January 6th, "gonna be wild"

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Yup and all the Trumpkins are catching Covid.
Lol. Covid is killing off his electorate!
Next week its Biden time!
Lol
Ohhhh the pain it will cause! Ohhh the agony!!
Ohhh the faces of the insurgent protesters when they see the Soldiers upholding the Constitution!
With machine guns!
Ooohhhhhhh boo hoo..
The tears of the Trumpkins will flow!
Ohhh the Orange man's pain *sniff* *sniff*
Biden Won Bitches!
And that's fucking that-
Wrong-o bitch! COVID cases arent any worse than anywhere else. And BTW, I talked to someone who knows the coroner of a mid sized town in Indiana. They actually had FEWER deaths in 2020 than they did in previous years. He brought it up to a buncha covid hand wringing cunts like you and was ordered to stop bringing attention to it and then the county promptly removed the numbers from public view.
Uh-huh.
Biden won, tho..

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lol
Ohhh the faces of the insurgent protesters when they see the Soldiers upholding the Constitution!
With machine guns!
Ooohhhhhhh boo hoo..
Biden Won Bitches!
And that's fucking that-
Wrong-o bitch! COVID cases arent any worse than anywhere else. And BTW, I talked to someone who knows the coroner of a mid sized town in Indiana. They actually had FEWER deaths in 2020 than they did in previous years. He brought it up to a buncha covid hand wringing cunts like you and was ordered to stop bringing attention to it and then the county promptly removed the numbers from public view.
Uh-huh.
Biden won, tho..
biden and the democRATs cheated the election dummy. Thats not a win, thats a coup. Donald Trump got more votes on 2020 than any other President in the history of the United States. dementia joe got about 50 some million AT MOST!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Lol
With machine guns!
Ooohhhhhhh boo hoo..
Biden Won Bitches!
And that's fucking that-
Uh-huh.
Biden won, tho..

Well he failed his first few attempts and it took one hell of a propaganda campaign and severe lack of integrity to shove him in there now.

We got the author of the crime bill, patriot act and war on drugs.

Everything that went wrong in this country he played a major part it.

I hope in 4 years you still think it's a good thing. You are probably well off enough to pretend it is.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Lol
With machine guns!
Ooohhhhhhh boo hoo..
Biden Won Bitches!
And that's fucking that-
Uh-huh.
Biden won, tho..
biden and the democRATs cheated the election dummy. Thats not a win, thats a coup. Donald Trump got more votes on 2020 than any other President in the history of the United States. dementia joe got about 50 some million AT MOST!
Conservative judges and politicians disagree with that BS.
So doesn't the military.
Biden still won, tho..

Reactions: Q

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Lol
With machine guns!
Ooohhhhhhh boo hoo..
Biden Won Bitches!
And that's fucking that-
Uh-huh.
Biden won, tho..

Well he failed his first few attempts and it took one hell of a propaganda campaign and severe lack of integrity to shove him in there now.

I hope in 4 years you still think it's a good thing. You are probably well off enough to pretend it is.

Benzo is not well off.

He still lives with his mom.

And she died decades ago

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Lol
With machine guns!
Ooohhhhhhh boo hoo..
Biden Won Bitches!
And that's fucking that-
Uh-huh.
Biden won, tho..

Suuuure it did.
Biden still will be POTUS, tho...

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Lol
With machine guns!
Ooohhhhhhh boo hoo..
Biden Won Bitches!
And that's fucking that-
Uh-huh.
Biden won, tho..

Suuuure it did.
Why do old useless people like biden so much

Is it the checks you leach off the government every month?

it's the checks isn't it? Be honest

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Lol
With machine guns!
Ooohhhhhhh boo hoo..
Biden Won Bitches!
And that's fucking that-
Uh-huh.
Biden won, tho..

Benzo is not well off.

And she died decades ago
Heh.
And she voted for Biden!
*BOOM*
5Zz.gif

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Lol
With machine guns!
Ooohhhhhhh boo hoo..
Biden Won Bitches!
And that's fucking that-
Uh-huh.
Biden won, tho..

Benzo is not well off.

And she died decades ago
Heh.
And she voted for Biden!
*BOOM*
5Zz.gif
I'm sure she did.

Several times in fact

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Lol
With machine guns!
Ooohhhhhhh boo hoo..
Biden Won Bitches!
And that's fucking that-
Uh-huh.
Biden won, tho..

Suuuure it did.

Trump is a loser cocksucker?
Reason enough for me..

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Lol
With machine guns!
Ooohhhhhhh boo hoo..
Biden Won Bitches!
And that's fucking that-
Uh-huh.
Biden won, tho..

Benzo is not well off.

And she died decades ago
Heh.
And she voted for Biden!
*BOOM*
5Zz.gif
I'm sure she did.

