January 6th, "gonna be wild"

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Well, I've never seen anything like this.

The dichotomy between how the Enemies of Liberty are speaking about what happened at the Capitol and how they spoke about all the riots all summer long is actually the most breathtaking example of utter hypocrisy I think Ive ever seen.

The karmic imbalance will lead to many personal tragedies.

Luckily, most of those personal tragedies will be disgusting leftard enemies of liberty (i.e. Registered Democrats).

You have no idea how right you are.

Check this out. THIS is why it's being hysterically labeled an "insurrection". It's not JUST hypocrisy.....there is an agenda of course.

The stunning thing is that we can thank the left for this.

"This particular episode aside, Biden’s career and voting history suggest a decidedly dodgy record on civil liberties. In 1996, he voted for Bob Dole’s Antiterrorism and Effective Death Penalty Act—deemed by legal scholar Lincoln Caplan to be “one of the worst statutes ever passed by Congress” thanks to its undermining of habeas corpus. Though he eventually took to criticizing the administration’s surveillance programs once they became unpopular, Biden’s positions later in the Bush era often earned him only middling ratings from the ACLU.

Given this history, and recent events, Biden’s purported plan to introduce a new domestic terrorism law gives us plenty of reason to worry. As in 2001, the ground currently looks fertile for such legislation to find a big (and potentially bipartisan) constituency even if its contents prove repressive or heavy-handed. The Trump era, with its incessant valorizing of security and intelligence officials and general atmosphere of emergency, has worryingly seemed to lay the groundwork for something resembling a second Patriot Act to find support among liberals — especially if they’re encouraged to believe its sole targets will be figures associated with the likes of QAnon. Against this backdrop, the deep (and understandable) sense of shock in the wake of this month’s Capitol storming will probably act like gasoline poured on an open flame."

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Looks like we are getting a fascist government afterall.

And you KNOW the establishment fucks knew how to push this.

No one with a functioning brain should be shocked at what happened at the Capitol. Of course, instead of these fucking failures in office actually doing their gotdamn jobs and listening to the concerns and issues of the people and doing something about the conditions they created.....let's just label them insurrectionists and further divide and destroy the country playing politics and taking the opportunity to stomp on our rights and liberties.

Disgusting.

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I vote that we DEPORT any person who is supportive of the confederate flag to save the nation.

And why would that be Murd?

She doesn't know why....

I already torpedoed her in the other Jan 6 thread about flags....

I want the racists in this country deported so that the Floyd officers can be used as sacrificial lambs to save this country. The officer who had his knee on Floyd had a history of questionable behavior. White supremacists will not convict them.

Do you ever stop regurgitating shit?
The only thing that makes her life worth while is being subservient to blacks because she is ashamed of her whiteness. She's been fully indoctrinated.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Trump has now been silenced.
Repubs might even grow a set of nuggets.
McCain Republicans are leading the ouster.
Ohhh the pain of final events.
Kinda like the underture you look forward to hearing after a really bad opera.

Silenced, ehh? Thankfully, thats being undone. Mark my words, RINO's are gonna suffer even more than democRATs.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Silenced, ehh? Thankfully, thats being undone. Mark my words, RINO's are gonna suffer even more than democRATs.
Only you juice drinkers are looking for what that bum says.
Maybe a big mistake. You're all being watched.
Good luck with it, too! Lol
Only a few more days left...

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yea, till the economy hits the shitter. I moved my 401K.

You clowns think you're taking the guns but that'll never happen. I've already bought everything I need anyway. Best of all, super cheap guns on the street are gonna be easier to get than ever!!!!

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

You clowns think you're taking the guns but that'll never happen. I've already bought everything I need anyway. Best of all, super cheap guns on the street are gonna be easier to get than ever!!!!
Economy is in the shitter.
Stock market isn't the economy, and won't do poorly as long as interest rates are low. In the short term.
Now you're eluding again to being criminal about guns, and again, good luck with that.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Stock market isn't the economy, and won't do poorly as long as interest rates are low. In the short term.
Now you're eluding again to being criminal about guns, and again, good luck with that.
Actually, Florida's economy is great! They have very limited shut downs and their restaurants are much much better off than Illinois or Californias! The stock market wont stagnate for a couple of more months. Then it aint going anywhere. As far as being illegal with guns, thats the best part of operating under democRATs. Its actually EASIER to be a criminal with guns when democRATs are in charge! Hell, I might even start selling "loosie" bullets on the street corner! :LMAO2:

Sheeeeeit man, criminal enterprise is a mainstay of democRAT policies, nodumsayin? :ThumbsUp2: :Indeed:

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Actually, Florida's economy is great! They have very limited shut downs and their restaurants are much much better off than Illinois or Californias! The stock market wont stagnate for a couple of more months. Then it aint going anywhere. As far as being illegal with guns, thats the best part of operating under democRATs. Its actually EASIER to be a criminal with guns when democRATs are in charge! Hell, I might even start selling "loosie" bullets on the street corner! :LMAO2:

Sheeeeeit man, criminal enterprise is a mainstay of democRAT policies, nodumsayin? :ThumbsUp2: :Indeed:
No it isn't. How could it if there's no tourism?
1400 new cases of the Vid on the 12th, 169 deaths.
There you go again with the weapon thing.. lol

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

No it isn't. How could it if there's no tourism?
1400 new cases of the Vid on the 12th, 169 deaths.
There you go again with the weapon thing.. lol
No tourism? You fukin clown, 2 of my kids live in Orlando and they took my mom to Disneyworld last week when she got down there! I was there 2 weeks in December and went out to eat EVERY SINGLE DAY to a sit down restaurant!!!

