January 6th, "gonna be wild"

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Assault Rifles are a bitch to keep clean. I could pull your AR's apart and find carbon where you'd never even think of.
Heh
You never cleaned a Russian SVT-40 have you?
I have not.
Well Benzo let me tell you... they can be a real pain in the ass to clean especially the upper gas tube/piston. I never served in the military but even I know that if you don't keep your guns clean it could come back and bite you in the ass.

Cal. is 7.62 X 54r btw... I paid $299 for this about four years ago and now they are worth $1200

IMG-2489.jpg

IMG-2490.jpg

IMG-2491.jpg
Chinese?
Gas tubes are always trouble. Scrub that shit out maybe soak it.
That weapon isn't as hard to clean as M16 varieties.
You can hunt with that?
Russian and yes we can hunt with them.The 7.62x54r is very close to a .30-06
You have to plug the mag?
Sadly yes to five rounds but if the zombies are chasing me then the pin comes out.
5 rounds!?
Here it's 3 rounds total. 2 in mag 1 in pipe. Same for shotguns. Last I checked anyway.

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I hear that the FBI has stated it's found no evidence so far of antifa being involved in the Capitol insurgency.

Looks like the Deep State that @Lokmar's always crying about is part of the "conspiracy."

• Agree!
Reactions: Q

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh, liberal cunts would sooner burn the whole fukin country down and personally launch Chinas nukes on us rather than allow Trump to do his job. Dont think for a fukin instant I'm not gonna trash biden and that nasty whore Gorilla Hair-ass.
I would expect nothing less from a cry baby that was in tears nonstop 2008-2016.
Read that again, dummy. That addresses YOUR fukin caterwalling.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I hear that the FBI has stated it's found no evidence so far of antifa being involved in the Capitol insurgency.

Looks like the Deep State that @Lokmar's always crying about is part of the "conspiracy."
LOL! Is this the same FBI that just took control of the ballots for forensic review only to immediately shred em? That FBI? :LOL1:

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️

LOL! Is this the same FBI that just took control of the ballots for forensic review only to immediately shred em? That FBI? :LOL1:
3006509a99b98cfe7f9096d50f603dd826908660.jpeg

Waah waaah waaaahhh it was Antifa! (Meanwhile we are bad azz motherfuckers ready and willing to overthrow the most powerful military machine in the world, but we are scared shitless of an "idea" Fooking punk azz beyotches. No wonder you were rejected for enlistment in the Candy Stripers.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Waah waaah waaaahhh it was Antifa! (Meanwhile we are bad azz motherfuckers ready and willing to overthrow the most powerful military machine in the world, but we are scared shitless of an "idea" Fooking punk azz beyotches. No wonder you were rejected for enlistment in the Candy Stripers.
You really get hung up on the topic of being tossed out of the service, dont you!

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

You really get hung up on the topic of being tossed out of the service, dont you!

Because he liked tossing salads....

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️

Because he liked tossing salads....
Excuse, who was tossed out of the service? LOL, my the little gossip girls love there little stories.

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The FBI?

Really, Spoon?

I guess the taste of boot sole isn't so bad without an olfactory sense, huh?

No need to insult the messenger, and speaking of boot sole I truly believe you've tasted a helluva lot more of it than I ever will, and you've got lots of licking still ahead of you.

Also, and also old news that I believe has been well established as fact, all the olfactory nerves are inside the skull.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Oak

Factory Bastard
IKR... that damn Mayor of DC should resign immediately

You mean the chief of the capitol police? I advise you learn about jurisdiction, scratch that, learn about a lot of things you're clearly ignorant of.

He did resign the immediately.
Didn't the chief of police request the national guard and was denied?

Wonder why ...

Because Trump wanted maximum chaos. National guard has to be approved through the DOD. Again, you need to learn about who's in charge of what. Or don't and keep posting stupid drivel and get schooled.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
IKR... that damn Mayor of DC should resign immediately

You mean the chief of the capitol police? I advise you learn about jurisdiction, scratch that, learn about a lot of things you're clearly ignorant of.

He did resign the immediately.
Didn't the chief of police request the national guard and was denied?

Wonder why ...

Because Trump wanted maximum chaos.

I assume you have proof to support this allegation?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

The FBI?

Really, Spoon?

No need to insult the messenger, and speaking of boot sole I truly believe you've tasted a helluva lot more of it than I ever will, and you've got lots of licking still ahead of you.

Also, and also old news that I believe has been well established as fact, all the olfactory nerves are inside the skull.

So the total lack of a filter actually enhhances the olfactory senses, eh?

Well, you could always get a job as a bloodhound when your government stipend stops coming in once the pending civil war starts, huh?

But seriously, man. The FBI is totally and utterly discredited and the American People (at least those of us who still understand that we are free) have absolutely no trust or respect for any Federal agency whatsoever after all this shit.

The Administrative Deep State is real. Donald Trump has shown us that. The Deep State is the enemy of Liberty. The "Resistance," the real resistance of we free people people, is starting now as we banter on this obscure message board.

This is History we are watching, man.

I know what side I stand on. Do you?

Oak

Factory Bastard

The FBI?

Really, Spoon?

Well, you could always get a job as a bloodhound when your government stipend stops coming in once the pending civil war starts, huh?

But seriously, man. The FBI is totally and utterly discredited and the American People (at least those of us who still understand that we are free) have absolutely no trust or respect for any Federal agency whatsoever after all this shit.

The Administrative Deep State is real. Donald Trump has shown us that. The Deep State is the enemy of Liberty. The "Resistance," the real resistance of we free people people, is starting now as we banter on this obscure message board.

You know, I thought that sort of thing was beneath you. I see I thought wrong.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

The FBI?

Really, Spoon?

Well, you have been wrong about quite a number of things, but Jake's a big boy and if I didn't think he could handle it I'd treat him gently like I do poor Apey or Benzo.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

The FBI?

Really, Spoon?

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!

Oak

Factory Bastard

The FBI?

Really, Spoon?

Well, you have been wrong about quite a number of things, but Jake's a big boy and if I didn't think he could handle it I'd treat him gently like I do poor Apey or Benzo.

Certainly I have. Most of us that breathe air have. I was thinking your intellect could keep you from posting like a flying monkey. Clearly, it's not beneath you.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

The FBI?

Really, Spoon?

Certainly I have. Most of us that breathe air have. I was thinking your intellect could keep you from posting like a flying monkey. Clearly, it's not beneath you.

But....you're only a mouth breather...

Oak

Factory Bastard

The FBI?

Really, Spoon?

But....you're only a mouth breather...

No, I will not talk to you. Stop begging!