Jews will not replace us!!!!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
When you think of elite military men, you have homosexual feeling, FairyAnn?

..Do tell.

Aidsman is the ex navy fag, not me.
You're never an ex-fag, FairyAnn.

Well I guess you should know.

Thankfully I have never been inflicted with those kind of unnatural urges.
You're always a fag, never ex, FairyAnn. And yes, it would be unnatural for you to deny your gayness.

I've never been a fag, Holly. Stop sniffing around for down low action.
You do realize that there could be no greater proof than your repeated denial, FairyAnn.

Right..... presumably that rule doesn't apply to your 35 year long "life partner" Admin?
It would if he bothered, but he knows you're just a bunch of gasbags projecting your own latent tendencies. And when you do, everyone laughs at you, FairyAnn.

Sure, all "Cons" are secretly gay, while you liberal faggots openly pander to and champion the LGBT community, constantly promoting their lifestyle choices and denouncing those who take issue with it.

Do you not get tired of living in topsy turvy opposite world?

We have a lot of openly gay cons.....are they secretly straight?

Now ladies and gentleman, the truly dumb hour commences...

Really, are you about to introduce your family mem
Someone needs to change fat Lily's diapers too

everything you post is related to ass and shit, you degenerate homosexual

So someone your size is able to use the bathroom unassisted?

Do you want to come by and collect my shit, queerdo?

You're a fat mess.

A drain on society.

A filthy, obese, unhealthy, untermensch.

You should have been culled decades ago.

Sorry.

You seem perturbed, gay boy. Did your man stand you up tonight?

The truth hurts no doubt.

Better to know reality sooner rather than later.

Nothing you say hurts. You're British low class trash, nothing you say means anything. The gall to think that some guttersnipe from England has the ability to hurt me.

Buaaaa hahahahahahaha

Sooooo....

You realise that I am inherently superior.

Understood and recognised.

Superior to dog shit, maybe. I'll have to think on that.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
The moron will start crying and try to call time out, talking about you're not playing fair.

I'm British you mentally deranged fuck.

We don't play sports that allow you to run to Mommy to kiss your booboo half way through.

You play sports where people run around for 90 minutes and often accomplish nothing. You're right, sounds British to me too.

WTF? Is this some kind of leftist faggot Murican circle jerk?

I thought you were going to bed?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The moron will start crying and try to call time out, talking about you're not playing fair.

We don't play sports that allow you to run to Mommy to kiss your booboo half way through.

You play sports where people run around for 90 minutes and often accomplish nothing. You're right, sounds British to me too.

The bus is running late...

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
Hey, I can't disagree. America has our share of Aryan's too. Except here they go by the name of Dove.

Tease people with the prospect of a perfect Hollywood life then have their reality as living in squalour and for sure they're going to blame every mother fucker who's not 100% like them and light the blue touch paper.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey, I can't disagree. America has our share of Aryan's too. Except here they go by the name of Dove.

Tease people with the prospect of a perfect Hollywood life then have their reality as living in squalour and for sure they're going to blame every mother fucker who's not 100% like them and light the blue touch paper.

Many Americans are "temporarily embarrassed millionaires"...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

fuck off trannie

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

fuck off trannie

You sound mad?

Did your half tooth finally fall out of your now empty head?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

can u fit on one? LULZ

Just curious

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's funny how Flynn throws fits about my politcal stances and has no clue what they even are.

I went from Republican, to conservative(not a party).....to a "fake conservative".....and now I'm whatever Aryans party is. Oh and then I had NO real stance.

This must be tough on Flynns poor, tiny and rabids ravaged mind. Combined with the fact that a typical American lefty thinks everyone who disagrees with them is a "con" and I'm surprised he hasnt had a stroke.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

can u fit on one? LULZ

Just curious

How come you can't be more "curious" about better dental hygiene?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

can u fit on one? LULZ

Just curious

Of course I can't fit on a bus.

derp, de derp, derp....golly gee

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It's funny how Flynn throws fits about my politcal stances.

I went from Republican, to conservative(not a party).....to a "fake conservative".....and now I'm whatever Aryans party is.

This must be tough on Flynns poor, tiny and rabids ravaged mind. Combined with the fact that a typical American lefty thinks everyone who disagrees with them is a "con" and I'm surprised he hasnt had a stroke.

You are whatever $4k buys or whatever the person that provides a roof over your head requires

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
It's funny how Flynn throws fits about my politcal stances and has no clue what they even are.

I went from Republican, to conservative(not a party).....to a "fake conservative".....and now I'm whatever Aryans party is. Oh and then I had NO real stance.

Maybe if you start using big words again that you can't spell--that'll put me in my place!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
0*RKsYNavSky_thAn8.jpg

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
It's funny how Flynn throws fits about my politcal stances.

I went from Republican, to conservative(not a party).....to a "fake conservative".....and now I'm whatever Aryans party is.

You are whatever $4k buys or whatever the person that provides a roof over your head requires

#FACT

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Maybe if you start using big words again that you can't spell--that'll put me in my place!

That would just be incarcinogenic. Do I also need to post sitations?

Lmao.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

po tatoeh

potata

pohtaytoe

fuck it, taters!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Lmao.

I was thinking of, "potato."

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

can u fit on one? LULZ

Just curious

How come you can't be more "curious" about better dental hygiene?

So Flynn, why did you put quotations around the word "curious"?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That would just be incarcinogenic.

Lmao.

We all know you are forum cancer.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Lmao.

That is because you are an actual potatoe.

Interesting comma placement.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Lmao.

That is because you are an actual potatoe.

Interesting comma placement.

And you're a lump of shit. #winning