January 6th, "gonna be wild"

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, I've never seen anything like this.

The dichotomy between how the Enemies of Liberty are speaking about what happened at the Capitol and how they spoke about all the riots all summer long is actually the most breathtaking example of utter hypocrisy I think Ive ever seen.

The karmic imbalance will lead to many personal tragedies.

Luckily, most of those personal tragedies will be disgusting leftard enemies of liberty (i.e. Registered Democrats).

The dichotomy between those who understand the difference between all of those demonstrations (whether violence occurred, or in most cases didn't, is immaterial) and the insurrection in DC and those who do no understand the difference is actually the most breathtaking example of utter stupidity I know I've ever seen.

Anyone who calls four broke windows and very little actual damage an "insurrection" is just a lying propagandist.
Dictionary

in·sur·rec·tion
/ˌinsəˈrekSH(ə)n/
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

noun

1. a violent uprising against an authority or government.

I don't see anything in the definition requiring a certain number of windows to be broken.

Funny how your lefty overlords pretend months of fire bombing Federal buildings some how didn't count. If you can't be consistent then you can't be taken seriously. Either both were or neither were, so which one is it?

Who are my lefty overlords? And how did it not count when there were arrests and charges?

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
hMYfVZK.png

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Strange shit going down, dont know how much truth in it, but its floating around....

k2H8xjS.jpg

FxykCbB.jpg

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Strange shit going down, dont know how much truth in it, but its floating around....

k2H8xjS.jpg

FxykCbB.jpg
Well, what do you think? Trump might be able to do some stupid stuff in the US, but globally? Nope! We (the people in other countries) are not gonna join in these games.
So, obvious bullshit

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Funny how your lefty overlords pretend months of fire bombing Federal buildings some how didn't count. If you can't be consistent then you can't be taken seriously. Either both were or neither were, so which one is it?
I suppose you're refering tot the riots during the BLM protests? Hmm.... Who claimed that this did not count? Not me...

But it does not matter now, because the dudes breaking and entering on the 6th into the Capitol are terrorists. Anything happening in the past is completely irelevant

As you well know I am speaking about the numerous attacks on Federal building. The Pkrtland federal court house (which went on for months), various federal immigration detention facilities, and that is before we start counting city halls and state legislative buildings and offices.

So either attacking government buildings equals terrorism or it doesn't. Which is it?
It depends on how you define "attack", but a real attack is terrorism. I have never said anything else.

Months of throwing fire bombs, improvised explosive devices, molotov cocktails, and physically tryingto break down defensive fences, bust open doors, and attack federal law enforcement agents.

In other words the exact same thing you, rightly, condemned but on a vastly larger scale for a vastly longer duration. What is the reason for your disproportionate response to one but not the dozens of other riots?

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
I suppose you're refering tot the riots during the BLM protests? Hmm.... Who claimed that this did not count? Not me...

But it does not matter now, because the dudes breaking and entering on the 6th into the Capitol are terrorists. Anything happening in the past is completely irelevant

As you well know I am speaking about the numerous attacks on Federal building. The Pkrtland federal court house (which went on for months), various federal immigration detention facilities, and that is before we start counting city halls and state legislative buildings and offices.

So either attacking government buildings equals terrorism or it doesn't. Which is it?
It depends on how you define "attack", but a real attack is terrorism. I have never said anything else.

Months of throwing fire bombs, improvised explosive devices, molotov cocktails, and physically tryingto break down defensive fences, bust open doors, and attack federal law enforcement agents.

In other words the exact same thing you, rightly, condemned but on a vastly larger scale for a vastly longer duration. What is the reason for your disproportionate response to one but not the dozens of other riots?
WTF?! I have always condemned ALL these people rioting, attacking others, etc.
HOW DARE YOU to accuse me of anything else!

I have ALWAYS done this. REGARDLESS of politics. That kind of behaviour is just not acceptable, ans I have never claimed anything else!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I vote that we DEPORT any person who is supportive of the confederate flag to save the nation.

And why would that be Murd?

She doesn't know why....

I already torpedoed her in the other Jan 6 thread about flags....

I’m convinced that you don’t know shit from shinolah. My green beret friend confirmed the origin of the confederate flag carried through the capital was the battle flag of Virginia and a Tennessee regime... which means their action was an act of sedition that constitutes HIGH treason.

perhaps get off your bullshit couch surfer politics and learn about our laws and military before you make IGNORANT claims about a county you don’t even reside in

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I vote that we DEPORT any person who is supportive of the confederate flag to save the nation.

She doesn't know why....

I’m convinced that you don’t know shit from shinolah. My green beret friend confirmed the origin of the confederate flag carried through the capital was the battle flag of Virginia and a Tennessee regime... which means their action was an act of sedition that constitutes HIGH treason.

perhaps get off your bullshit couch surfer politics and learn about our laws and military before you make IGNORANT claims about a county you don’t even reside in

The flag you objected to wasn't the flag employed during the start of and duration of the Civil War.

