January 6th, "gonna be wild"

Holliday

Banned
Banned
Just a side note:

..Cons getting killed here.
If you can't mount a credible argument, at least have the good sense to resign.
You're embarrassing yourselves here today.

• Agree!
Reactions: Q
OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I think its so strange, for 4 years, we had "Russia! Russia! Russia!" , and come to find out, there was no Russia. What we did find out, was some other shady dealings during that time, by the Democratic party. Like did we suddenly forget the IRS Tea Party scandal, that targeted Tea Party voters during Obama? Did we forget Hillary screwing Bernie? Did we forget Obama illegally spying on Trump? Plus much much more. Yet, we are told "get over it, it was fair, move on, nothing to see here". Even after so much evidence to the contrary that we should NOT move on.

This is like a kid in school, getting a 100 on his test score, from cheating. And when the teacher finds out, the kid says "I passed that test! Get over it! Move on!".

Blazer do you like the fact that Trump is beholden to Russia, and Putin? Even Jerry Falwell says the fucker is done. How many times do the votes need to be counted? I thought you loved your country? Funny you failed to mention the current stab by the Russians, and hacking.

I do love my country Sea, and I dont want to see it go down the drain. Cheating is cheating, no matter which side its on.

Holliday

Banned
Banned
I think its so strange, for 4 years, we had "Russia! Russia! Russia!" , and come to find out, there was no Russia. What we did find out, was some other shady dealings during that time, by the Democratic party. Like did we suddenly forget the IRS Tea Party scandal, that targeted Tea Party voters during Obama? Did we forget Hillary screwing Bernie? Did we forget Obama illegally spying on Trump? Plus much much more. Yet, we are told "get over it, it was fair, move on, nothing to see here". Even after so much evidence to the contrary that we should NOT move on.

This is like a kid in school, getting a 100 on his test score, from cheating. And when the teacher finds out, the kid says "I passed that test! Get over it! Move on!".

Blazer do you like the fact that Trump is beholden to Russia, and Putin? Even Jerry Falwell says the fucker is done. How many times do the votes need to be counted? I thought you loved your country? Funny you failed to mention the current stab by the Russians, and hacking.

I do love my country Sea, and I dont want to see it go down the drain. Cheating is cheating, no matter which side its on.
...but it's never on the conservative side, is it?

• Agree!
OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

You can point all the fingers you want. But the fact is, Biden's team cheated and stole the election from all the patriots that voted LEGALLY. ALL ILLEGAL votes need to be tossed out. All the Dominion vote switching, invalid. "Time to go Republicans, we got votes to stuff!"

You're telling me, that these motherfuckers that Burned Looted and Murdered all year, are the same motherfuckers that had an honest election? Ha!

Holliday

Banned
Banned

You can point all the fingers you want. But the fact is, Biden's team cheated and stole the election from all the patriots that voted LEGALLY. ALL ILLEGAL votes need to be tossed out. All the Dominion vote switching, invalid. "Time to go Republicans, we got votes to stuff!"

You're telling me, that these motherfuckers that Burned Looted and Murdered all year, are the same motherfuckers that had an honest election? Ha!
Well, ya know Blazer

....................Prove it

.If all you have is whine sauce
Happy trolls to you, jerk.

Last edited:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

If they were legal registered voters, yes.

• Agree!

Holliday

Banned
Banned

Cons think anyone who can't for any reason make it to a voting station has no right to vote.

... Why do they hate democracy?

• Agree!
OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Thats the thing Sea, if Biden won from Legal registered voters so be it. But I cant stand cheating and liars. And I wont stand for it.

The fact that some areas had more voters than registered voters is a Yuge red flag alone. As well as dead people voting.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Cons think anyone who can't for any reason make it to a voting station has no right to vote.

"Glitches" aint got a right to vote, thats for damn sure. Nor dead people.

Holliday

Banned
Banned

"Glitches" aint got a right to vote, thats for damn sure. Nor dead people.
You mean like the dead grandma of that 70 year old Trumptard - I linked earlier?

You know - Trump instructed his supporters to vote twice, and that happened in NC and also PA.
Only known verified cases - Trumptards cheating.

