Jus' to clarify what is "muy exotica"

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Yikes.

From what I remember from her tribe’s account was that her hubby was banging everything with 2 legs and a heartbeat since they hooked up. I’m talking she caught him in cars with other women it was that blatant and foul. Then she e-rimmed who was described by Piggie and Dovid as the ugliest mother fucker online while he was in prison.

I eventually met Cunt. He was kinda sweet. I could tell immediately he had been through a lot of shit in his life.

You "met" Cunt?

Lulz....

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
You weird genitals are mixed up DD

Which weird genitals? Genitals aren't weird. They're natural. All mammals or most have them... even insects to an extent. Even YOU...

... what's not natural is your driving desire to insert your genitals into young mammals and hollowed out pineapples.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
dead pic removed

I don’t know DD. Your layout is strangely consistent with big tits. Maybe you’re special in a weird way

Last edited by a moderator:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I don’t know DD. Your layout is strangely consistent with big tits. Maybe you’re special in a weird way
Honestly dude…you’re a fucking worry with these images and your incessant posting goof of this young actress. You’re 75 years old man!

RingedDifficultFish-max-1mb.gif

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Much better than the trannies and queers that were on the White house lawn the other day...

06dee5ba1d420440.jpg