January 6th, "gonna be wild"

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Just gonna drop this in here....

trump-biden-stats.jpg

What's that mean? Let's hear your breakdown of how that proves Trump won.

Just because the Democrats have stolen the election doesn’t mean we should let anyone forget it was stolen.

You can tell the liberals are touchy about anyone talking about “the steal.” Twitter, Youtube and other social media platforms have banned anyone from mentioning that there was sufficient vote fraud to steal the presidential election.

One
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
notes “Trump won 2496 counties to Biden’s 477…”

Another
notes “From 1980 to 2016, 19 counties voted for the winner of the presidential election every single time. The most impressive of those was Valencia County, New Mexico, which voted for the victor in every presidential election from 1952 to 2016.”

“But in 2020, 18 of these 19 ‘bellwether counties’ voted for former President Donald Trump. Just one — Clallam County, Washington — voted for President Joe Biden.”

A clever patriot put this information and more into a meme that immediately calls into question Joe Biden’s “victory.” The contrast becomes even more dramatic when you add in Obama’s election results, showing that Obama won 873 counties compared to Biden’s 477. Despite Biden getting only 55 percent as many counties as Obama, we’re supposed to believe that he got 81 million votes compared to Obama’s 69 million votes.

In order for Biden to get 81 million votes, he would need to get a much higher percentage than Obama in the smaller number of counties where he did win a majority. And all this was done by a doddering old man, who avoided public appearances, spent most of the campaign in his basement and who rarely could say more than a couple sentences without a gaffe.

Biden was a Walter Mondale type candidate while Donald Trump was like Ronald Reagan or Teddy Roosevelt. The claim that Biden beat Trump is as believable as Mondale beating Reagan.

You cannot explain how that means Trump won, because it doesn't. Not in any way. It's a bunch of nonsense. SMH

They feel better about themselves thinking Fatso won. I think it’s rather funny, knowing they got their bailout cash, that was spent 1 week ago.

Sea.....do you honestly believe Biden even beat Sanders?

I have zero trust in this system.
You should go and storm Your state's capital building and beat them with a trump flag.
you should storm a hornets nest and beat on it repeatedly with your face
So how is your penis, does your medical team still think they might be able at least save some remnant of it?

He said storm a hornets nest with your face

Not his scrotum.

Dont worry about Bigs dick lol

The Capitol stands lol

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

trump-biden-stats.jpg

Just because the Democrats have stolen the election doesn’t mean we should let anyone forget it was stolen.

You can tell the liberals are touchy about anyone talking about “the steal.” Twitter, Youtube and other social media platforms have banned anyone from mentioning that there was sufficient vote fraud to steal the presidential election.

One

Another
notes “From 1980 to 2016, 19 counties voted for the winner of the presidential election every single time. The most impressive of those was Valencia County, New Mexico, which voted for the victor in every presidential election from 1952 to 2016.”

“But in 2020, 18 of these 19 ‘bellwether counties’ voted for former President Donald Trump. Just one — Clallam County, Washington — voted for President Joe Biden.”

A clever patriot put this information and more into a meme that immediately calls into question Joe Biden’s “victory.” The contrast becomes even more dramatic when you add in Obama’s election results, showing that Obama won 873 counties compared to Biden’s 477. Despite Biden getting only 55 percent as many counties as Obama, we’re supposed to believe that he got 81 million votes compared to Obama’s 69 million votes.

In order for Biden to get 81 million votes, he would need to get a much higher percentage than Obama in the smaller number of counties where he did win a majority. And all this was done by a doddering old man, who avoided public appearances, spent most of the campaign in his basement and who rarely could say more than a couple sentences without a gaffe.

Biden was a Walter Mondale type candidate while Donald Trump was like Ronald Reagan or Teddy Roosevelt. The claim that Biden beat Trump is as believable as Mondale beating Reagan.

You cannot explain how that means Trump won, because it doesn't. Not in any way. It's a bunch of nonsense. SMH

They feel better about themselves thinking Fatso won. I think it’s rather funny, knowing they got their bailout cash, that was spent 1 week ago.

You should go and storm Your state's capital building and beat them with a trump flag.
So how is your penis, does your medical team still think they might be able at least save some remnant of it?

Not his scrotum.

The Capitol stands lol
84324754.jpg

The Bass

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

trump-biden-stats.jpg

One

Another

Not his scrotum.

The Capitol stands lol
84324754.jpg

The Bass

Okay.

