January 6th, "gonna be wild"

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
I can't wait.....it's like holding back that huge orgasm during some bangin' ass sex.....and once you explode....ahhhh the heavenly bliss..... Biden is fucked without the feeling!!!! Bwahahahaha!!! @X honey, where you at? I'm horny now. :LMAO2::LMAO::Excited1::EvilOne2:

Are you saying you're going to have a big orgasm when Trump finally gets kicked out on his ass. You and a few billion other people. LMAO.

giphy.gif

We all know it's not gonna work out that way. Too much evidence is stacked against this election. If Biden gets it, everyone (besides the lefties) know he cheated his way in. How come no other election has EVER been fought over like this in history??? Lack of voter fraud, much? Why do Republicans care so much about THIS election in general and not so much other elections in history??? Why??? Think about it.
These silly bums actually believe the Pentagon cut off briefings to the BIden fraudsters because of the Christmas holiday

Like christmas on Dec 25th is some brand new thing during an incoming presidents transition

dupes

Hasn't changed any other year.....wonder whats so different this time??? Bwahahahaha!!!!

I can't wait.....it's like holding back that huge orgasm during some bangin' ass sex.....and once you explode....ahhhh the heavenly bliss..... Biden is fucked without the feeling!!!! Bwahahahaha!!! @X honey, where you at? I'm horny now. :LMAO2::LMAO::Excited1::EvilOne2:

Are you saying you're going to have a big orgasm when Trump finally gets kicked out on his ass. You and a few billion other people. LMAO.

giphy.gif

We all know it's not gonna work out that way. Too much evidence is stacked against this election. If Biden gets it, everyone (besides the lefties) know he cheated his way in. How come no other election has EVER been fought over like this in history??? Lack of voter fraud, much? Why do Republicans care so much about THIS election in general and not so much other elections in history??? Why??? Think about it.
These silly bums actually believe the Pentagon cut off briefings to the BIden fraudsters because of the Christmas holiday

Like christmas on Dec 25th is some brand new thing during an incoming presidents transition

dupes

Hasn't changed any other year.....wonder whats so different this time??? Bwahahahaha!!!!

Ummm, there's a lunatic in the WH who is claiming that, though he lost by 7 fucking MILLION votes, somehow he was cheated, and his braindead Trumpeciles believe it!!!! LMFAO You people are tragic.

Please, please tell me you dont think that all those votes Biden "won" by, are legitimate.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

• Bruce Bartman, a 70-year-old from Delaware County, Pennsylvania, has been charged with voter fraud.
  • He pretended to be his dead mom to vote for President Donald Trump in the 2020 election and registered his dead mother-in-law to vote, prosecutors said.
  • Prosecutors said it was the only voter-fraud case they found after hundreds of tips.
  • Voter fraud is extremely rare in the US, but Republicans have claimed it's a major problem and sought to pass laws restricting voting.
The election should be re-run, with only in person voating allowed. Even one fraud undermines our confidence in the process. What are Democrats so afraid of??

I agree 100%. You can't monitor mail in ballots like you can in person voting.

Admin.

I'm in jail, send ketchup.
Site Supporter ☠️

giphy.gif

dupes

giphy.gif

dupes

Ummm, there's a lunatic in the WH who is claiming that, though he lost by 7 fucking MILLION votes, somehow he was cheated, and his braindead Trumpeciles believe it!!!! LMFAO You people are tragic.

Please, please tell me you dont think that all those votes Biden "won" by, are legitimate.

• Bruce Bartman, a 70-year-old from Delaware County, Pennsylvania, has been charged with voter fraud.
  • He pretended to be his dead mom to vote for President Donald Trump in the 2020 election and registered his dead mother-in-law to vote, prosecutors said.
  • Prosecutors said it was the only voter-fraud case they found after hundreds of tips.
  • Voter fraud is extremely rare in the US, but Republicans have claimed it's a major problem and sought to pass laws restricting voting.
The election should be re-run, with only in person voating allowed. Even one fraud undermines our confidence in the process. What are Democrats so afraid of??

It's a proven fact that mail in voting is more secure than standing in the rain and cold voting....do yuor reserch@

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

giphy.gif

dupes

giphy.gif

dupes

It's a proven fact that mail in voting is more secure than standing in the rain and cold voting....do yuor reserch@

Since when?

Even Democrats vocalized concerns about mail in voting AND dominion software.

This exactly why I dont trust democrats even care about the country.

Holliday

Banned
Banned
More shenanigans by America hating rightists:

"We're standing up for our constitutional rights to be here for this legislative hearing and for our rights to reopen the state of Oregon," said Crystal Wagner. "Why are they having a legislative hearing without the people? We are the people, we are the taxpayers. We're here to fight for our democracy."

