January 6th, "gonna be wild"

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ya know, as bad as I hate to say this....I really don't like Biden....but I don't want anything to happen to him because then Kamala will get it and I damn sure don't want to see ANY WOMAN as president....especially that "wannabe black" bitch.

Kamala is a train wreck of blind ambition, shittalk, and stupid...

Don't worry Dinky.

If Kamala isn't popular enough in 2024, the Democrats will drop her.

Becoming the VP doesn't automatically translate into a Presidency.

I gets this strange feeling Kamala won't be on the ticket in 2024.

The DNC aren't dumb.

Obviously they want the most electable person they can get.

If she doesn't fit the bill, they're drop her.

Lots of VP's were dumped by their party before the next election.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
COVID is a joke and so is the integrity of the US election system. Fukin full on banana republic. Glad I've hidden the stuff I'm worried about.

Why don’t you and your herd, your trannies move to Iceland? I think you’d be happier.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Democrats forced to retract theor lie that there was ever a plot to assassinate anyone. It was just deliberate misinformation by the democrats designed to shape public opinion by lying.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Democrats forced to retract theor lie that there was ever a plot to assassinate anyone. It was just deliberate misinformation by the democrats designed to shape public opinion by lying.

Amigo you may want to rewrite what you posted. Beyond that the link is bull shit

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
CNN, Fox, CNBC. How about you?

Well that's the problem. You got the corporate media pumping narratives....not so much objective news reporting.

Why would I listen you Dovey? I’m content to listen to and read info from the agencies I believe are fair.

Because they lie and I havent.

There is no way you think the corporate media is more honest than actual other countrymen of yours.

Why would i say they are deceptive if they were not?

They are profiting. What is my motive?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Well that's the problem. You got the corporate media pumping narratives....not so much objective news reporting.

Why would I listen you Dovey? I’m content to listen to and read info from the agencies I believe are fair.

There is no way you think the corporate media is more honest than actual other countrymen of yours.

Seaboob's motive is always fresh dicks up his colostomy flange...

Admin.

What would Tyler Durden Do
Site Supporter ☠️
j6N8gOI.jpg

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Seaboob's motive is always fresh dicks up his colostomy flange...

Look who speaks. Still trying to sort out your gender. Who’s winning?,

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Did you fools know that 1/6 was ten days ago. Your side lost, Incase you didn’t notice.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

If the Capitol Intruders didn't have more sinister motives then why doeso photographic evidence suggest otherwise?

zip-tie-guy.png

...guy had zip tie handcuffs.

So they must've had something planned.

• Agree!
Reactions: Q

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You need the cash?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Amigo you may want to rewrite what you posted. Beyond that the link is bull shit

How so? It is pretty clear that fake claim was added due to political pressure as Dems were blatantly lying all over MSM claiming they were going to be hanged and assassinated. Only it was all untrue and just made up lies. Thus why the claim got retracted one day after they lied and made it all up.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

If the Capitol Intruders didn't have more sinister motives then why doeso photographic evidence suggest otherwise?

zip-tie-guy.png

We carried those all the time in Iraq. It was called just being prepared. In a court of law you have to prove things beyond a reasonable doubt and not just play guessing games.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I guess you missed the news clips. This hoard of losers looked pretty serious. At the same time, I don’t care what you believe

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

zip-tie-guy.png

We carried those all the time in Iraq. It was called just being prepared. In a court of law you have to prove things beyond a reasonable doubt and not just play guessing games.

Ignorant post amigo. Being prepared for what?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

zip-tie-guy.png

Ignorant post amigo. Being prepared for what?

The bottom line is it is perfectly legal to have zip ties so no one has to justify anything to you.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Don't ask. Too many people believe Facebook, Twitter, 4chan, Bastard Factory, etc. are media where you can find reliable news messages :SadFace:

You think those are all the options?

Fuuucckkk.
Saw that small abbreviation? "etc."? It's a very difficult word. It is short for "etcetera". It means that there is more, but not really useful to mention since already a few examples have been mentioned.
Oh and it's french. Just so you know :)

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Don't ask. Too many people believe Facebook, Twitter, 4chan, Bastard Factory, etc. are media where you can find reliable news messages :SadFace:

You think those are all the options?

Fuuucckkk.
Saw that small abbreviation? "etc."? It's a very difficult word. It is short for "etcetera". It means that there is more, but not really useful to mention since already a few examples have been mentioned

Dont mind her. She’s loaded

Reactions: Q