Jus' to clarify what is "muy exotica"

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
How many Antifa indictments again?

Hundreds, retard. Read the 86 pages for details.

We both you you will never do it though because you are an emotionally crippled partisan hack who rejects all facts which you dislike. But please continue because it makes you look like the fool you are.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I read that 2 dozen Antifa members indicted in Oregon recently. Over now 600 proud boys and oath keepers indicted. I’d call that a significant stat.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Too precious for an animal in it to make withdrawals and deposits?

You truly are an ignorant shitwit.
Neither broke or stuck like many like yourself DD. Spent a good portion of my life working. Retired at 50. Besides you spend all your $ on cigs. That is intelligent

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Sea Moron thinks trannies are "muy exotica"

ROTFLMAO!

that never stops being funny

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
All makes sense why he votes Democrat :LOL3:

4c5da0e0139824cc.jpeg

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Apparently your hubby doesn’t think you’re too sexy. Fucking other inmates has to be the epitome of degradation.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Yep. How about these old sag bags

I’m going to say with 100% certainty that if you’re posting photos like this when you’re married, you’ve cheated.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
According to Caddy Culo, hubby banged other inmates. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to know California state prisons are not COED.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
According to Caddy Culo, hubby banged other inmates. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to know California state prisons are not COED.

Yikes.

From what I remember from her tribe’s account was that her hubby was banging everything with 2 legs and a heartbeat since they hooked up. I’m talking she caught him in cars with other women it was that blatant and foul. Then she e-rimmed who was described by Piggie and Dovid as the ugliest mother fucker online while he was in prison.

I eventually met Cunt. He was kinda sweet. I could tell immediately he had been through a lot of shit in his life.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Yikes.

From what I remember from her tribe’s account was that her hubby was banging everything with 2 legs and a heartbeat since they hooked up. I’m talking she caught him in cars with other women it was that blatant and foul. Then she e-rimmed who was described by Piggie and Dovid as the ugliest mother fucker online while he was in prison.

I eventually met Cunt. He was kinda sweet. I could tell immediately he had been through a lot of shit in his life.

You were throwing your huge self at him in PM and got ignored. You claim he’s so ugly yet he completely dissed your big back ass LOL