Just Bought Some Mixed Fabric Hiking Socks

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
. Hope I love them.
Hope they're worth going to Hell for.
Typical dumbass that doesnt know the Bible. Its not a sin to mix fabrics. Nice try tho....not really, dummy.

They think they know it better than scholars, too.

And they say shit like this. And they also say "Adam and Eve only had three sons! Figure that out!"

They dont learn anything because they already know it all.

• Confused
Reactions: X

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Aidsman recently stocked up with 20 pairs of these;

il_794xN.2269304048_7o9l.jpg

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
. Hope I love them.
I got a bunch of Alpine socks for Christmas that are a wool blend, cushiony and warm, machine washable, very colorful. The thought of Hell never even crossed my mind, though.
You should have bought a heated rubber nose

Here ya go, stick one of these in yer mouf so ya can quit gumming my ankles.
Ya can stick the onther one up yer azz for the next time ya feel like randomly jacking a thread.

s0p80aayxk261.jpg

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Pathetic.

Hey! I read about a Buddhist dude once who changed his truck because he wanted to get into some slant cunt's silk dress, because it was the Way of the Dao, you know, but after he fucked her he went into a depression and went to an outreach center for help, and a nigger ex-junkie bitch from Philadelphia brought him home to Jesus.

After that they moved to to a seaside city and opened a Taco stand and lived happily ever after.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
. Hope I love them.
I got a bunch of Alpine socks for Christmas that are a wool blend, cushiony and warm, machine washable, very colorful. The thought of Hell never even crossed my mind, though.
You should have bought a heated rubber nose

Here ya go, stick one of these in yer mouf so ya can quit gumming my ankles.
Ya can stick the onther one up yer azz for the next time ya feel like randomly jacking a thread.

s0p80aayxk261.jpg
Lmao. Monster is big mad now. Probably blew his fake nose off his face and all

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
and when your rubber nose falls off your face looks like a really creepy doughnut that no one wants to eat

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
For the sake of posterity, "mixed fabrics" in the OT is a specific reference to the linen/wool fabric that was reserved only for priest/temple garments. It was not to be used as a common fabric. Since the priests garments used this fabric, it is not sinful.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
For the sake of posterity, "mixed fabrics" in the OT is a specific reference to the linen/wool fabric that was reserved only for priest/temple garments. It was not to be used as a common fabric. Since the priests garments used this fabric, it is not sinful.

Come on. It's a list of impossible rules that show what hypocrites Christian's are, duh.

Because no one reads the old Testament or understands it like people who hate religonz!

OP
OP
1Holliday1

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Everybody knows that, the question is:

. Why did it take you so long to look it up?

..but so, it is much like the prohibition of temple sex re: homosexuality.
A prohibition re: "sacred sex", that in the immediate environs of the temple where the temple toots plied their sacred trade, and not a prohibition for the general public at all.

.Oh, how easy it was to ensnare you, grasshoppa.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
admin and holiday need to have 'rest days' where they abstain from sucking cock

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
admin and holiday need to have 'rest days' where they abstain from posting.
Thanks for bringing some content to the forum today, even if inadvertently.

My judgment is, looking at this thead and @Admin. 's head lopping thread, TODAY is a rest day. They pop in, drop a thread, and spend the day elsewhere while the resident TROGs flop and fulminate and rage at them.

It used to be funny but now it's just business as usual.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Winners sellz some nice hiking socks, yoo have that store ?