..but I thought we live in a Republic.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Anyone who honestly believes that Trump won is just a flying monkey for a sociopath. You people need to seek professional help and learn to face reality, because what you believe is pure insanity. I am sincerely concerned.

has come under fresh attack over his dogged refusal to concede November’s election, with former Republican speechwriter
branding him “essentially sociopathic” on MSNBC.

The president’s former personal attorney,
, went further, telling Vanity Fair: “He has an incredibly fragile ego and his fragile ego will not allow him to acknowledge that he is a loser, that he lost the election to
… This is a cash grab. When you finish a job, you’re always thinking about how to reinvent yourself. That’s what Donald Trump is doing right now.”

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
A lot of people dont trust the Democrats or the establishment at all. And would say the same thing, that anyone who believes Biden won this fairly is a flying monkey/sociopath.

That's not to say Trump absolutely won. Just that we wouldnt know.

Holliday

Banned
Banned
A lot of people dont trust the Democrats or the establishment at all. And would say the same thing, that anyone who believes Biden won this fairly is a flying monkey/sociopath.

Well, if you don't know, then how do you know he "won" in 2016?

There are simply more Democratic leaning people nationally:

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Well Holiday, we dont.

Many people dont believe Clinton won the primary.

Clinton didnt contest it. She conceded.....so if her base or herself had a problem, nothing was done.

Now Trump IS contesting. Also many people dont think Biden even really won the primaries.

At this point those who are happy about Trump being out of the WH dont seem to really care that so many people....including leftists.. dont trust it at all.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well all the same, it's too Bad Liberals have Jobs and won't be able to point at laugh at the Maga mutts on the 6th...but you kids have fun!

You mean the same liberals that had a "Summer of Love"? those liberals?

I wish I could go, sadly I have to work lol. Now if it was on a Saturday, it would be tempting.

Gonna be interesting either way, considering a decision is suppose to be made on the 6th, and you'll have a ton of patriots there.

Still hoping, huh. Seriously, what do you think the chances are? I’d say 0 to 0 at the very best.

Holliday

Banned
Banned
Well Holiday, we dont.

Clinton didnt contest it. She conceded.....so if her base or herself had a problem, nothing was done.

Now Trump IS contesting. Also many people dont think Biden even really won the primaries.

At this point those who are happy about Trump being out of the WH dont seem to really care that so many people....including leftists.. dont trust it at all.
So you won't be voting in future elections right, Duhv?
I mean, why bother if it's all decided in advance by the Deep State?

• Agree!
Reactions: Q

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Well Holiday, we dont.

So you won't be voting in future election right, Duhv?

Probably not, Holiday. I'm not the only one, either. And it's not just right leaning people either.

The country is severely fractured and going down. But I guess if you hold tens of millions of your own countrymen in contempt and cannot have civil discourse that wouldnt bother you.

Holliday

Banned
Banned
Well Holiday, we dont.

So you won't be voting in future election right, Duhv?

Probably not, Holiday. I'm not the only one, either. And it's not just right leaning people either.

The country is severely fractured and going down. But I guess if you hold tens of millions of your own countrymen in contempt and cannot have civil discourse that wouldnt bother you.
.Oh, it does entirely.
.Unfortunately right wingers have become nothing by rabid dogs.
One does not reason with a rabid dog.
.Rabid dogs do not think.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Well all the same, it's too Bad Liberals have Jobs and won't be able to point at laugh at the Maga mutts on the 6th...but you kids have fun!

I wish I could go, sadly I have to work lol. Now if it was on a Saturday, it would be tempting.

Gonna be interesting either way, considering a decision is suppose to be made on the 6th, and you'll have a ton of patriots there.

Still hoping, huh. Seriously, what do you think the chances are? I’d say 0 to 0 at the very best.
The Pope of Lunacy Pat Robertson, is even telling Trump too get his shit packed and gtfo.

Holliday

Banned
Banned

The Pope of Lunacy Pat Robertson, is even telling Trump too get his shit packed and gtfo.

Read that earlier today
Even Pat sounds semi rational compared to Trump and Trumptards.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

If you don't like the result, you oughta lobby for an overhaul of the voting laws and procedures in your country.

The Trump supporters brought up some valid points, but unless you demand and get reforms, more of these complaints of stolen elections will appear in the future.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

If you don't like the result, you oughta lobby for an overhaul of the voting laws and procedures in your country.

The Trump supporters brought up some valid points, but unless you demand and get reforms, more of these complaints of stolen elections will appear in the future.
What "valid points" The mfer lost the race, period, it is over.

Holliday

Banned
Banned

Joe - pardons, but no one can point to any voter fraud that swung the election. Trump attorneys have failed over and over again. Had they anything credible it would have been taken seriously, but the fact is that the only verified cases of fraud have be perpetrated by Republicans voting for Trump.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
I am happy he will never stop fighting for his fans. He cares more about us than about making nice with the other politicians. Finally we have a fighter.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well Holiday, we dont.

