January 6th, "gonna be wild"

Holliday

Banned
Banned
I'm talking about, Dovey... I've seen him bring up her private life during a political debate.. MANY times.. It's weak and wrong. Defend it.. I don't give a fuck. I've NEVER seen Dovey attack him personally,, EVER
What would I know of her private life other that what she herself has made public knowledge?
You mean like here love and fascination with guns and shooting?
Yeah - I had to hire a....private eye for that. :Wink:
How does that belong in political thread?
You brought it up - you tell me.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It's all you got when you're losing a debate is to bring up PI in a political thread... You're a weak dick .No doubt about it :)

Holliday

Banned
Banned
It's all you got when you're losing a debate is to bring up PI in a political thread... You're a weak dick .No doubt about it :)
What PI? Link?

PS: In all of my years on the internetz I have never lost a debate. And that's a fact..f-a-c-t.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Joe will be sworn it Blazer, because he was voted in 6 dozen times.

So you support the jack ass who supported segregation, wrote the crime bill that caused racail disparities in criminal justice and voted in support of war, was the sitting VP when the "cages" were built, deportations were high, jobs were outsourced and slave states were created.....why?

Why do you want this and pit yourself against citizens that dont want it?

Do I need to point out that Biden shouldnt have won the primaries?
Here's all that needs to be pointed out:

.................. TRUMP LOST ! ....fucking period.

Right so screw everything else. If poor people in other countries get bombed oh well at least Trump didnt get a second term.

Such a priviledged attitude. Good thing you wont have to worry about things like violence and poverty. I guess that's what matters most.
Absolutely - after Joe gets done there won't be a 3rd worlder living and us finely white trailer park hillbillies will finally take our rightful place as RULERS of the ERFF !

This kind of attitude is why nothing will ever change or improve.

America deserves to get knocked down, frankly.

It's easy to minimize and mock real issues that you dont have to deal with. And human beings only matter as much as you can use them to support your opinions.
Well, the issue at hand is dealing with shitty trolls like you, Duhv - and I'm having a fine ol time of it. :Wink:

So why would you even come to a board that hosts known trolls?
As I have said many times over - to point and laugh at them. To ridicule and make fun of.

Just like I'm doing with you and Oderstink right now. :LOL1:

Which is incredibly sad and pathetic. Which again....is what's expected.
It's entertainment and comedy, Duhv. You don't have real conversations.
You talk about people harming children and burning businesses and then say it's people like me.
Go fuck yerself. Who is the one going on about shooting across a street from their porch? Was it me.
Who's the violent minded one, Duhv. You don't give a shit about no third world people. You'd love to see an all white world.

If I support street violence then you should be able to link my comments.
Here's your challenge:

Go find posts I've made in support and DO NOT come back until you have.

You are really smothering under the weight of your own hatred and ideas of others.

There is that "everyone who doesnt agree with my political opinions wants an all white world" bullshit.

While you trash the president who reformed criminal justice, kept us out of new wars and made peace deals and lowered unemployment across the board and embrace Jim Crow Joe.

Do you support the destructive violence inflicted on poor minorities that we call BLM protests? Because they have destroyed more black lives in months than police brutality has in years.

Calling people trolls and racists is how you avoid addressing points in any sort of respectful or productive manner. If that's how you want to view and interact with the world, fine. It's sad AF and has to be draining.....but I can go forward confident that I made appropriate decisions that supported my values, which are peace and liberty and fairness.

Whatever you are doing doesnt particularly appeal to me in the slightest and you are not making me feel anything but glad I'm not like you. I'm not disconnected from humanity enough to have this sort of smug dismissive attitude.

Dovey, why do you insist upon spreading unfounded claims about the stuff Trump has done. You are posting pure spin.
I'm going out on a limb here - I know.
..but could it be she's a troll and that's what they do?

Dovey sounds like a sincere Trumper to me, but I suppose there's always a chance she's not really that dumb.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I would except that from you.. If you didn't shut a person off by bringing up their personal life to "win" I'd respect you a lot more. But, ya know, if you consider that fair play... and winning means THAT much to you :/ You need to deflate that ego a little bit.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I've seen Holligay bring up where she lives, kids.. EVERYTHING, unprovoked during a political debate... and now he asks for titty pics because he doesn't like what she has to say? smh.

I've never seen him do that.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I would except that from you.. If you didn't shut a person off by bringing up their personal life to "win" I'd respect you a lot more. But, ya know, if you consider that fair play... and winning means THAT much to you :/ You need to deflate that ego a little bit.

Who are you talking to?

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I've seen Holligay bring up where she lives, kids.. EVERYTHING, unprovoked during a political debate... and now he asks for titty pics because he doesn't like what she has to say? smh.

He has Lotus.. or I wouldn't bring it up.. time and time again. I'm beating a dead horse here.. Time to move on :)

Holliday

Banned
Banned

Joe will be sworn it Blazer, because he was voted in 6 dozen times.

