandstanding that j6 even able to happen in he first place. Multiple requests were made for better security were made even before jan 6th, and the partisan drunken clown denied them because they wanted a shitshow in order to "get trump", and a life was lost because of it.

senior penor

Factory Bastard

Remember that other special prosecutor that was gonna "get trump" over russian collusion? what was that old geriatric's name again?
oh right. robert mueller. I remember people like you having wet dreams of him "getting trump", only to have to hit a bunch of copeium when it didn't pan out like you thought, and its gonna end the same here,too. one big waste of time and taxpayer money because a few establishment goons are still on the "orange man bad" tirade.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
You're forgetting it was because nancy and the sergeant-in-arms partisan grandstanding that j6 even able to happen in he first place. Multiple requests were made for better security were made even before jan 6th, and the partisan drunken clown denied them because they wanted a shitshow in order to "get trump", and a life was lost because of it.
Thanks for proof that you're a willfully ignorant dupe of disinformation, SOH is not in charge of security.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Remember that other special prosecutor that was gonna "get trump" over russian collusion? what was that old geriatric's name again?
The guy who had his hands tied behind his back by the duplicitous DOJ Bill Barr, at the time you mean?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
It's funny the way this thread phases in an out of visibility whenever someone of value decides to piss on the cretin OPs mong head.

senior penor

Factory Bastard
Thanks for proof that you're a willfully ignorant dupe of disinformation, SOH is not in charge of security.
The Sergeant at Arms is elected at the beginning of each Congress by the membership of the House.
Who do you think put him there? the fucking tooth fairy?! Who had control of the house when they elected that walking handjob as sergeant-at-arms? Nancy appointed him, the DNC-controlled house voted him in, and he failed miserably at his one job he had. So your big "ah ha!" moment here is the whole DNC is responsible for the shitshow on january 6th.
Now that is a stunning admission! Police forces and security ran by democrats would have dropped more bodies if they were black. now that is a very odd thing to say that Democrats like to kill black people.

Last edited:

senior penor

Factory Bastard
The guy who had his hands tied behind his back by the duplicitous DOJ Bill Barr, at the time you mean?
Are you sticking to that same excuse when this other guy doesn't "get trump" like you wanted either? Are you mad that Mueller had to investigate Trump for the crime he was tasked with investigating, and with the evidence that Adam schiff kept going on TV and proclaiming he had and was gonna lock trump up with(spoiler Alert:they had nothing). Weird how mueller had all of this "evidence" but still couldn't get the job done. Perhaps stop getting your "evidence" from corrupt politicians.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Senior - Today is January 6th a day for snowflakes like admong everywhere to reflect on all the mean and hurtful things Orange Man bad did to their tender bussies.

Please have a heart and at least wait another 12 hours before kicking him up the asshole so soundly with facts like that. I'm sure he's feeling emo enough as it is.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Are you sticking to that same excuse when this other guy doesn't "get trump" like you wanted either? Are you mad that Mueller had to investigate Trump for the crime he was tasked with investigating, and with the evidence that Adam schiff kept going on TV and proclaiming he had and was gonna lock trump up with(spoiler Alert:they had nothing). Weird how mueller had all of this "evidence" but still couldn't get the job done. Perhaps stop getting your "evidence" from corrupt politicians.
But surely, consistent with any other arm of law enforcement or special investigator charged with criminal discovery, had Trump been innocent of all that was alleged he would have done his part as a defense attorney and provided the facts needed to exonerate him?

I mean, isn't his declaration that he couldn't find that which he was not searching for in the first place not proof enough of overwhelming guilt?

you're not very in-touch with the legal system and how it works, are you?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Watch a live video of part of The Speaker of the House's desperate attempts to get some LE on the scene after being rebuffed or ignored by the LE responsible?

There is a lot more video of her doing her best to uphold the Constitution, while the trumptards ran amok looking to execute Pence and Pelosi, let alone vandalizing the Capitol.