Last edited:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Thats the thing Sea, if Biden won from Legal registered voters so be it. But I cant stand cheating and liars. And I wont stand for it.

The fact that some areas had more voters than registered voters is a Yuge red flag alone. As well as dead people voting.

How, and where did they cheat? You’re grabbing for nothing that exists. Trust me Blazor nothing is going to change.

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Just have another Civil War and be done with it... winner takes all
Get serious.

In a civil war, there is no "winner." A lot of people die, and the side that prevails does not "win" nor does it get everything it deserves.

It's like an election, but with lots of body bags and bankruptcies.

• Agree!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I'm all for it.

Pussy Cons will be put down in no more that a week.
Man bags and Soy milk vs AKs and 4x4 off roaders :LMAO2:

yeah you fuckers are delusional

you frail retards couldn't put down a small fire in an ashtray without peeing a little in your drawers

Holliday

Banned
Banned
I'm all for it.

you frail retards couldn't put down a small fire in an ashtray without peeing a little in your drawers
Pahleeese, nigga

Have you forgot all-a-them violent BLM types and the FACT that the Deep State, according to you - liberals, got all the weapons and clout.

Nah - ones like you will spend all of your time on the terlit shitting your guts out.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I'm all for it.

Pahleeese nigga

Have you forgot all-a-them violent BLM types and the FACT that the Deep State, according to you - liberals, got all the weapons and clout.

Nah - ones like you will spend all of your time on the terlit shitting your guts out.
I know that BLM activists trying to impress us with their gun marches managed to shoot themselves accidentally.

TWICE :LMAO2: :facepalm:

Stick to swing handbags tards, automatic rifles aren't for you

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
I'm all for it.

Pahleeese, nigga

And guys like Kyle will plant you. lol

Holliday

Banned
Banned
I'm all for it.

Pahleeese nigga

I know that BLM activists trying to impress us with their gun marches managed to shoot themselves accidentally.

All that bravado from a guy who won't meet a flail old libtard for a game of one-on-one Basketball.

Sad, so sad.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I'm all for it.

Pahleeese, nigga

Oh god.

I bet Hollowgay got all moist n shit just reading that.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I'm all for it.

Pahleeese nigga

All that bravado from a guy who won't meet a flail old libtard for a game of one-on-one Basketball.

Sad, so sad.
Why would I want to meet a known homosexual who wants to brush up against me in a cage?

having your ass plowed with a shoe horn might be fun times for you but I don't get down that way

Holliday

Banned
Banned
I'm all for it.

Pahleeese, nigga

Of course he won't be shooting at peaceful protesters, Ice Princess.
...and I guarantee he'll be good an proprally fucked - good enough to lose his cherry, just like you did in the bed of that pickup back in '65. :Wink:

Holliday

Banned
Banned
I'm all for it.

Pahleeese nigga

Sad, so sad.
Why would I want to meet a known homosexual who wants to brush up against me in a cage?

having your ass plowed with a shoe horn might be fun times for you but I don't get down that way
Chiiiickkkkkkeeeen!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I'm all for it.

Pahleeese, nigga

...and I guarantee he'll be good an proprally fucked - good enough to lose his cherry, just like you did in the bed of that pickup back in '65. :Wink:

Yeah you go tiger

tenor.gif

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
I'm all for it.

Pahleeese, nigga

You'll be worm food. Maybe someone will use your worms for fish bait. :LMAO2:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I'm all for it.

Pahleeese, nigga

You'll be worm food. Maybe someone will use your worms for fish bait. :LMAO2:
Can you imagine a million fairy nonce crossdressers clutching their soy automatic penis pistols while trying to march in tights and high heels against a real conservative militia? :LMAO2:

They'd survive only long enough until we were done laughing at their pathetic asses

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Remember when Kyle packed up a "peaceful protester" who just so happened to be aiming a gun at him?

Good times

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Can you imagine a million fairy nonce crossdressers clutching their soy automatic penis pistols while trying to march in tights and high heels against a real conservative militia? :LMAO2:

They'd survive only long enough until we were done laughing at their pathetic asses

That word, militia?

I don't think it means what you think it means, greaseball.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

That word, militia?

I don't think it means what you think it means, greaseball.
Does it mean people who still have their noses on their faces?