So you support the jack ass who supported segregation, wrote the crime bill that caused racail disparities in criminal justice and voted in support of war, was the sitting VP when the "cages" were built, deportations were high, jobs were outsourced and slave states were created.....why?

Why do you want this and pit yourself against citizens that dont want it?

Do I need to point out that Biden shouldnt have won the primaries?
Here's all that needs to be pointed out:

.................. TRUMP LOST ! ....fucking period.

Right so screw everything else. If poor people in other countries get bombed oh well at least Trump didnt get a second term.

Such a priviledged attitude. Good thing you wont have to worry about things like violence and poverty. I guess that's what matters most.
Absolutely - after Joe gets done there won't be a 3rd worlder living and us finely white trailer park hillbillies will finally take our rightful place as RULERS of the ERFF !

This kind of attitude is why nothing will ever change or improve.

America deserves to get knocked down, frankly.

It's easy to minimize and mock real issues that you dont have to deal with. And human beings only matter as much as you can use them to support your opinions.
Well, the issue at hand is dealing with shitty trolls like you, Duhv - and I'm having a fine ol time of it. :Wink:

So why would you even come to a board that hosts known trolls?
As I have said many times over - to point and laugh at them. To ridicule and make fun of.

Just like I'm doing with you and Oderstink right now. :LOL1:

Which is incredibly sad and pathetic. Which again....is what's expected.
It's entertainment and comedy, Duhv. You don't have real conversations.
You talk about people harming children and burning businesses and then say it's people like me.
Go fuck yerself. Who is the one going on about shooting across a street from their porch? Was it me.
Who's the violent minded one, Duhv. You don't give a shit about no third world people. You'd love to see an all white world.

If I support street violence then you should be able to link my comments.
Here's your challenge:

Go find posts I've made in support and DO NOT come back until you have.

You are really smothering under the weight of your own hatred and ideas of others.

There is that "everyone who doesnt agree with my political opinions wants an all white world" bullshit.

While you trash the president who reformed criminal justice, kept us out of new wars and made peace deals and lowered unemployment across the board and embrace Jim Crow Joe.

Do you support the destructive violence inflicted on poor minorities that we call BLM protests? Because they have destroyed more black lives in months than police brutality has in years.

Calling people trolls and racists is how you avoid addressing points in any sort of respectful or productive manner. If that's how you want to view and interact with the world, fine. It's sad AF and has to be draining.....but I can go forward confident that I made appropriate decisions that supported my values, which are peace and liberty and fairness.

Whatever you are doing doesnt particularly appeal to me in the slightest and you are not making me feel anything but glad I'm not like you. I'm not disconnected from humanity enough to have this sort of smug dismissive attitude.

Dovey, why do you insist upon spreading unfounded claims about the stuff Trump has done. You are posting pure spin.
I'm going out on a limb here - I know.
..but could it be she's a troll and that's what they do?

Dovey sounds like a sincere Trumper to me, but I suppose there's always a chance she's not really that dumb.
No she is. I was referring like to her suggesting I am personally involved in street violence etc.

Hey - any chance that Ravin and Duhv are the same?
Hard to believe two posters are equally inept at their life's work - trolling.

Holliday

Banned
Banned

He has Lotus.. or I wouldn't bring it up.. time and time again. I'm beating a dead horse here.. Time to move on :)
Just want you to know that there are people here who I've posted with for 14 years and they know well I do not do that sort of thing.
Sayin don't maker it so, Ravin.
Run along - go finish melting under your couch.

and PS: mentioning your couch is hot dumping PI. :LOL2:

Holliday

Banned
Banned

Who are you talking to?
Holliday.
Holliday? That's Dork Hollighey to you, young lady.

Why I never.....:Pissed5:

Last edited:

Dr Bill Jiden

Dr. Bill Jiden, Actual President elect of the US
Whoever has the hamberder franchise on the 6th is goig to make a killing!

znwszlpxozy41.png

They're here, their yuuge, and their hangery!
And the fucktards whine about threadjacking

Sir, funny is funny, Gravy Seals is funny. I don't have a partisan sense of humor.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

znwszlpxozy41.png

Sir, funny is funny, Gravy Seals is funny. I don't have a partisan sense of humor.
It is funny. But if it has nothing to do with Jan 6th then it is the same type of thread jacking Jake has been pissing & moaning about for weeks

Dr Bill Jiden

znwszlpxozy41.png

It is funny. But if it has nothing to do with Jan 6th then it is the same type of thread jacking Jake has been pissing & moaning about for weeks

Oh, I see your point. Everyone's a hypocrite. It's just the way it is.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Who are you talking to?
Holliday.

Glad you had to edit that angry face in..HAHAHAHAHAHA

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

znwszlpxozy41.png

Oh, I see your point. Everyone's a hypocrite. It's just the way it is.
Liberals moreso than anyone

Holliday

Banned
Banned

Who are you talking to?
Holliday.

