January 6th, "gonna be wild"

Dr Bill Jiden

Dr. Bill Jiden, Actual President elect of the US

vddhMMo.png

Are you American?

No but a good chunk of my family is and also an attack on the American voting system is an attack on the free world...

Your opinion doesn't matter. You have no rights here.

If only you knew what I know... Hmmmm

If only. :PanicAttack:

Holliday

Banned
Banned
Poll: 67 Percent of Republicans Believe Voter Fraud Boosted Biden to Win
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Time for you kweirdo luvin repukes to find a new party!!! :LOL2:

Give it a few months. Already your QAnon Branch is losing faith.
Oh, Newsmax - another discredited site. LoLz at loktard.

PS: Hey, lokmerde - aren't you supposed to be out collecting those Bible quotes that don't exist? :LMAO:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Dr Bill Jiden

No but a good chunk of my family is and also an attack on the American voting system is an attack on the free world...

No need to panic :Popcorn:

yet

Oh, I'm shaking in my boots. Terrified I tell ya!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

No need to panic :Popcorn:

yet

Oh, I'm shaking in my boots. Terrified I tell ya!

Go tell Sophiesticatededatoncenoncerooooohooooo

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

PS: Hey, lokmerde - aren't you supposed to be out collecting those Bible quotes that don't exist? :LMAO:
Well hey there dummy! Are you seriously still hung up, imagining the Bible DOESNT say you cant bang your grandma? Sorry dude, not only cant you bang your grammy, but you cant bang your sister or your dad either. Sorry! :LOL2:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

You’re in my world now Payday! :Excited1:

Holliday

Banned
Banned

This is what happens when "news" outlets like Newsmax are called on their bullshit and lies.

Newsmax issues sweeping ‘clarification’ debunking its own coverage of election misinformation
Online and on the air, the network said it ‘would like to clarify its news coverage and note it has not reported as true certain claims made about’ two election technology companies.

The conservative news channel Newsmax joined its much larger competitor, Fox News Media, in attempting to “clarify” inaccurate comments that have been made on the network about election technology company Smartmatic.

Newsmax then ran through some of the claims that have been made about the company and essentially debunked them. In particular, Newsmax said the network has found “no evidence” of a relationship between Dominion and Smartmatic, as has been alleged in commentary. “No evidence has been offered that Dominion or Smartmatic used software or reprogrammed software that manipulated votes in the 2020 election,” the network said.

Newsmax also clarified that Smartmatic is a U.S. company that is “not owned by the Venezuelan government, Hugo Chávez or any foreign official or entity,” as has been alleged, and has no connection to the financier — and conservative boogeyman — George Soros.

Dr Bill Jiden

This is what happens when "news" outlets like Newsmax are called on their bullshit and lies.

Newsmax issues sweeping ‘clarification’ debunking its own coverage of election misinformation
Online and on the air, the network said it ‘would like to clarify its news coverage and note it has not reported as true certain claims made about’ two election technology companies.

The conservative news channel Newsmax joined its much larger competitor, Fox News Media, in attempting to “clarify” inaccurate comments that have been made on the network about election technology company Smartmatic.

Newsmax then ran through some of the claims that have been made about the company and essentially debunked them. In particular, Newsmax said the network has found “no evidence” of a relationship between Dominion and Smartmatic, as has been alleged in commentary. “No evidence has been offered that Dominion or Smartmatic used software or reprogrammed software that manipulated votes in the 2020 election,” the network said.

Newsmax also clarified that Smartmatic is a U.S. company that is “not owned by the Venezuelan government, Hugo Chávez or any foreign official or entity,” as has been alleged, and has no connection to the financier — and conservative boogeyman — George Soros.

All it took were a few cease and desist letters and they caved.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
What is the Gateway Pundit:

The Gateway Pundit is an American
news and opinion website. The website is known for publishing falsehoods, hoaxes, and

She asked for proof, didnt say where from lol.

Man, always with you libtards "you're source is invalid! cause it dont go along with my feelings! WAH!"

How is a link to a discredited site "proof," in your mind? Just curious.

Well for starters, I would believe them more than any of the other disinfo propaganda machines such as CNN. Tell me, what site is "credited" in your opinion? I know you are mostly Center, but lean to the Left.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
What is the Gateway Pundit:

The Gateway Pundit is an American
news and opinion website. The website is known for publishing falsehoods, hoaxes, and

She asked for proof, didnt say where from lol.

Man, always with you libtards "you're source is invalid! cause it dont go along with my feelings! WAH!"

How is a link to a discredited site "proof," in your mind? Just curious.