Several times in fact
Many, many times.
I used a dolly to drag her stinking ass into the polling places.
Everybody was very nice and said Hello.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Lol
With machine guns!
Ooohhhhhhh boo hoo..
Biden Won Bitches!
And that's fucking that-
Uh-huh.
Biden won, tho..

Suuuure it did.

Sure what did?

Dude that response didnt even make sense.

Do you know anything about the sociopath you are supporting?

I'm perfectly willing to cite every claim. Unlike too many people, I vote based on policies and facts.

You are supporting the author of the Crime Bill. A racist who supported segregation. He voted for the Iraq war. He wrote several parts of the Patriot Act. He was an architect of the horribly failed war on drugs.

There is more bullshit, too. Like the Anita Hill shitshow and the Ukrainian shitshow. And recently lying about being endorsed by the NAACP.

You guys should have went for Tulsi G. But you dont really care about the country. You just care about beating "Trumptards"

I mean congrats.....you fucked yourself as well though. And fucked criminal justice reform progress.

You gotta be white and well off enough to not understand how harmful your choice really was.

Our country is falling apart....but yeah, Trump lost. THATS the important thing. *eyeroll*

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Lol
With machine guns!
Ooohhhhhhh boo hoo..
Biden Won Bitches!
And that's fucking that-
Uh-huh.
Biden won, tho..

Suuuure it did.

Sure what did?

I'm perfectly willing to cite every claim. Unlike too many people, I vote based on policies and facts.

You are supporting the author of the Crime Bill. A racist who supported segregation. He voted for the Iraq war. He wrote several parts of the Patriot Act. He was an architect of the horribly failed war on drugs.

There is more bullshit, too. Like the Anita Hill shitshow and the Ukrainian shitshow. And recently lying about being endorsed by the NAACP.

You guys should have went for Tulsi G. But you dont really care about the country. You just care about beating "Trumptards"

I mean congrats.....you fucked yourself as well though. And fucked criminal justice reform progress.

You gotta be white and well off enough to not understand how harmful your choice really was.

Our country is falling apart....but yeah, Trump lost. THATS the important thing. *eyeroll*
'We' don't see things that way.
3 lines or less, I'm not reading all the nonsense, fyi
Biden still gonna be POTUS, tho..

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Lol
With machine guns!
Ooohhhhhhh boo hoo..
Biden Won Bitches!
And that's fucking that-
Uh-huh.
Biden won, tho..

Suuuure it did.

Sure what did?

Yeah. You make a good argument for people needing to past tests to get liscenced to vote.

Anything longer than a headline seems to be too much for a lot of you.

You shouldn't have bothered voting if you are too fucking lazy to vote responsibility.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lol
With machine guns!
Ooohhhhhhh boo hoo..
Biden Won Bitches!
And that's fucking that-
Uh-huh.
Biden won, tho..

Suuuure it did.

Sure what did?

Yes, Dovey, our country is falling apart. In spite of the fact that you just had four years of Trump as POTUS and a CON majority in the Senate and SCOTUS. Why didn't they fix everything?

Let me answer that for you: Because Trump, ALL of the CONs, and 99% of the Dems are corporate whores. The USA is going to continue its downward spiral until we get the corporatocracy out of government. Keep voting for Dems and CONs and that will NEVER happen.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Lol
With machine guns!
Ooohhhhhhh boo hoo..
Biden Won Bitches!
And that's fucking that-
Uh-huh.
Biden won, tho..

Suuuure it did.

Sure what did?

Yeah. You make a good argument for people needing to past tests to get liscenced to vote.

You shouldn't have bothered voting if you are too fucking lazy to vote responsibility.
That's illegal^^
Your opinion seems to matter not.
Biden will still be POTUS.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lol
With machine guns!
Ooohhhhhhh boo hoo..
Biden Won Bitches!
And that's fucking that-
Uh-huh.
Biden won, tho..

Suuuure it did.

Sure what did?

So what you really mean is, if one doesn’t vote the same as you, they lack responsibility? Real short sighted to me Dovey. I voted for Biden, like most, and he as elected by the people.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Lol
With machine guns!
Ooohhhhhhh boo hoo..
Biden Won Bitches!
And that's fucking that-
Uh-huh.
Biden won, tho..

Suuuure it did.

Sure what did?

So what you really mean is, if one doesn’t vote the same as you, they lack responsibility? Real short sighted to me Dovey. I voted for Biden, like most, and he as elected by the people.
Close minded people are always like that.
When they can't get their way, they have tantrums.
Trump case in point.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Lol
With machine guns!
Ooohhhhhhh boo hoo..
Biden Won Bitches!
And that's fucking that-
Uh-huh.
Biden won, tho..

