January 6th, "gonna be wild"

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
RTR98M5.png

And WE are the ones who want a dictatorship.

Smh.

Why does your side always try to use the government to control peoples lives? That's why we are in this mess.

You guys want government to micro manage everything and have us as state slaves. And meanwhile they cannot even redistribute 2k of our own money back to us.

Yeah lick those boots. It's clear you back elitest establishment suits who profit off war.

How sad.
This is YOUR SHITSHOW, You need to own it, and it's outcomes.

Lol it's not MY shit show.

Just because I'm telling you what I know the reasons behind this are.

It's your guys shit show. You chose to ignore and mock and shit on everyday people for years, now the cost is upon us.

Maybe you shouldnt have voted for a pro war peice of shit? Or supported domestic terrorism?

How do you blame this behavior on someone else? This is ALL on the people you support. Trump lost, and your crowd are having an epic meltdown because they can't fucking accept reality.

• Agree!
Reactions: Q

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Anyway, I'm with Peaches little brother. The insanity is beyond me here for now. The Capital is once again safe, Dems will soon be in control, and that's that. Senators are getting ready to return to the floor, and supposedly many repub senators have changed their minds about protesting the legal vote.
Ha fucking ha.
Peace!

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Vive la résistance!

Don't shit on the battle cry of a real revolution.

Welcome to the End of America, dear. You people have gotten your wish. Maybe when things settle down again you can come to my new country for a visit.

America is ending. But it is ending because of runaway malignant capitalism and the total annihilation of the middle class. It is ending because it has been bought by the oligarchs, and most Americans stood back and watched it happen without so much as murmuring an objection. It is ending because of the normalization of poverty and homelessness and corporate welfare and runaway propaganda. It is ending for so many of the lurid behaviors of the oligarchs, and for none of the things you alt-righters get so worked up about.

RIP, USA.

See? I knew you couldn't resist.

Well, as I said, you people have gotten your wish. The dissolution of the United States is at hand.

After the shooting is done, and I've established my place in our new nation, you are free to visit. I'm sure I'll have a nice orchard on my lands where we can picnic in late afternoon as the sunset lights the leaves of the apples trees on fire.

Just leave the ponytailed beta male in Portugal.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You Cons are nuts. I'm happy this all happened. Makes Dems look good.
I'll be laughing at you for years.
Lulz

Your blood will stain the steps of the revolution
@deport_liberals

You wanted to hear from Biden.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

·National Politics Reporter
Wed, January 6, 2021, 9:31 PM GMT

President-elect Joe Biden speaks at The Queen theater in Wilmington, Del. on Wednesday. (Susan Walsh/AP)
President-elect Joe Biden condemned the assault on the U.S. Capitol by right-wing rioters on Wednesday and called on President Trump “to go on national television now to fulfill his oath and defend the Constitution and demand an end to this siege.”

“At this hour our democracy is under unprecedented assault unlike anything we’ve seen in modern times,” Biden said.
He called the rioters “a small number of extremists dedicated to lawlessness.”
“This is not dissent. It’s disorder. It’s chaos. It borders on sedition. And it must end now,” Biden continued.

Wow, if he had said that about the BLMers it would have been ready immediately!

Because they hate poor minorities.

BLM raised billions of dollars for burning down poor minority communities. They murdered 35 innocent people and 7 children.

All garbage to these people

Now that citizens are standing against rich politicains that fuck with our lives and liberties.....Biden is all outraged calling the people seditious.

But brutalizing innocent Americans in violent riots, destroying communities. . .that's somehow not sedition.

Using the media to intentionally divide the country and pit Americans against eachother is somehow not sedition.

Fuck Biden. Seriously fuck these scum bags. All they give a fuck about is themselves.

And we have people here actually defending these scumbags.
My blood has stained the grounds of battlefields many times. Has yours?

Considering shes a female, I would say that is a high probability lol.

I grew up poor in a democrat ran state.

I didnt vote for Benzo to go get blown up.....I dont vote for wars.

So....

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Smh.

Why does your side always try to use the government to control peoples lives? That's why we are in this mess.

You guys want government to micro manage everything and have us as state slaves. And meanwhile they cannot even redistribute 2k of our own money back to us.

Yeah lick those boots. It's clear you back elitest establishment suits who profit off war.

How sad.

It's your guys shit show. You chose to ignore and mock and shit on everyday people for years, now the cost is upon us.

Maybe you shouldnt have voted for a pro war peice of shit? Or supported domestic terrorism?

How do you blame this behavior on someone else? This is ALL on the people you support. Trump lost, and your crowd are having an epic meltdown because they can't fucking accept reality.

So you guys can blame ME for people being pissed enough to take to the streets

But I cant blame YOU for enabling and supporting the conditions that directly brought it to this point?

HOW does that work?

Did you think people were just gonna accept a fucking Biden and Harris presidency?

Clearly YOUR life isnt impacted by anything these people do....so you think everyone is as privileged as you are?

How much income have you lost this year, Benz?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Vive la résistance!

Don't shit on the battle cry of a real revolution.
. He's just a troll, Lotus.
Not a person of real consequence.

Even trolls should mind their p's and q's, imo.

