January 6th, "gonna be wild"

Admin.

What would Tyler Durden Do
Site Supporter ☠️
thjqGIU.png

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I happened to like Trump and his policies.. and voted for him. But to each their own. I'll live with it.. that's all I can say.

Dr Bill Jiden

Dr. Bill Jiden, Actual President elect of the US
OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
NEWS FLASH! BIDEN IS STILL NOT PRESIDENT!

hahahahahahahaha

You're right. He's president-elect until Jan 20th.

You want a participation trophy?

He's president elect, til Jan 6th :Grin3:

I can't wait until you lose again. After mkre than 50 losses in court you still haven't caught on. Of course what should I expect from people that fly loser's flags?

Yeah, cant have court cases or lawyers, or even representatives of the people speaking in support of the fraud, thanks to the ANTIFA scum. Them fuckers are doxxing and ruining the lives of anyone that takes a stand. They have to back off in fear of their lives. Its true!!!! Even though the evidence of fraud is stacking ever higher, its about to topple over from weight of it, and it wont be able to be ignored.

The South may of lost, but it lost honorably. We didnt bow down to tyrants. Just like we aint now.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Blazer, where is the truth? I’m starving for it. You never deliver any proof. Biden won 38 times.

Dr Bill Jiden

hahahahahahahaha

I can't wait until you lose again. After mkre than 50 losses in court you still haven't caught on. Of course what should I expect from people that fly loser's flags?

Yeah, cant have court cases or lawyers, or even representatives of the people speaking in support of the fraud, thanks to the ANTIFA scum. Them fuckers are doxxing and ruining the lives of anyone that takes a stand. They have to back off in fear of their lives. Its true!!!! Even though the evidence of fraud is stacking ever higher, its about to topple over from weight of it, and it wont be able to be ignored.

The South may of lost, but it lost honorably. We didnt bow down to tyrants. Just like we aint now.

It's ANTIFA's fault you lost the election? Hahahahaha
The point about the South is that there are generations of you who won't let go, but you bitch about candidates like Gore and Clinton.

smh

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Blazer, where is the truth? I’m starving for it. You never deliver any proof. Biden won 38 times.

I already posted a lot over the past 2 months :SadFace:

Im frickin' starvin' too! For all this to be over lolol. I dont like it anymore either. But evidently there is a process for handling all this fraud.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

hahahahahahahaha

The point about the South is that there are generations of you who won't let go, but you bitch about candidates like Gore and Clinton.

smh

Im saying anyone who has tried to stand up about the fraud, gets doxxed, harassed at their homes, etc. Not cool.

Let go? The South? Never! lol

All we ever wanted was to be left alone, yet we are STILL under attack to this very day. Now WHO wont let go?

Dr Bill Jiden

hahahahahahahaha

smh

Im saying anyone who has tried to stand up about the fraud, gets doxxed, harassed at their homes, etc. Not cool.

All we ever wanted was to be left alone, yet we are STILL under attack to this very day. Now WHO wont let go?

What does that have to do with the lame election "fraud" cases the Trump campaign has lost one after another?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

hahahahahahahaha

smh

My friend, please dont let these conspiracy theories get the best of you. There shouldn’t be any argument about this, except from the sore loser, who continues to lose ground and any credibility that he might of had.