January 6th, "gonna be wild"

X

xXx
Site Supporter
what's a yuge ?? is it a device you two use to suck E-cock ??

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Lol. Monster is all flustered cause his fagina is still swollen, sore and bleeding from all the snatch stomping he been getting

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This site needs a masturbation emoji for posts like the two above ones. It's obvious why my ankles are wet, if one wastes a few seconds to read the riveting repartee and notes the stalking.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
This site needs a masturbation emoji for posts like the two above ones. It's obvious why my ankles are wet, if one wastes a few seconds to read the riveting repartee and not the stalking.
It’s obvious you pissed your pants. Yeah

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
This site needs a masturbation emoji for posts like the two above ones. It's obvious why my ankles are wet, if one wastes a few seconds to read the riveting repartee and not the stalking.
It’s obvious you pissed your pants. Yeah

I'll send you survival gear.

That should do ya for the next 4, Bigly.
I’m not interested in any of your cross dresser apparel, joe

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I can't wait.....it's like holding back that huge orgasm during some bangin' ass sex.....and once you explode....ahhhh the heavenly bliss..... Biden is fucked without the feeling!!!! Bwahahahaha!!! @X honey, where you at? I'm horny now. :LMAO2::LMAO::Excited1::EvilOne2:

Are you saying you're going to have a big orgasm when Trump finally gets kicked out on his ass. You and a few billion other people. LMAO.

giphy.gif

We all know it's not gonna work out that way. Too much evidence is stacked against this election. If Biden gets it, everyone (besides the lefties) know he cheated his way in. How come no other election has EVER been fought over like this in history??? Lack of voter fraud, much? Why do Republicans care so much about THIS election in general and not so much other elections in history??? Why??? Think about it.
These silly bums actually believe the Pentagon cut off briefings to the BIden fraudsters because of the Christmas holiday

Like christmas on Dec 25th is some brand new thing during an incoming presidents transition

dupes

Hasn't changed any other year.....wonder whats so different this time??? Bwahahahaha!!!!

I can't wait.....it's like holding back that huge orgasm during some bangin' ass sex.....and once you explode....ahhhh the heavenly bliss..... Biden is fucked without the feeling!!!! Bwahahahaha!!! @X honey, where you at? I'm horny now. :LMAO2::LMAO::Excited1::EvilOne2:

Are you saying you're going to have a big orgasm when Trump finally gets kicked out on his ass. You and a few billion other people. LMAO.

giphy.gif

We all know it's not gonna work out that way. Too much evidence is stacked against this election. If Biden gets it, everyone (besides the lefties) know he cheated his way in. How come no other election has EVER been fought over like this in history??? Lack of voter fraud, much? Why do Republicans care so much about THIS election in general and not so much other elections in history??? Why??? Think about it.
These silly bums actually believe the Pentagon cut off briefings to the BIden fraudsters because of the Christmas holiday

Like christmas on Dec 25th is some brand new thing during an incoming presidents transition

dupes

Hasn't changed any other year.....wonder whats so different this time??? Bwahahahaha!!!!

Ummm, there's a lunatic in the WH who is claiming that, though he lost by 7 fucking MILLION votes, somehow he was cheated, and his braindead Trumpeciles believe it!!!! LMFAO You people are tragic.

A tragedy that shall go down in history! Hahahahaha!

Yes. You will go down in history as the dumbest bunch of folks who ever lived. Dumber than any pre-homo sapiens species, even.

Last edited:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It would be so glorious to watch these noodle neck soy turds get bright red with anger to the point they burn their own backyards down again.

The pussies on the left know better than to try that shit in red states. THey'd get turned into taco meat if they tried

It's gonna ba 4 long years for ya in the Wilderness, eh Bigly?

Who knows? It could be another 8 if Trump runs again in 2024 and splits the Republican vote.

But good luck in the next 4, eh?

It's only "wilderness" if you dont know what's gonna happen.

And everyone knows what a Biden presidency will be....in reality....except the Biden voters.

It will be the same old job crushing, poverty driving, western imperialism, empty platitudes and cronism that always comes with career politicains.

I'm glad millions are kicking and screaming.

It's just weird when people are like "hur hur the government is gonna fuck us all and bomb civilians in others and we cant wait its gonna aaawweesone! Fuck your criminal justice reform and peace deals!!"