Quiet, calleach, when you use aphorisms you know nothing of where they came.

Considering that's not an aphorism, I have to ask: WTF are you talking about?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Smh.

How sad.

But I cant blame YOU for enabling and supporting the conditions that directly brought it to this point?

HOW does that work?

I'm not blaming you for it. I AM, however, blaming you for supporting the idiots who are doing it.

• Agree!
OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
It’s disappointing that everyone is so adamant about being anti BLM and blaming them for violence without having any affiliation besides being a couch juror glued to the 6 o’clock news.

cause the media is so honest and forthcoming *rolls eyes*

I tell ya what. The general idea that originally started with BLM, was that black lives mattered too. But certain factions became corrupt, and some other conspiracy mumbo jumbo I wont get into lol.

I cant condemn the whole group. If you had asked me a few months ago or so, yes, I would have. But after much thought, I realize it is not all of them that are bad, and some of them just actually want their voice heard peacefully. Part of what made me think that, was like how everyone attacks the Confederacy, when in reality, there are different people who fly it for different reasons. Some are racist yes, but they are a small group. Then you have the actual Southerners, that are proud of their heritage, and not one bit racist. So yes, I do sympathize with BLM to a degree, but its not much, only a lil, and for those that are truly honorable about their cause. Like the noble Southerners that defended Virginia. But with BLM, the noble ones are in the minority from what I see. Same with Antifa. The ones that aint noble in their cause, can all go to hell, and suffer greatly. Its a vicious cycle in my brain lol, cause I cant stand the fuckers, for what they did to my beloved South, and to the innocent. Like lil Cannon that was only 5 years old, FIVE FUCKING YEARS OLD! On his bike! Ugh!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It’s disappointing that everyone is so adamant about being anti BLM and blaming them for violence without having any affiliation besides being a couch juror glued to the 6 o’clock news.

I tell ya what. The general idea that originally started with BLM, was that black lives mattered too. But certain factions became corrupt, and some other conspiracy mumbo jumbo I wont get into lol.

I cant condemn the whole group. If you had asked me a few months ago or so, yes, I would have. But after much thought, I realize it is not all of them that are bad, and some of them just actually want their voice heard peacefully. Part of what made me think that, was like how everyone attacks the Confederacy, when in reality, there are different people who fly it for different reasons. Some are racist yes, but they are a small group. Then you have the actual Southerners, that are proud of their heritage, and not one bit racist. So yes, I do sympathize with BLM to a degree, but its not much, only a lil, and for those that are truly honorable about their cause. Like the noble Southerners that defended Virginia. But with BLM, the noble ones are in the minority from what I see. Same with Antifa. The ones that aint noble in their cause, can all go to hell, and suffer greatly. Its a vicious cycle in my brain lol, cause I cant stand the fuckers, for what they did to my beloved South, and to the innocent. Like lil Cannon that was only 5 years old, FIVE FUCKING YEARS OLD! On his bike! Ugh!

Thank you for that thoughtful post. I appreciate it. But I have to insist that you don't have a clear picture of exactly how many members of BLM (self proclaimed or otherwise) are actually committing violent actions. I would wager (without proof, either, like you, but with a pretty good understanding of how these things usually work because I have been to a lot of these events) that they are in a very small minority.

• Agree!

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Thank you for that thoughtful post. I appreciate it. But I have to insist that you don't have a clear picture of exactly how many members of BLM (self proclaimed or otherwise) are actually committing violent actions. I would wager (without proof, either, like you, but with a pretty good understanding of how these things usually work because I have been to a lot of these events) that they are in a very small minority.

Hmmmm ... so the hundred people that broke into the Capitol today can then be considered a "small minority" of all the people freely assembled to engage in Holy Protest, right?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Smh.

How sad.

HOW does that work?

I'm not blaming you for it. I AM, however, blaming you for supporting the idiots who are doing it.

So you think people should just go ahead and quietly let the government take away their jobs, make energy and gas unaffordable and tax them into poverty?

Just swallow the fact they dont trust the institutions in this country for shit?

What should they do, Lotus? Just shut up and struggle like the 8 years of Obama?

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️

Smh.

How sad.

HOW does that work?

So you think people should just go ahead and quietly let the government take away their jobs, make energy and gas unaffordable and tax them into poverty?

Just swallow the fact they dont trust the institutions in this country for shit?

What should they do, Lotus? Just shut up and struggle like the 8 years of Obama?
You are dumb.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
See I dont give a shit if t

Smh.

How sad.

HOW does that work?

You are dumb.

I'm not the one who votes for bullshit that I complain about later, though.

You are supporting a pro war racist, and you claim to support BLM.

You just dont like conservatives and youd probably vote for Chauvin if he ran blue.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
For weeks now groups have popped up and got upwards of 2 million people in days and the sentiment has been that people are fully prepared to die.

Because people have lost trust in our institutions and feel their livelihoods and liberties are in jeopardy.

You guys laugh at this and keep

Smh.

How sad.

HOW does that work?

What are you saying? Are you saying the government will take away more jobs under Biden than under Trump? You worry me, Dovey. You spread these rumors without a basic understanding of either how capitalism works or how the government works.

