January 6th, "gonna be wild"

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Funny, most of the US voting public didn’t see it like you do. ^^^^^
If you were honest, you'd admit you dont believe biden won. So would lotus. Hell, that cunt was crying about bernie the loon getting the nom stolen from him TWICE! Even that hypocritical whore knows the election was scammed.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
A sad butt hurt Rust belt fool speaks out^^^. The loser lost by a mile.
Too bad your coverup was exposed, moron. The jig is up.

That your wife died on the kitchen table as you tried to rebuild her? No big deal, you prefer goats to humans anyway.
Wow, that was more retarded than your usual dumb fuckery. Congrats on the new low!

Lol, dont forget, this is coming from the same guy that thought Trump would be removed from office the whole 4 years he was in there lol. Swore up and down it would happen.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

That your wife died on the kitchen table as you tried to rebuild her? No big deal, you prefer goats to humans anyway.
Wow, that was more retarded than your usual dumb fuckery. Congrats on the new low!

Lol, dont forget, this is coming from the same guy that thought Trump would be removed from office the whole 4 years he was in there lol. Swore up and down it would happen.
Ohhh but they got him AAAAAANNNNNYYYYY minute now! Fo really really really realz this time!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Ohhh but they got him AAAAAANNNNNYYYYY minute now! Fo really really really realz this time!

Exactly lol.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
caef54ee6cd31b7e.png

Oooh, ooh. Bill O'Reilly said it. It MUST be true.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Antifa/BLM guy at capital on Jan 6th loses his money. He was also the guy caught on camera with an NPR reporter saying "I can't believe that actually worked. It was so easy." Right after he lead the charge into the capital building.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You are so full of shit. You need to get out of the South for a minute and experience a dose of the real world.

Because the south isnt the "real world"?

You have that power to decide certain places are not the "real world"?

Do you wonder why so many people hate the left? It's this hateful smugness. You put the brunt and responsibility on everyone to understand you but you guys never have to extend that to others. You guys think you have the ONLY correct view of the whole world and everyone needs to just enter "reality" and see that.

Or they are stupid, hateful, lying partisan hacks.

This is how you guys treat people.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Nice!

You gonna tell your grandchildren how you fought for black lives by burning down minority communities and murdering innocent people and shooting black children?

"Hur der we got justice for Rayshard Brooke's by taking away peoples income and shooting Secoriea Turner! Black lives matter!"
187273426_1476073822733471_40926564259305849_n.jpg

Enjoy your stupid.

Or you could die by being shot in the back seat of your mother's car by "protesters" for "black lives" in Atlanta.

I'm not sorry but if the "movement" you support involves destroying communities and murdering and brutalizing people......its garbage.

You gotta be real fucking stupid to support it. Stupid and heartless.

You want to talk shit about conspiracy theorists while the BLM conspiracy is a domestic terror wave that's inflicting massive harm and death.....gtfo.

This isnt some partisan "gotcha" game. There are actual human beings who suffer immensely from antifa/blm bullshit and I really hope people start rising up against it.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Does he ever do anything else?

Imagine that level of priviledge these people have where they are on legit sociopath mode and view dead children as some partisan heckling on the internet on par with a meme.

Just look at how little they care about regular, innocent, low income people. It's a fucking game to them.

They have no sense of humanity at all. Just a perpetual "fight the conservtards derpa derp!" and they dont give the slightest fuck how violent and deranged their "side" gets.

These blm terrorists could start raping children before setting them on fire and they would just ignore it or say "link". They ignore every murder and abuse since it started. Shit they STILL gaslight about antifa even existing.

I really hope everyone has arms and that people realize the government supports the violence, that people are getting grossly wealthy off this "blm" shit while so many others lives are in ruins.....and the fight begins.

Last edited:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Exactly lol.

You are so full of shit. You need to get out of the South for a minute and experience a dose of the real world.

(insert liar emoji)

We do need one, don't we?

I don't know why Dove to the Bottom thinks that's any less acceptable than having a shit emoji or a rainbow emoji.

We need either a Pinocchio nose or a shit patty one for bullshit.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Exactly lol.

(insert liar emoji)

I don't know why Dove to the Bottom thinks that's any less acceptable than having a shit emoji or a rainbow emoji.

I didnt say it was unacceptable. I said if you are gonna call something a lie you should show it to be a lie.

Why gaslight this so much?

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Exactly lol.

(insert liar emoji)

lol

Honestly though, I've only gave out maybe 2-3 of them Disagree emojis, and maybe a turd lol. I would rather scroll on by, than "rate" someone's opinion like that. Feels too..... "shudders"..... Fakebook like. Now I might comment on it or something, thats the appropriate response, or scroll on by.