Lotus may be left but at least shes not delusional about Biden. She just believes the same about Trump....which I clearly disagree with her on.

Ignoring the fact that tens of millions of people will not view Biden as a legitimate presidency isnt gonna change it.

Of course it will be. But how did you people get suckered into thinking Trump was better? Mystifying beyond belief.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

giphy.gif

dupes

giphy.gif

dupes

Ummm, there's a lunatic in the WH who is claiming that, though he lost by 7 fucking MILLION votes, somehow he was cheated, and his braindead Trumpeciles believe it!!!! LMFAO You people are tragic.

Yes. You will go down in history as the dumbest bunch of folks who ever lived. Dumber than any pre-homo sapiens secies, even.

We love how opinionated you are.....we also love to prove you wrong. It's quite exciting.

Succubus

Site Supporter

It would be so glorious to watch these noodle neck soy turds get bright red with anger to the point they burn their own backyards down again.

The pussies on the left know better than to try that shit in red states. THey'd get turned into taco meat if they tried

Who knows? It could be another 8 if Trump runs again in 2024 and splits the Republican vote.

And everyone knows what a Biden presidency will be....in reality....except the Biden voters.

It will be the same old job crushing, poverty driving, western imperialism, empty platitudes and cronism that always comes with career politicains.

It's just weird when people are like "hur hur the government is gonna fuck us all and bomb civilians in others and we cant wait its gonna aaawweesone! Fuck your criminal justice reform and peace deals!!"

Lotus may be left but at least shes not delusional about Biden. She just believes the same about Trump....which I clearly disagree with her on.

Ignoring the fact that tens of millions of people will not view Biden as a legitimate presidency isnt gonna change it.

Of course it will be. But how did you people get suckered into thinking Trump was better? Mystifying beyond belief.

Trump is the better of the two running. There were others, of course but in the end it was Biden or Trump. I say choose the lesser of two evils. Trump may be a pervert but Biden is a pedophile. "I'll take the pervert for $300, Alex".

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

giphy.gif

dupes

giphy.gif

dupes

Yes. You will go down in history as the dumbest bunch of folks who ever lived. Dumber than any pre-homo sapiens secies, even.

We love how opinionated you are.....we also love to prove you wrong. It's quite exciting.

I'm waiting for the day, the month, the year, the century when you prove me wrong. But while I wait, I'm going about my life, because it's going to be a long ass time before any proof comes from you knuckle draggers.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Trump is the better of the two running. There were others, of course but in the end it was Biden or Trump. I say choose the lesser of two evils. Trump may be a pervert but Biden is a pedophile. "I'll take the pervert for $300, Alex".

Trump is a pedophile and a rapist. Don't delude yourself so badly.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I just love the way the whole party is shitting on AOC and BLM now that they’re done using her

Succubus

Site Supporter

giphy.gif

dupes

giphy.gif

dupes

I'm waiting for the day, the month, the year, the century when you prove me wrong. But while I wait, I'm going about my life, because it's going to be a long ass time before any proof comes from you knuckle draggers.

16 days.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Trump is a pedophile and a rapist. Don't delude yourself so badly.
He’s a Sith Lord every other weekend and the Boogie Man on the third Tuesday of every month too

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

giphy.gif

dupes

giphy.gif

dupes

16 days.

Until Trump's walk of shame and the Trumpeciles' meltdown. I know.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

I liked Trump, wish he would have just kept his mouth shut ... he was his own worst enemy

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You people have done a damn good job of proving to the deep state that they can feed you any line of horseshit they want, and you will not only believe it, but you will take up arms against democracy in support of your spurious belief. What a bunch of fucking tools. Deep state tools. Congrats.

Succubus

Site Supporter
You people have done a damn good job of proving to the deep state that they can feed you any line of horseshit they want, and you will not only believe it, but you will take up arms against democracy in support of your spurious belief. What a bunch of fucking tools. Deep state tools. Congrats.

No, the lefties took the democracy the day they decided to cheat to win the election. Don't blame it on the patriots.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

No, the lefties took the democracy the day they decided to cheat to win the election. Don't blame it on the patriots.
Exactly

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You are an idiot. You have no proof anyone stole the election. All you have is a bunch of partisan nutjobs claiming it happened. NO EVIDENCE. NONE. Whinging fucking sore looser babbies. You're not a patriot. You're a fool.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
You would have been loyal to Britain back in 1776... I just know it.