Jobs disappear because of the corporate hold on ALL of our representatives, Democrat AND Republican. Jobs disappear because, every day they are in session, Congress, ON BOTH SIDES, votes for giveaways to the rich and to the corporations, and takeaways from working people. IT WILL NEVER CHANGE unless all Americans wake up to this and start voting for third party candidates who are not on the take. Trump was as guilty as anyone, even though he was a DC outsider. He was still a billionaire with all of the interests that come with being a billionaire. He never cared about you.

I don't think Americans should swallow anything. But we all have to join together and fight against what is REALLY destroying us.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Well that small minority has left 35 people and 7 children DEAD.

And has left several more people brutalized to the point of hospitalization.

And has left communities absolutely devastated and has destroyed lives.

And while violent rioters were arrested, they were quickly bailed out. Even by the Biden campaign. And activist AGs refuse to prosecute.

What do you think happens when that shit is allowed? When people are not being protected by the state? What about the rights of those people who were murdered?

See the problem?

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
See I dont give a shit if t

Smh.

How sad.

HOW does that work?

You are dumb.

I'm not the one who votes for bullshit that I complain about later, though.

You are supporting a pro war racist, and you claim to support BLM.

You just dont like conservatives and youd probably vote for Chauvin if he ran blue.
cuckoo for cocoa puffs!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

And while violent rioters were arrested, they were quickly bailed out. Even by the Biden campaign. And activist AGs refuse to prosecute.

What do you think happens when that shit is allowed? When people are not being protected by the state? What about the rights of those people who were murdered?

See the problem?

You cannot prove to me that all the violent rioters were actually BLM advocates. I am willing to bet my life that most of them were either just criminals or agents provocateurs.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
@Blazor Guardsman from Virginia are coming in to fight your insurgent brothers! You think they'll join in?
Bahaha-

They've been ordered to stand by, and not go in, per the Pentagon. Thank you and good day.

Could you link to verification of that claim?

Lady, you either keep up with the traffic, or get runover. This shit is going like a madhouse! Im barely keeping up! hahahaha. Im not going back to grab that, you cant make me hahahaha.

Holliday

Banned
Banned

See the problem?
The guy you voted for left over 300,00 people dead and many many more in dire straights.
That's okay with you though, right, Duhv?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@Blazor Guardsman from Virginia are coming in to fight your insurgent brothers! You think they'll join in?
Bahaha-

They've been ordered to stand by, and not go in, per the Pentagon. Thank you and good day.

Could you link to verification of that claim?

Lady, you either keep up with the traffic, or get runover. This shit is going like a madhouse! Im barely keeping up! hahahaha. Im not going back to grab that, you cant make me hahahaha.

You realize that every time I ask you for proof you prevaricate, right? Because you have no proof. Clearly.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
L6ouPWE.png

>tfw you're so fundamentally domesticated that you daren't even tread outside the tourist rope cordon during your occupation of the capitol

Fuckin Antifa and BLM woulda fucked dat shit up yo! Fuck those ropes of oppression! hahahaha

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

See the problem?
The guy you voted for left over 300,00 people dead and many many more in dire straights.
That's okay with you though, right, Duhv?

Wait! Is slightly retarded Holliday trying to say that it's Trump's fault his Chinese Masters let a dead bat virus escape from one of their bioweapons labs?

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Latest on Congress’ tally of the Electoral College vote won by Joe Biden (all times local):

5:40 p.m.

Police are using tear gas and percussion grenades to begin clearing pro-Trump protesters from the grounds of the U.S. Capitol ahead of a curfew in Washington.

Police donned gas masks as they moved in Wednesday evening with force to clear protesters from the Capitol grounds shortly before a curfew took hold. In the moments before, there were violent clashes between the police and protesters, who tore railing for the inauguration scaffolding and threw it at the officers.

Police used tear gas and percussion grenades to break up the crowd, which began dispersing.

AND, I just read that the woman who was shot died.

Last I saw, they still there....

Trump-cap.jpg

Also, the "inauguration scaffolding" is where they were taking it down. Biden canceled the event last week, "due to covid".

Yes, sadly the girl died. Doing her Patriotic duty. And thus the Tree of Liberty has been watered again.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Latest on Congress’ tally of the Electoral College vote won by Joe Biden (all times local):

5:40 p.m.

Police are using tear gas and percussion grenades to begin clearing pro-Trump protesters from the grounds of the U.S. Capitol ahead of a curfew in Washington.

Police donned gas masks as they moved in Wednesday evening with force to clear protesters from the Capitol grounds shortly before a curfew took hold. In the moments before, there were violent clashes between the police and protesters, who tore railing for the inauguration scaffolding and threw it at the officers.

Police used tear gas and percussion grenades to break up the crowd, which began dispersing.

AND, I just read that the woman who was shot died.

Last I saw, they still there....

Trump-cap.jpg

Also, the "inauguration scaffolding" is where they were taking it down. Biden canceled the event last week, "due to covid".

Yes, sadly the girl died. Doing her Patriotic duty. And thus the Tree of Liberty has been watered again.

What a bunch of fucking morons.