Jews will not replace us!!!!

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Imagine being a guy in your 50's and pretending to be a female online.....

Issues LMFAO

Imagine being...you.

You wish...

Seethe and cope LMAO
6gt6ig.jpg

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The moron will start crying and try to call time out, talking about you're not playing fair.

I'm British you mentally deranged fuck.

We don't play sports that allow you to run to Mommy to kiss your booboo half way through.

You play sports where people run around for 90 minutes and often accomplish nothing. You're right, sounds British to me too.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
When you think of elite military men, you have homosexual feeling, FairyAnn?

..Do tell.

Aidsman is the ex navy fag, not me.
You're never an ex-fag, FairyAnn.

Well I guess you should know.

Thankfully I have never been inflicted with those kind of unnatural urges.
You're always a fag, never ex, FairyAnn. And yes, it would be unnatural for you to deny your gayness.

I've never been a fag, Holly. Stop sniffing around for down low action.
You do realize that there could be no greater proof than your repeated denial, FairyAnn.

Right..... presumably that rule doesn't apply to your 35 year long "life partner" Admin?
It would if he bothered, but he knows you're just a bunch of gasbags projecting your own latent tendencies. And when you do, everyone laughs at you, FairyAnn.

Sure, all "Cons" are secretly gay, while you liberal faggots openly pander to and champion the LGBT community, constantly promoting their lifestyle choices and denouncing those who take issue with it.

Do you not get tired of living in topsy turvy opposite world?

We have a lot of openly gay cons.....are they secretly straight?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

..Do tell.

You're always a fag, never ex, FairyAnn. And yes, it would be unnatural for you to deny your gayness.

You do realize that there could be no greater proof than your repeated denial, FairyAnn.

Right..... presumably that rule doesn't apply to your 35 year long "life partner" Admin?
It would if he bothered, but he knows you're just a bunch of gasbags projecting your own latent tendencies. And when you do, everyone laughs at you, FairyAnn.

Sure, all "Cons" are secretly gay, while you liberal faggots openly pander to and champion the LGBT community, constantly promoting their lifestyle choices and denouncing those who take issue with it.

Now ladies and gentleman, the truly dumb hour commences...

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

..Do tell.

I guess we're all in for a special treat!!! We all get to read how it's all about HER yet again!

Yay, us!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Typical non-answer with an air of moral superiority sprinkled on top for good measure.

I take it you went to some godforsaken Marxist university at some point in order to be indoctrinated with this kind of nonsense?

The stated answer was that, country, economics and environmentalism are one and the same thing. Just because I overan my Dr Suess imposed 50 words doesn't make it less true. If that makes me superior then that's just hard gorgonzola.

Now a Marxist Clown accusing me of Marxism is one whole other level of dumbfuckery particularly when it's well known that I swerved traditional universities both redbrick and Oxbridge in favour of real life experience and only gained my degree via the OU in my early 30's. I also collect NVQ's and other vocational merits by the handful as I slowly cruise through this fun factory we call life. But that's because I know how to absorb and utilise information with a degree of dexterity that is as profound as it is unusual.

Now that's superiority.

SUCKER!!!!!

AND you sound like Ozzy when you talk :D

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

..Do tell.

I guess we're all in for a special treat!!! We all get to read how it's all about HER yet again!

Yay, us!!!

She started weak, she'll be moving to "I'm the victim" real quick.