Joe BIden, Making America number One again!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Killing people daily just to keep those numbers way up at the top

Join me in a round of applause for Corona Joe.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I don't blame Joe.

Nor do I blame your Donald.

It's a Chinese bioweapon & you can't fight it so easily Bigly.

This thing was planned by them to weaken the USA, its allies & hack them down at the knees.

Best case scenario, the US might have been able to save 100,000 to 200,000 lives.

But thousands of people would have still died unfortunately.

A densely populated nation like the USA with 330,000,000 people only has a limited amount of public health resources available to combat an unexpected crisis like this.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I don't blame Joe.

This thing was planned by them to weaken the USA, its allies & hack them down at the knees.

Best case scenario, the US might have been able to save 100,000 to 200,000 lives.

A densely populated nation like the USA with 330,000,000 people only has a limited amount of public health resources available to combat an unexpected crisis like this.

Good post Joe. Angry losers dont get it.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

I don't blame Joe.

Yep - Trump was a real difference maker:

"The results, based on
, are staggering:

• If the US had the same death rate as the European Union overall, nearly 84,000 Americans wouldn’t have died from Covid-19 (out of the
    who have died so far).
  • If the US had the same death rate as Canada, nearly 109,000 Americans wouldn’t have died from Covid-19.
  • If the US had the same death rate as Germany, more than 152,000 Americans wouldn’t have died from Covid-19.
  • If the US had the same death rate as Australia, more than 179,000 Americans wouldn’t have died from Covid-19.
  • If the US had the same death rate as Japan, more than 185,000 Americans wouldn’t have died from Covid-19."

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I don't blame Joe.

"The results, based on
, are staggering:

• If the US had the same death rate as the European Union overall, nearly 84,000 Americans wouldn’t have died from Covid-19 (out of the
    who have died so far).
  • If the US had the same death rate as Canada, nearly 109,000 Americans wouldn’t have died from Covid-19.
  • If the US had the same death rate as Germany, more than 152,000 Americans wouldn’t have died from Covid-19.
  • If the US had the same death rate as Australia, more than 179,000 Americans wouldn’t have died from Covid-19.
  • If the US had the same death rate as Japan, more than 185,000 Americans wouldn’t have died from Covid-19."
TRASH! There's 300 million people in America you simp

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

I don't blame Joe.

"The results, based on
, are staggering:

who have died so far).
^^^^^^
Perfect example: If you want to make a conservative angry tell it the truth.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I don't blame Joe.

"The results, based on
, are staggering:

who have died so far).
^^^^^^
You're comparing places with less of a population and it really makes you look stupid... I'm spoking you language

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

I don't blame Joe.

"The results, based on
, are staggering:

who have died so far).
^^^^^^
You're comparing places with less of a population and it really makes you look stupid... I'm spoking you language
"Death rate" - not deaths, dummy. LoLz at SHAMWOW!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I don't blame Joe.

"The results, based on
, are staggering:

who have died so far).
^^^^^^

Does the same apply to your brain cells and overall head?

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

I don't blame Joe.

"The results, based on
, are staggering:

who have died so far).
^^^^^^

Oh hey, Popgun.
I see ya got yer popgun drawn an ya juss pop pop poppin along.
Ya see - if you wanted to post like an adult (I know folks, huuuuge stretch there)
...but let's say ya did
you might have explained to SHAMWOW! how your Aussie government managed to control
the virus spread through promoting sensible practices which the good people of Aussieland complied with, and contrast that with the total failure of the Trump administration.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I don't blame Joe.

"The results, based on
, are staggering:

who have died so far).
^^^^^^

Oh hey, Popgun.
Ya see - if you wanted to post like an adult (I know folks, huuuuge stretch there)
...but let's say ya did
you might have explained to SHAMWOW! how your Aussie government managed to control
the virus spread through promoting sensible practices which the good people of Aussieland complied with, and contrast that with the total failure of the Trump administration.

No hablo tardese...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I don't blame Joe.

"The results, based on
, are staggering:

who have died so far).
^^^^^^

Oh hey, Popgun.
...but let's say ya did
Nobody cares about your wee fake names or your intellectual attempots