If you want to continue mouthing off like a slack jawed whore, attempting to move goalposts and blot out your prior blurbs with further baseless conjecture, you will continue to be bitch slapped.

You AND your green soy boy beret, toots.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Well, I've never seen anything like this.

The dichotomy between how the Enemies of Liberty are speaking about what happened at the Capitol and how they spoke about all the riots all summer long is actually the most breathtaking example of utter hypocrisy I think Ive ever seen.

The karmic imbalance will lead to many personal tragedies.

Luckily, most of those personal tragedies will be disgusting leftard enemies of liberty (i.e. Registered Democrats).

The dichotomy between those who understand the difference between all of those demonstrations (whether violence occurred, or in most cases didn't, is immaterial) and the insurrection in DC and those who do no understand the difference is actually the most breathtaking example of utter stupidity I know I've ever seen.

Anyone who calls four broke windows and very little actual damage an "insurrection" is just a lying propagandist.
Dictionary

in·sur·rec·tion
/ˌinsəˈrekSH(ə)n/
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

noun

1. a violent uprising against an authority or government.

I don't see anything in the definition requiring a certain number of windows to be broken.

Well, according to some of the less intuitive in their ranks these weren't "attacks against the homeland" so they are compacted neatly into another category that seems not to matter.

odd how sitting in nancy pelosi's chair and breaking a few windows rages the left into bout of frothing epilepsy and BILLIONS in damage to private property does not even make them grimace

it's almost as if their minds are controlled by the government to hate the average american but love the elite unconditionally

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
From what I understand, arrests were made and federal charges were filed over Parkland. Why should it be any different for DC? That's all we're saying. I don't remember posting anywhere that no one should be charged for inciting violence elsewhere.

you really don't understand the issue Oerdin has with you do you?

I'm not surprised given thought stopping power of sub performing DNA coupled with a subpar public school education offered by the California department of education

but I'm here to help

What Oerdin, as many conservatives are taking issues with is the fact that the left is completely and unequivocally outraged by events which occurred on the 6th (as any sane person should be) but lacked anywhere near the same level of outrage when BILLIONS in personal property damage were being shown to us night after night leading up to the 6th perpetrated by the left

Get it now?

here's a nice little quote to help you along

show me where protests are supposed to be polite and peaceful

And I have plenty of others should you decide you'd like to be intellectually honest with yourself and us for a change

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

She doesn't know why....

I want the racists in this country deported so that the Floyd officers can be used as sacrificial lambs to save this country. The officer who had his knee on Floyd had a history of questionable behavior. White supremacists will not convict them.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
LMFAO! Lets convict the cop of forcing floyd to swallow a bag of fentanyl, effectively committing suicide! "WHITE POWER!" :LMAO:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Looks like January 13th will go down as a memorable day as well. Donald Trump will be impeached for a second time. Let’s see if he’s as lucky in the Senate, like last time.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Looks like January 13th will go down as a memorable day as well. Donald Trump will be impeached for a second time. Let’s see if he’s as lucky in the Senate, like last time.
Maybe they can make 2/3's. I think the Repubs want the guy out of the picture completely at this point. Never know.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
cancel culture will be dealt out to Republicans who turned on Saint Trump! TRUMP 2024!!!! :ThumbsUp3:
Maaaan,
Your insurgency fizzled out so fast even Trump is pissed off. Our Governor reassured the state there would be no problems at our Capital when Biden is inaugurated POTUS.
Heh

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
cancel culture will be dealt out to Republicans who turned on Saint Trump! TRUMP 2024!!!! :ThumbsUp3:
Maaaan,
Your insurgency fizzled out so fast even Trump is pissed off. Our Governor reassured the state there would be no problems at our Capital when Biden is inaugurated POTUS.
Heh
LOL! Fake insurgency, fake election, fake impeachment, fake outrage. You tards are like a 80 yo broad stuffing double D implants in her saggy B's!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

She doesn't know why....

I want the racists in this country deported so that the Floyd officers can be used as sacrificial lambs to save this country. The officer who had his knee on Floyd had a history of questionable behavior. White supremacists will not convict them.

Do you ever stop regurgitating shit?

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

k2H8xjS.jpg

FxykCbB.jpg
Well, what do you think? Trump might be able to do some stupid stuff in the US, but globally? Nope! We (the people in other countries) are not gonna join in these games.
So, obvious bullshit

Globally???? Apparently you don't know what "war" is......trust.....if Trump wanted to touch your ass, he could drop M.O.B. on you all day long and you'd never know.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Maaaan,
Heh
LOL! Fake insurgency, fake election, fake impeachment, fake outrage. You tards are like a 80 yo broad stuffing double D implants in her saggy B's!
Trump has now been silenced.
Repubs might even grow a set of nuggets.
McCain Republicans are leading the ouster.
Ohhh the pain of final events.
Kinda like the underture you look forward to hearing after a really bad opera.