Suuuure it did.

Sure what did?

Yes, Dovey, our country is falling apart. In spite of the fact that you just had four years of Trump as POTUS and a CON majority in the Senate and SCOTUS. Why didn't they fix everything?

Let me answer that for you: Because Trump, ALL of the CONs, and 99% of the Dems are corporate whores. The USA is going to continue its downward spiral until we get the corporatocracy out of government. Keep voting for Dems and CONs and that will NEVER happen.

All politicians are influenced and controlled by wealthy donors, special interest groups and the banks. Heck, as rich as Trump is, even he received millions towards his Presidential campaign. His biggest donor was the Jew Sheldon Adelson, who incidentally died recently.

No politician has a chance of any kind of success or securing a platform in the mainstream political sphere if they defy the wishes of the 1% club, which currently are to get rid of Trump at any cost and to continue with record levels of demographic-changing mass immigration.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Lol
With machine guns!
Ooohhhhhhh boo hoo..
Biden Won Bitches!
And that's fucking that-
Uh-huh.
Biden won, tho..

Suuuure it did.

Reason enough for me..
Trump is a cheated cocksucker is more like it

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Lol
With machine guns!
Ooohhhhhhh boo hoo..
Biden Won Bitches!
And that's fucking that-
Uh-huh.
Biden won, tho..

Benzo is not well off.

And she died decades ago
Heh.
And she voted for Biden!
*BOOM*
5Zz.gif
I'm sure she did.

Several times in fact
Many, many times.
Bullshit. You live in communist controlled Connecticut.

you were mailed 10 ballots for her and about 30 for yourself to fill out and return for each of the states they knew would help them steal the election

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Lol
With machine guns!
Ooohhhhhhh boo hoo..
Biden Won Bitches!
And that's fucking that-
Uh-huh.
Biden won, tho..

Suuuure it did.

Reason enough for me..
You are well in the minority with that view.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Lol
With machine guns!
Ooohhhhhhh boo hoo..
Biden Won Bitches!
And that's fucking that-
Uh-huh.
Biden won, tho..

Benzo is not well off.

And she died decades ago
Heh.
And she voted for Biden!
*BOOM*
5Zz.gif
I'm sure she did.

Several times in fact
Many, many times.

you were mailed 10 ballots for her and about 30 for yourself to fill out and return for each of the states they knew would help them steal the election
Prove it.
Biden still won, tho..

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Lol
With machine guns!
Ooohhhhhhh boo hoo..
Biden Won Bitches!
And that's fucking that-
Uh-huh.
Biden won, tho..

Benzo is not well off.

And she died decades ago
Heh.
And she voted for Biden!
*BOOM*
5Zz.gif
I'm sure she did.

Several times in fact
Many, many times.

Prove it.
Biden still won, tho..
you don't say.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lol
With machine guns!
Ooohhhhhhh boo hoo..
Biden Won Bitches!
And that's fucking that-
Uh-huh.
Biden won, tho..

Suuuure it did.

Reason enough for me..

Stubby your claim just isn’t true. What else is there to it. It’s incredible to me why you’re such a Trump booster? What has he done for you?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Lol
With machine guns!
Ooohhhhhhh boo hoo..
Biden Won Bitches!
And that's fucking that-
Uh-huh.
Biden won, tho..

Suuuure it did.

Sure what did?

Yanno Trump isnt a "con" or Republican? Lotus Trump is farther left than Biden. We cannot get a 3rd party candidate in there. Were you aware he had tried to run 3rd party in 99?

Like it or not.....he was our best bet right now.

But yanno.....with the whole gotdamn machine against him, who fucking knows, right?

It's easy to look at Trump and see a wealthy prick. And he ran Republican. Are you sure you've been fair in your judgment of him? Have you weighed his administrations accomplishments against the negatives?

Our country is falling apart inside because of strategic propaganda campaigns and hyper partisanship. And its falling apart from the outside because of fucking China.....which will likely be the new world power by the time Biden can be voted the fuck out.

At least Trump could have kept us afloat until a competent and reasonable candidate came around. Biden and Harris WILL wreck us.

He isnt even in office and he is already promoting divisiveness.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Lol
With machine guns!
Ooohhhhhhh boo hoo..
Biden Won Bitches!
And that's fucking that-
Uh-huh.
Biden won, tho..

Suuuure it did.

Reason enough for me..

Stubby your claim just isn’t true. What else is there to it. It’s incredible to me why you’re such a Trump booster? What has he done for you?

If he told you, would you listen?

Would you be more likely to listen if you heard Trump supports give some valid criticisms of Trump? Kinda break up that whole "cult" narrative?

Democrats have been howling for years that our elections are compromised and now suddenly that's changed. It's just more suspicious.

Last edited: