• Disagree
Reactions: Ice
OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Oh look, Maxis's countdown was bullshit lol. Couple hours to go over Arizona, as they go in alphabetical order for each state. Other states will be contested as well.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Oh look, Maxis's countdown was bullshit lol. Couple hours to go over Arizona, as they go in alphabetical order for each state. Other states will be contested as well.
Who's countdown? :Confused:

Btw, you completely MISSED all the SARCASM if you for a second thought I was serious... Too bad, wasted my time again. Oh well.... Let's wait some more for the "nothing" to happen....

• Disagree

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
All the Trumptards are doing is dragging this pro forma exercise out longer than it needs to be. Nothing will change after all the political theater "objections"

• Agree!
Reactions: Q

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
All the Trumptards are doing is dragging this pro forma exercise out longer than it needs to be. Nothing will change after all the political theater "objections"
Now you've spoiled it! Some people were thinking the world (US equals "World" for these people) would end today.... :Sad:

• Disagree
OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Pence: "do you have it in writing, and do you have a Senator to back you up"

Cruz stands up: "yes he does"

(massive applause)

.....and so it begins.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

(massive applause)

.....and so it begins.
Even in our darkest days, we are still the ones having fun. That's why I cant be a lib.

Hell yeah!

Oh man, shit getting crazy. I was trying to figure out why the reporters and such got moved to the basement, now I know....

BREAKING: Trump supporters have breached the Capitol building, tearing down 4 layers of security fencing and are attempting to occupy the building — fighting federal police who are overrun This is the craziest thing I’ve ever seen in my life. Thousands, police can’t stop them

20210106182015_303658.png

941de2de52696599.png

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

(massive applause)

.....and so it begins.
It's a Dog and Pony show for you unemployed staunch conservatives, it's all BS smoke and mirrors, nothing will change after all the chickenshit stall tactics.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Wait a sec. didn't 'Merica decide that protestors should be shot and or run over? Where is the 76th Anteefa Marine Core Seal Regiments at?

Holliday

Banned
Banned
Well let me tell ya bout Admin, the retard, king of the Libtard Sands!

Fuck around and find out! Boi! Sleep well tonight! Cause you wont tomorrow! Wooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh - so now it's tomorrow. I see.
Regg said it's the 20th, but I'm thinking maybe next year,
or maybe 2024.

Yeah...2024 - That's the ticket.

So how are all you lozers in Lozerville doing today?

Me? well, I'm doin fine.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Blast this thread with memes all you want Admin. The tides will turn soon enough lolol. Got your tissues ready? Or if worse comes to worse, I hope you are stocked up on Hot Pockets before the SHTF.

I don't know how you get through each day when your brain is so consumed by a fantasy world.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Staff in the basement, Pence evacuated, Trumpers have stormed 4 levels of security barriers, and are INSIDE the building!

Here's the live coverage you were looking for, Blazor:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Staff in the basement, Pence evacuated, Trumpers have stormed 4 levels of security barriers, and are INSIDE the building!

Do you actually think it's Constitutional for a bunch of angry Trumpsters to somehow force Congress to accept an imaginary win for Trump? If you do, please show me where you find this info.

Trump lost, so we're going to force him down you throat! Screw democracy!

This is beyond fucked up.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
This is an attack on the American Constitution I long ago swore an oath to defend, these insurgents should be put down with extreme prejudice.