Jews will not replace us!!!!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
It's funny how Flynn throws fits about my politcal stances and has no clue what they even are.

I went from Republican, to conservative(not a party).....to a "fake conservative".....and now I'm whatever Aryans party is. Oh and then I had NO real stance.

This must be tough on Flynns poor, tiny and rabids ravaged mind. Combined with the fact that a typical American lefty thinks everyone who disagrees with them is a "con" and I'm surprised he hasnt had a stroke.

Maybe if you start using big words again that you can't spell--that'll put me in my place!

That would just be incarcinogenic.

Lmao.

We all know you are forum cancer.

#FACT to the 1,000,000th power.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
@Dove , @Aryan , just ignore them, they are the Jew, dont let them replace the true meaning of this thread. Lulz.

MARCH my brothers and sisters!

imrs.php

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It's funny how Flynn throws fits about my politcal stances and has no clue what they even are.

I went from Republican, to conservative(not a party).....to a "fake conservative".....and now I'm whatever Aryans party is. Oh and then I had NO real stance.

This must be tough on Flynns poor, tiny and rabids ravaged mind. Combined with the fact that a typical American lefty thinks everyone who disagrees with them is a "con" and I'm surprised he hasnt had a stroke.

Maybe if you start using big words again that you can't spell--that'll put me in my place!

Lmao.

According to Blazetard we're Jews.

I bet there's a Jew in his mail box, right this minute!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

That would just be incarcinogenic. Do I also need to post sitations?

Lmao.

I was thinking of, "potato."

That is because you are an actual potatoe.

Interesting comma placement.

And you're a lump of shit. #winning

Don't forget she's a lump of $3.5K shit.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That would just be incarcinogenic. Do I also need to post sitations?

Lmao.

I was thinking of, "potato."

That is because you are an actual potatoe.

Interesting comma placement.

And you're a lump of shit. #winning

Don't forget she's a lump of $3.5K shit.

I agree as fertilizer goes, it's expensive. However, as peace of mind goes, it was a good deal for the Cool Arrow.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Lmao.

According to Blazetard we're Jews.

I bet there's a Jew in his mail box, right this minute!

He must be listening to Aryan's whining again.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
@Dove , @Aryan , just ignore them, they are the Jew, dont let them replace the true meaning of this thread. Lulz.

imrs.php

This is the guy that mentioned "cock" and "admin" in his very own thread!

And who am I speaking with today? Is this the podcast guy that sounds like this character.....

iu

You're getting me confused with someone that actually buys into your childish rhetoric.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

imrs.php

And who am I speaking with today? Is this the podcast guy that sounds like this character.....

iu

You're getting me confused with someone that actually buys into your childish rhetoric.

Okie dokie then.

I will spin the wheel of Flynn again, its hard knowing who Im talking to these days with you.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

imrs.php

iu

Okie dokie then.

I will spin the wheel of Flynn again, its hard knowing who Im talking to these days with you.

Cool. Say hi to your mum for me.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

imrs.php

iu

Okie dokie then.

I did on Mothers day, she in a box right here.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

imrs.php

iu

Okie dokie then.

I thought you guys only use Tupperware to store things?

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

imrs.php

iu

Okie dokie then.

Personally, I only put things in tupperware I wanna eat lol.

More respectful for the dead. We put her in a Wal-mart bag and put her in a Folgers Can. (only kidding, lulz)

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

imrs.php

iu

Okie dokie then.

You know you're a redneck when...

you put momma in the Tupperwares

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

imrs.php

iu

Okie dokie then.

You know you're a redneck when...

you put momma in the Tupperwares

You best hush, you gonna make @Weeg momma shank you!