Lemme know when Chicongo gets its gun problem taken care of! :LOL2:

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Tourism down.
Do to Covid travel restrictions in CT and probably in most civilized states you'd have to quarantine for 10 days when you come home if you went there. Who's doing that? Not many.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Strange shit going down, dont know how much truth in it, but its floating around....

k2H8xjS.jpg

FxykCbB.jpg
Well, what do you think? Trump might be able to do some stupid stuff in the US, but globally? Nope! We (the people in other countries) are not gonna join in these games.
So, obvious bullshit

Globally???? Apparently you don't know what "war" is......trust.....if Trump wanted to touch your ass, he could drop M.O.B. on you all day long and you'd never know.
As I said: globally no impact

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
Strange shit going down, dont know how much truth in it, but its floating around....

k2H8xjS.jpg

FxykCbB.jpg
Well, what do you think? Trump might be able to do some stupid stuff in the US, but globally? Nope! We (the people in other countries) are not gonna join in these games.
So, obvious bullshit

Globally???? Apparently you don't know what "war" is......trust.....if Trump wanted to touch your ass, he could drop M.O.B. on you all day long and you'd never know.

War is a global impact. Is it not? Think long and hard prior to responding.

Q

Banned

k2H8xjS.jpg

FxykCbB.jpg
So, obvious bullshit

He's not going to start a war. Damn, that was pretty obvious and still you did not get it :(

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Tourism down.
Do to Covid travel restrictions in CT and probably in most civilized states you'd have to quarantine for 10 days when you come home if you went there. Who's doing that? Not many.
Who the fuck said tourism wasnt down, dummy? Florida is doing WAY better than California. Its just a simple FACT. Quarantine? Fuck that. Your stupid ass better read what the researchers are saying, clown. COVID's mutating and the vaccine will have to be constantly changed just like it is for the flu! So, ya hand wringing pussy, ya gonna wear a mask for the rest of your life or are you gonna finally admit this is all kabuki theater and get on with life. It looks like you're invested in the bullshit for the rest of your life to me!

Succubus

Site Supporter

k2H8xjS.jpg

FxykCbB.jpg
So, obvious bullshit

He's not going to start a war. Damn, that was pretty obvious and still you did not get it :(

Omfg. I didn't say he WAS. I was using it as an example. You are a dull minded individual.

Q

Banned

k2H8xjS.jpg

FxykCbB.jpg
So, obvious bullshit

Omfg. I didn't say he WAS. I was using it as an example. You are a dull minded individual.
Well, since he is not going to do it.... How will the impact be global?

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Tourism down.
Who the fuck said tourism wasnt down, dummy? Florida is doing WAY better than California. Its just a simple FACT. Quarantine? Fuck that. Your stupid ass better read what the researchers are saying, clown. COVID's mutating and the vaccine will have to be constantly changed just like it is for the flu! So, ya hand wringing pussy, ya gonna wear a mask for the rest of your life or are you gonna finally admit this is all kabuki theater and get on with life. It looks like you're invested in the bullshit for the rest of your life to me!
YOU did. You made it sound like everything's normal down there.
And, yes, I'm wearing a mask except for at restaurants. Do what you want, suffer the consequences. I don't preach.

Succubus

Site Supporter

k2H8xjS.jpg

FxykCbB.jpg
So, obvious bullshit

Are you really that dumb???? I meant that war has a global impact. Not that he was going to start one BUT that he COULD if he deemed it necessary. Ffs!!!!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Tourism down.
YOU did. You made it sound like everything's normal down there.
And, yes, I'm wearing a mask except for at restaurants. Do what you want, suffer the consequences. I don't preach.
Its pretty damn great! You go to the Mall at Millenia and ITS PACKED! You go to the big outlet mall, ITS PACKED! Now if you were in Kookifornia, Disneys CLOSED. The restaurants, CLOSED, and I bet the malls arent nearly as busy as Florida's!

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Yup and all the Trumpkins are catching Covid.
Lol. Covid is killing off his electorate!
Next week its Biden time!
Lol
Ohhhh the pain it will cause! Ohhh the agony!!
Ohhh the faces of the insurgent protesters when they see the Soldiers upholding the Constitution!
With machine guns!
Ooohhhhhhh boo hoo..
The tears of the Trumpkins will flow!
Ohhh the Orange man's pain *sniff* *sniff*
Biden Won Bitches!
And that's fucking that-

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yup and all the Trumpkins are catching Covid.
Lol. Covid is killing off his electorate!
Next week its Biden time!
Lol
Ohhhh the pain it will cause! Ohhh the agony!!
Ohhh the faces of the insurgent protesters when they see the Soldiers upholding the Constitution!
With machine guns!
Ooohhhhhhh boo hoo..
The tears of the Trumpkins will flow!
Ohhh the Orange man's pain *sniff* *sniff*
Biden Won Bitches!
And that's fucking that-
Wrong-o bitch! COVID cases arent any worse than anywhere else. And BTW, I talked to someone who knows the coroner of a mid sized town in Indiana. They actually had FEWER deaths in 2020 than they did in previous years. He brought it up to a buncha covid hand wringing cunts like you and was ordered to stop bringing attention to it and then the county promptly removed the numbers from public view.

Q

Banned

k2H8xjS.jpg

FxykCbB.jpg
So, obvious bullshit

Are you really that dumb???? I meant that war has a global impact. Not that he was going to start one BUT that he COULD if he deemed it necessary. Ffs!!!!
No he cannot. YOU are the dumb one here

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

k2H8xjS.jpg

FxykCbB.jpg
So, obvious bullshit

No he cannot. YOU are the dumb one here
@Bastard Factory ...let’s vote this cunt out of here mate. I lot of us have had enough!