Well for starters, I would believe them more than any of the other disinfo propaganda machines such as CNN. Tell me, what site is "credited" in your opinion? I know you are mostly Center, but lean to the Left.
Take it easy on Lotusbutt...she’s not familiar with foreign policy, where I am gifted! Shhhhhhhhhh

Dr Bill Jiden

I'm guessing every single extremist right-winger here predicted a Trump win. Am I wrong?

I will celebrate the New Year on January 20th

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned

"67 Percent of Republicans Believe Voter Fraud Boosted Biden to Win"

Republicans, the party that LOST the elections and is heavily influenced by the propagada spread by Mr. Trump. And -sorry dudes and gals- consists of a lot of people that are "not the smartest".

How would it be possible that this headline does not surprise me? :Confused:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Joe will be sworn it Blazer, because he was voted in 6 dozen times.

So you support the jack ass who supported segregation, wrote the crime bill that caused racail disparities in criminal justice and voted in support of war, was the sitting VP when the "cages" were built, deportations were high, jobs were outsourced and slave states were created.....why?

Why do you want this and pit yourself against citizens that dont want it?

Do I need to point out that Biden shouldnt have won the primaries?
Here's all that needs to be pointed out:

.................. TRUMP LOST ! ....fucking period.

Right so screw everything else. If poor people in other countries get bombed oh well at least Trump didnt get a second term.

Such a priviledged attitude. Good thing you wont have to worry about things like violence and poverty. I guess that's what matters most.
Absolutely - after Joe gets done there won't be a 3rd worlder living and us finely white trailer park hillbillies will finally take our rightful place as RULERS of the ERFF !

This kind of attitude is why nothing will ever change or improve.

America deserves to get knocked down, frankly.

It's easy to minimize and mock real issues that you dont have to deal with. And human beings only matter as much as you can use them to support your opinions.
Well, the issue at hand is dealing with shitty trolls like you, Duhv - and I'm having a fine ol time of it. :Wink:

So why would you even come to a board that hosts known trolls?
As I have said many times over - to point and laugh at them. To ridicule and make fun of.

Just like I'm doing with you and Oderstink right now. :LOL1:

Which is incredibly sad and pathetic. Which again....is what's expected.
It's entertainment and comedy, Duhv. You don't have real conversations.
You talk about people harming children and burning businesses and then say it's people like me.
Go fuck yerself. Who is the one going on about shooting across a street from their porch? Was it me.
Who's the violent minded one, Duhv. You don't give a shit about no third world people. You'd love to see an all white world.

If I support street violence then you should be able to link my comments.
Here's your challenge:

Go find posts I've made in support and DO NOT come back until you have.

You are really smothering under the weight of your own hatred and ideas of others.

There is that "everyone who doesnt agree with my political opinions wants an all white world" bullshit.

While you trash the president who reformed criminal justice, kept us out of new wars and made peace deals and lowered unemployment across the board and embrace Jim Crow Joe.

Do you support the destructive violence inflicted on poor minorities that we call BLM protests? Because they have destroyed more black lives in months than police brutality has in years.

Calling people trolls and racists is how you avoid addressing points in any sort of respectful or productive manner. If that's how you want to view and interact with the world, fine. It's sad AF and has to be draining.....but I can go forward confident that I made appropriate decisions that supported my values, which are peace and liberty and fairness.

Whatever you are doing doesnt particularly appeal to me in the slightest and you are not making me feel anything but glad I'm not like you.
I believe that was you admitting you have failed the challenge.

I'll be expecting your titty pics in my mailbox thank yyyou.

I dont accept "challanges" from bitter knuckledraggers who spew lame hateful stereotypes and make excuses for poor behaviour.

And as far as "titty pics", I'm afraid you'll be waiting on that for a long time.

Why is it all the rabid anti Trumpers who turn out to be the most misogynistic and racist ones?

Mostly because it is all projection with them. They are misogynistic and racist so they can't understand people who aren't the same as them thus they project their own defects upon everyone else.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Republicans, the party that LOST the elections and is heavily influenced by the propagada spread by Mr. Trump. And -sorry dudes and gals- consists of a lot of people that are "not the smartest".

News flash: In every election since 1960, with the exception of just two which were landslides and so undeniable, the losing side claimed the other side cheated. Large percentages of their voters also believed it. This is literally what happens almost every presidential election.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

News flash: In every election since 1960, with the exception of just two which were landslides and so undeniable, the losing side claimed the other side cheated. Large percentages of their voters also believed it. This is literally what happens almost every presidential election.
You are the best but take your time...you’re in the Sweatshops now! :)