Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
192a731409a08ca2.jpg

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Sea thinks a REAL Woman is the gayness lol, while one with a penis is muy exotica hahahaha. Cant make it up!!!
Could you be a women? The orange make up is starting to make sense. Maybe a lighter shade would be more appropriate for a hillbilly

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Make up for men is a laugh. Fatso is the only fool who wears it daily. Try to make more sense in the future. Your cousins are foul amigo. A bath now and then would help. Don’t you think?

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Bro -- dude licks his lips when Cindy posted it's fake moobs and then said that an obvious dude was "muy exotica"

what a creep

Heart emoji'd them dude titties lol. But a real Woman is "gay" lol.

Now I see why he humps Frood's ankles so much. He secretly wants Dinky Dianna back hahaha.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Frood the wannabe dude is an old fat gal with big tits, with a 2 pack a day Cig habit.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
So "muy exotica" to you are some cheerleaders from the 1960's and is that Iman?

So you admit to being 80.

Yes, I would take the way Ladies were back in the day. In a nano second compared to gals these days.

Yes, the next pic is a Man. Sea found it "muy exotica", his own words.

No, I am roughly 25 spiritually. 30 Physically. And 46 in total cycles of the Earth around the Sun.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yes, I would take the way Ladies were back in the day. In a nano second compared to gals these days.

Yes, the next pic is a Man. Sea found it "muy exotica", his own words.

No, I am roughly 25 spiritually. 30 Physically. And 46 in total cycles of the Earth around the Sun.
When all your cousins were willing? Groovy existence amigo

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Your parents are siblings...

How did your tits get so big DD? Strange for a man to remark how big his tits got. You’re definitely a gal or an Hermaphrodite DD. Is Frank gay or something?

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
How did your tits get so big DD? Strange for a man to remark how big his tits got. You’re definitely a gal or an Hermaphrodite DD. Is Frank gay or something?

Listen to this tranny luster hahahaha. You're not getting DD's number, fool, lol.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
How many tranny cousins owe you amigo?

Da fuck you even talkin' 'bout kneegrow lol.

I'll return a question, why do you gay emoji Women, but heart dudes with tits? Are you a faggit, or a tranny luster, which is it?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Da fuck you even talkin' 'bout kneegrow lol.

I'll return a question, why do you gay emoji Women, but heart dudes with tits? Are you a faggit, or a tranny luster, which is it?

Zero, you okie girly boy. All my cousins are straight, and I’m only into the ladies. Thought you knew that amigo.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Zero, you okie girly boy. All my cousins are straight, and I’m only into the ladies. Thought you knew that amigo.

Oh I know what I see as far as you, you dont have to deny your feelings. Its Pride Month, lets see that Pride of yours lol. On second thought, nevermind, I'd rather not see it.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh I know what I see as far as you, you dont have to deny your feelings. Its Pride Month, lets see that Pride of yours lol. On second thought, nevermind, I'd rather not see it.

Sure thing ya ignorant hillbilly. I would be caught dead in the dead South. More for Okies, Hillbillies and lots of cousins. Hit the welfare office for some new glasses. Better yet, hit the Good Will.