Jewish Scholar Admits That The First Pope Was A Kabbalist Jewish Rabbi...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
TskKFor.jpg

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
voNDydS.jpg

Daily fuckn reminder:

Only White people are people and only Whites can truly be Christian... White people are supposed to have absolutely nothing to do with the other races, instructed to not even so much as greet them... Which makes sense since kikes and all other non-Whites are nothing but misfortune generating parasites whose sole purpose is to degrade and destroy the White race and its civilization... Then there's also the fact that all non-Whites have an inescapable destiny of total oblivion...

Source: the Holy Bible

-------------------

All those non-White self-proclaimed Christians are abject fools, nothing but pathetic confused larping mongrel abominations. Do not waste your precious time on them; the ditch is the perfect place for them until the harvest.

Matthew 15:13-14

(13)But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up. (14)Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.

-------------------

100 proofs the Israelites were White and NOT jewish

Jesus for Dummies

The creation of the jewish people and the anti-Christ for dummies
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Bible Basics

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Is international Zionism in the room now?
Ever got anything constructive to say? "I can't refute anything in this thread that hurts me so I'll just use a buzzword or similar, that'll show him!" Idiot!

Confused?
Why would I bother reading so completely pointless?

Let me put it this way, one of the Mantras of a CEO at IBM in the 60's was "Don't bring me problems, bring me solutions"

in other words, no whiners, I want doers.

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Ever got anything constructive to say? "I can't refute anything in this thread that hurts me so I'll just use a buzzword or similar, that'll show him!" Idiot!

Confused?

Let me put it this way, one of the Mantras of a CEO at IBM in the 60's was "Don't bring me problems, bring me solutions"

All YOUR threads are pointless and you're in no way a "doer" yourself unless of course if you think failing is the goal for a "doer"?

Confused?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
2 And (
)you He made alive, (
)who were dead in trespasses and sins, 2 (
)in which you once walked according to the [
]course of this world, according to (
)the prince of the power of the air, the spirit who now works in (
)the sons of disobedience, 3 (
)among whom also we all once conducted ourselves in (
)the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind, and (
)were by nature children of wrath, just as the others.

4 But God, (
)who is rich in mercy, because of His (
)great love with which He loved us, 5 (
)even when we were dead in trespasses, (
)made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved), 6 and raised us up together, and made us sit together (
)in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, 7 that in the ages to come He might show the exceeding riches of His grace in (
)His kindness toward us in Christ Jesus. 8 (
)For by grace you have been saved (
)through faith, and that not of yourselves; (
)it is the gift of God, 9 not of (
)works, lest anyone should (
)boast. 10 For we are (
)His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.

Brought Near by His Blood
11 Therefore remember that you, once Gentiles in the flesh—who are called Uncircumcision by what is called (
)the Circumcision made in the flesh by hands— 12 that at that time you were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope and without God in the world. 13 But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ.

Christ Our Peace
14 For He Himself is our peace, who has made both one, and has broken down the middle wall of separation, 15 having abolished in His flesh the enmity, that is, the law of commandments contained in ordinances, so as to create in Himself one (
)new man from the two, thus making peace, 16 and that He might (
)reconcile them both to God in one body through the cross, thereby (
)putting to death the enmity. 17 And He came and preached peace to you who were afar off and to those who were near. 18 For (
)through Him we both have access (
)by one Spirit to the Father.

Christ Our Cornerstone
19 Now, therefore, you are no longer strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the saints and members of the household of God, 20 having been (
)built (
)on the foundation of the (
)apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ Himself being (
)the chief cornerstone, 21 in whom the whole building, being fitted together, grows into (
)a holy temple in the Lord, 22 (
)in whom you also are being built together for a (
)dwelling place of God in the Spirit.

Ephisians 2

I love this chapter ♡

Btw.....this tells us free will doesnt exist. We are slaves to our nature. Only God can change your nature.

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I couldn't give a shit @Dove not one single shit!
I'm here posting proof of things and nobody cares, fuckn traitors to your people the lot of you!
2eoJMeP.png

I'm really starting to wonder if ALL Americans suck the teet of satan? hahaha!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
A lot of that scripture though is cherry picked.

Any earnest study of scripture shows it's not "jews" that are chosen. There is NO chosen "race" of people. The chosen are those who follow Christ.

That's what Paul is saying in Ephisians. Israel isnt a country, it's the body.(scripture Israel)

Skin and bodies are gonna return to the dust from which it came. It's just gonna rot.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Confused?

Shut up, boomer.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

Dude, it's pretty well documented that the "Protocols" are antisemitic bullshit published by Russians to help fuel the pogroms of the late Russian empire.

Very well documented, actually, even though they were taught to German school children of the third Reick as if true.

They've had a 120 year history of inflaming low-information haterz, and are still fascinating to nazi wannabe's such as we find here.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Dude, it's pretty well documented that the "Protocols" are antisemitic bullshit published by Russians to help fuel the pogroms of the late Russian empire.

Very well documented, actually, even though they were taught to German school children of the third Reick as if true.

No it isn't. There is an allegation that it's a forgery, but zero proof to back up the claim.

Last edited:
OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

They've had a 120 year history of inflaming low-information haterz, and are still fascinating to nazi wannabe's such as we find here.
SOOOOOO.... You're claiming this is all just miss-information created by fuckn Russians??? Oh fuck off man, you people make me sick, you're quite happy to let these demons destroy us and I'm certainly not going to listen to someone who puts his minority race LAST! Don't bother replying I'm not interested...

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

No it isn't. There is an allegation that it's a forgery, but zero proof to back up the claim.

Yes, the proof is ironclad. The scholarship is high level and not from people with a stupid ass agenda. Do a little research, fool.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Yes, the proof is ironclad. The scholarship is high level and not from people with a stupid ass agenda. Do a little research, fool.

Again, no it isn't. There is no "proof", none whatsoever. Much like the Hollowco$$t, Jews have relied on "feelz" rather than evidence to convince the public to believe their side of the story.