Biden won the primaries, because all the other candidate bowed out at just the right time. It was rigged in that way, yes. But he still got the votes. And there is no way in hell Trump won. There is no way. He didn't win the majority of votes in 2016, and he sure as hell didn't get them in 2020. And the cons were trying to rig it from the beginning, with the BS they pulled with the USPS. Give me a break.

Holliday

Banned
Banned
I am happy he will never stop fighting for his fans. He cares more about us than about making nice with the other politicians. Finally we have a fighter.
One who's been bloodied to a pump and is too punch drunk to admit defeat.

On a personal note - Jebus, Deportz, what a disappointment you have become.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Joe - pardons, but no one can point to any voter fraud that swung the election. Trump attorneys have failed over and over again. Had they anything credible it would have been taken seriously, but the fact is that the only verified cases of fraud have be perpetrated by Republicans voting for Trump.

The claim is election fraud, which is not the same as voter fraud.

And it's not really about swinging the election results. It's about making all the votes were legal and fair.

It's not okay to leave our election process insecure just because it doesnt change the result. How do we even know what the results really are?

Here is Antrium the software had changed several thousand votes. Even some Democrat politicains complained about this software before this election.

Yanno it's not like Jim Crow Joe is specail or different than any other establishment politician. He will come and go. The health of the country should really be the first priority and this election fuckery will way outlast any time Trump or Biden could have had in office.

Hence why you guys on your end are being groomed to hate the tens of millions of people who do not want Biden and dont trust these results.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Your portly hero is dead otherwise. Putin’s got a big hard on for Trumps failure. I can see it now. Russian poison in his diaper. Trumps life isn’t worth the 4 billion that he owes Russians. Funny you never noticed.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I think its so strange, for 4 years, we had "Russia! Russia! Russia!" , and come to find out, there was no Russia. What we did find out, was some other shady dealings during that time, by the Democratic party. Like did we suddenly forget the IRS Tea Party scandal, that targeted Tea Party voters during Obama? Did we forget Hillary screwing Bernie? Did we forget Obama illegally spying on Trump? Plus much much more. Yet, we are told "get over it, it was fair, move on, nothing to see here". Even after so much evidence to the contrary that we should NOT move on.

This is like a kid in school, getting a 100 on his test score, from cheating. And when the teacher finds out, the kid says "I passed that test! Get over it! Move on!".

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Your portly hero is dead otherwise. Putin’s got a big hard on for Trumps failure. I can see it now. Russian poison in his diaper. Trumps life isn’t worth the 4 billion that he owes Russians. Funny you never noticed.

The rise of Russia signals a Two Tier World Order, Semajor.

Nations like Russia, Turkey, China and Iran one one side.

America & its Western Allies on the Other.

They'll do things to each other to get what they want.

It's the New Cold War.

Watch for it, eh?

Holliday

Banned
Banned

The claim is election fraud, which is not the same as voter fraud.

And it's not really about swinging the election results. It's about making all the votes were legal and fair.

It's not okay to leave our election process insecure just because it doesnt change the result. How do we even know what the results really are?

Here is Antrium the software had changed several thousand votes. Even some Democrat politicains complained about this software before this election.

Yanno it's not like Jim Crow Joe is specail or different than any other establishment politician. He will come and go. The health of the country should really be the first priority and this election fuckery will way outlast any time Trump or Biden could have had in office.

Hence why you guys on your end are being groomed to hate the tens of millions of people who do not want Biden and dont trust these results.
Election fraud - Oh yes, I looked that up.
Meaning: anytime the election doesn't go the way right-wingers want it to.

If you were worried about the health of the nation, about truth, about people and community,
the Constitution, then you'd be essentially in line with the Hippie/Liberals of the 60's and 70's.

It always makes me laugh when I hear America hating conservatives spouting what is Hippy rhetoric about not trusting government etc. The reason we do not trust the establishment is because they are power hungry anti-Liberals (aka conservatives), and there is as much or more reason for that today as there was 50+ years ago.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I think its so strange, for 4 years, we had "Russia! Russia! Russia!" , and come to find out, there was no Russia. What we did find out, was some other shady dealings during that time, by the Democratic party. Like did we suddenly forget the IRS Tea Party scandal, that targeted Tea Party voters during Obama? Did we forget Hillary screwing Bernie? Did we forget Obama illegally spying on Trump? Plus much much more. Yet, we are told "get over it, it was fair, move on, nothing to see here". Even after so much evidence to the contrary that we should NOT move on.

This is like a kid in school, getting a 100 on his test score, from cheating. And when the teacher finds out, the kid says "I passed that test! Get over it! Move on!".

Blazer do you like the fact that Trump is beholden to Russia, and Putin? Even Jerry Falwell says the fucker is done. How many times do the votes need to be counted? I thought you loved your country? Funny you failed to mention the current stab by the Russians, and hacking.