Glad you had to edit that angry face in..HAHAHAHAHAHA
Yeah - you see - I sort of hoped that would drive home the comedy and leave no doubt about it. :Wink:

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well.. being that it was important for you to get that angry face in after 15 minutes.. tells me a little bit about you :D

Holliday

Banned
Banned
Well.. being that it was important for you to get that angry face in after 15 minutes.. tells me a little bit about you :D
I know you people have trouble picking up the subtler messages in a post.

Just trying to help.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
You can post up titty pics.

Dr Bill Jiden

I'm talking about, Dovey... I've seen him bring up her private life during a political debate.. MANY times.. It's weak and wrong. Defend it.. I don't give a fuck. I've NEVER seen Dovey attack him personally,, EVER

I wonder if it's because he has nothing to attack. What can he be personally be attacked for? Hiking alone because he has no friends or companion? People don't even want to post on his lonely hiking thread.

You should feel pity for him.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I think its so strange, for 4 years, we had "Russia! Russia! Russia!" , and come to find out, there was no Russia. What we did find out, was some other shady dealings during that time, by the Democratic party. Like did we suddenly forget the IRS Tea Party scandal, that targeted Tea Party voters during Obama? Did we forget Hillary screwing Bernie? Did we forget Obama illegally spying on Trump? Plus much much more. Yet, we are told "get over it, it was fair, move on, nothing to see here". Even after so much evidence to the contrary that we should NOT move on.

This is like a kid in school, getting a 100 on his test score, from cheating. And when the teacher finds out, the kid says "I passed that test! Get over it! Move on!".

Blazer do you like the fact that Trump is beholden to Russia, and Putin? Even Jerry Falwell says the fucker is done. How many times do the votes need to be counted? I thought you loved your country? Funny you failed to mention the current stab by the Russians, and hacking.

I do love my country Sea, and I dont want to see it go down the drain. Cheating is cheating, no matter which side its on.
...but it's never on the conservative side, is it?

You can point all the fingers you want. But the fact is, Biden's team cheated and stole the election from all the patriots that voted LEGALLY. ALL ILLEGAL votes need to be tossed out. All the Dominion vote switching, invalid. "Time to go Republicans, we got votes to stuff!"

You're telling me, that these motherfuckers that Burned Looted and Murdered all year, are the same motherfuckers that had an honest election? Ha!

If they were legal registered voters, yes.

Thats the thing Sea, if Biden won from Legal registered voters so be it. But I cant stand cheating and liars. And I wont stand for it.

The fact that some areas had more voters than registered voters is a Yuge red flag alone. As well as dead people voting.

Could you post solid proof of the claim that more people voted than were registered? I will watch this thread for your evidence.

Sure! Here is one instance......

PA-Vote-Count.jpg

Holliday

Banned
Banned
I think its so strange, for 4 years, we had "Russia! Russia! Russia!" , and come to find out, there was no Russia. What we did find out, was some other shady dealings during that time, by the Democratic party. Like did we suddenly forget the IRS Tea Party scandal, that targeted Tea Party voters during Obama? Did we forget Hillary screwing Bernie? Did we forget Obama illegally spying on Trump? Plus much much more. Yet, we are told "get over it, it was fair, move on, nothing to see here". Even after so much evidence to the contrary that we should NOT move on.

This is like a kid in school, getting a 100 on his test score, from cheating. And when the teacher finds out, the kid says "I passed that test! Get over it! Move on!".

Blazer do you like the fact that Trump is beholden to Russia, and Putin? Even Jerry Falwell says the fucker is done. How many times do the votes need to be counted? I thought you loved your country? Funny you failed to mention the current stab by the Russians, and hacking.

I do love my country Sea, and I dont want to see it go down the drain. Cheating is cheating, no matter which side its on.

You can point all the fingers you want. But the fact is, Biden's team cheated and stole the election from all the patriots that voted LEGALLY. ALL ILLEGAL votes need to be tossed out. All the Dominion vote switching, invalid. "Time to go Republicans, we got votes to stuff!"

You're telling me, that these motherfuckers that Burned Looted and Murdered all year, are the same motherfuckers that had an honest election? Ha!

Thats the thing Sea, if Biden won from Legal registered voters so be it. But I cant stand cheating and liars. And I wont stand for it.

The fact that some areas had more voters than registered voters is a Yuge red flag alone. As well as dead people voting.

Could you post solid proof of the claim that more people voted than were registered? I will watch this thread for your evidence.

PA-Vote-Count.jpg

Dr Bill Jiden

PA-Vote-Count.jpg

Did you read the small print? Starts with "Note:"

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Carlson said. What more proof is needed?

Aint you got some Antifa PLEASE ASS BOX ME! scum to bail out of jail?