But Big prefers women

And right wing women.... so....super straight.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

trump-biden-stats.jpg

One

Another

Did you really do Dinky Dianna? Kinda kinky for a dwarf and a hermaphrodite

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

trump-biden-stats.jpg

One

Another

It’s nick name is Stubs

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

That's horseshit and you know it. Your morals and character show quite well. What happened? Dishonorable discharge? I'd be mad, too. It's okay. We righties know how to deal with YOUR type. If you tried to take any of my rights (especially my 2nd), I'd probably make you put all that military training you received to good use. Disarm me fucker. I dare you. Hahahahaha.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

That's horseshit and you know it. Your morals and character show quite well. What happened? Dishonorable discharge? I'd be mad, too. It's okay. We righties know how to deal with YOUR type. If you tried to take any of my rights (especially my 2nd), I'd probably make you put all that military training you received to good use. Disarm me fucker. I dare you. Hahahahaha.
You are such a goober, keep making shit up and crying about it....

7xuQb-kfILwQx9AQnjNq9Pag5vNKLH3CMP-uUe_J4p5210SRf6XWRF1AvAy_6VTg6mSiD6a7llhFE_3wcKhtaWyRvOCzOs1vHZ9pOX1kV-EqfU-SOH0Zv-MZv51s1zvKJjjQjyyarZafyo-7AjLm0LUvYNUqbnrceed75H7X2WAsZbAeAoYU8sipe3nsB6ZkepeiJeJ9j7fOCPnu4kUzBST0qtSYPE3D7n3cT0xaqr8ZiioAxANO0ZnEiUSZKkZQwcundHYmYmxsbQLvAl9tEZKUmtcH_1AbWVAWBIPB0262Qz_ffjtB-Jp30ABbn5Y1ZHhZYxaGgqL33tOHJMk-zFmQYxzHz37qazb1eiEexQ0Mmnh7FzgLYpqgHhoOTn4M88OjPJIGiai4h6zlmFVNxJ6QANKBwQl56o1QcvftBAYym1gOlXVcCmp2Qa3exZOSLiHmVL983pQbHevSeH1ryZ_2a1nFrLd2d2ky4AzpEZfWPnhrYMTKkmz_TpTlWQ07bgCYhkuZZzWknqZSMXLcP2fU2pBB9xse4fK3z3KaenzjDhsBrlSmewm-Sc_Qmyi5O3HbISbzYdAPwz1q_TYhIr5I2KFUjI_73egiDwNJdAm3eWs-Ha5dvn9Zxi85sgjqw29jiY4jnFI4QHu0rph1xiQ62Cim6PLjp796AETpjf_NEQZLVhcc-nK2owOjAT3PUaqogXEtD9Hbn3-VfbPsmhmy=w720-h495-no

If I was you I'd be going after Trump U. for a refund.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

7xuQb-kfILwQx9AQnjNq9Pag5vNKLH3CMP-uUe_J4p5210SRf6XWRF1AvAy_6VTg6mSiD6a7llhFE_3wcKhtaWyRvOCzOs1vHZ9pOX1kV-EqfU-SOH0Zv-MZv51s1zvKJjjQjyyarZafyo-7AjLm0LUvYNUqbnrceed75H7X2WAsZbAeAoYU8sipe3nsB6ZkepeiJeJ9j7fOCPnu4kUzBST0qtSYPE3D7n3cT0xaqr8ZiioAxANO0ZnEiUSZKkZQwcundHYmYmxsbQLvAl9tEZKUmtcH_1AbWVAWBIPB0262Qz_ffjtB-Jp30ABbn5Y1ZHhZYxaGgqL33tOHJMk-zFmQYxzHz37qazb1eiEexQ0Mmnh7FzgLYpqgHhoOTn4M88OjPJIGiai4h6zlmFVNxJ6QANKBwQl56o1QcvftBAYym1gOlXVcCmp2Qa3exZOSLiHmVL983pQbHevSeH1ryZ_2a1nFrLd2d2ky4AzpEZfWPnhrYMTKkmz_TpTlWQ07bgCYhkuZZzWknqZSMXLcP2fU2pBB9xse4fK3z3KaenzjDhsBrlSmewm-Sc_Qmyi5O3HbISbzYdAPwz1q_TYhIr5I2KFUjI_73egiDwNJdAm3eWs-Ha5dvn9Zxi85sgjqw29jiY4jnFI4QHu0rph1xiQ62Cim6PLjp796AETpjf_NEQZLVhcc-nK2owOjAT3PUaqogXEtD9Hbn3-VfbPsmhmy=w720-h495-no

Translation: "look at the stupid working class people! We need to mock them and decide what policies they need! But we dont need to know what the policies even are! They are dummy dumbs!"

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Speaking of making shit up....

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Damn, Sea shitting on an actual live video, for shame. Some y'all cant handle the truth, and it shows.