Kamala Harris secures votes needed to become Democratic nominee

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

74503108007-20240722-t-163624-z-1979674822-rc-2-g-09-az-1-r-0-v-rtrmadp-3-usaelectionharris.JPG

WASHINGTON - Vice President Kamala Harris successfully moved Monday to shore up the support she needed to secure the 2024 Democratic presidential nomination, potentially avoiding a bitter internal party dispute one day after President Joe Biden announced he's backing out of his own White House campaign.

A USA TODAY count of delegates shows the 59-year old Harris has secured endorsements in excess of the 1,976 delegates needed to become the party's nominee in the first round of voting. There are 3,936 Democratic delegates in total, including former presidents, state and local party leaders, members of Congress and governors, but only about half get to vote in the first round.

California's delegates put Harris over the top Monday evening when they voted unanimously to back the state's former U.S. Senator for president. Former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi called for the vote.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Factory Bastard
That's a deceptive Subject line.

The only "votes" she's got are those of the DNC elite who have once again bypassed citizens to install their favored candidate.

The democrats have now rigged three primaries in a row.
Anyone who thinks they care about "democracy" is a special kind of stupid.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

The only "votes" she's got are those of the DNC elite who have once again bypassed citizens to install their favored candidate.

And anybody who reads your slow spilling dribble is equally as stupod

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Hey You greasy fat okie. Keep your racist anti women bullshit over there. Fucking moron

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

You appear to have quite the entourage of dullard mutants hanging off your every word. I know you don't see it, but this does not stop them grimacing their deformed little faces at your ankles every chance they get.

It's amusing to watch :LOL3:

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Factory Bastard
You appear to have quite the entourage of dullard mutants hanging off your every word. I know you don't see it, but this does not stop them grimacing their deformed little faces at your ankles every chance they get.

You're quite welcome to it.
I can't think of any scenario in which actually seeing that crap is more amusing than simply knowing it's happening.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I can't think of any scenario in which actually seeing that crap is more amusing than simply knowing it's happening.
Oh I get it. I've already deduced at least two of them are unworthy of any acknowledgement whatsoever and treat them with the same nonchalant attitude as I walk past them that one might demonstrate towards some urine scented vagrant yelling at the moon which only he can see, inside a NYC subway car.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
. I mean, I don't think I can vote for rancid pussy, can you?
Why are you reducing this great Birthing Person down to the low sum of her genitalia? Are you some kind of misogynist ?

Surely you can find some redeeming quality that rises above the sum of her body parts? Her cackling laugh? Her depth in geopolitical knowledge? Her astute ability to observe the passage of time?

Let us not throw away but one precious vote on some third party who has no chance of winning! Our precious democracy and the Ponzi scheme it fuels depends on it!

As future generations look back upon this great pivot in American history do you want to be counted in among those who supported the great ear bandage tyranny?

Or would you prefer to be remembered as a righteous man who stood steadfast with the first Pigeon Of The United States?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well anyone who sleeps with his daughter is a sick fuck. Do you admire such, stupid?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Amusing to you is a fresh pack of Lucky Strikes. Hang on 9 more days until the 1st.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Some of you with keen observation skills may notice that The Neutered Holiday logged in just a few short minutes ago, took a look around and didn't see any of his fellow muppeteers prancing around looking for a dog pile.

So like the coward he is, he dropped a few rodent pellets and quickly slithered back under his rock until which time Stain boy and two tons of fupa log in to make him feel secure.

@holiday - what's it like being born eunuch ?

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
Harris though...she's not as juicy as she used to be. She's like Nikki, you know, past her prime.
Well, it's third party or a write-in for me again.
...because if a woman is past her prime, and you don't want to grab her by the pussy, how can you vote for her?
That wouldn't make any sense.
. A great orator and philosopher had put this reasoning forward, and who can deny it's truth?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No one wants Harris...yet the Dems hauled in $ 80 million from mostly small dollar donations in 24 hours.

Yeah...right...great narrative.

Is Biden more deader this morning than yesterday?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Harris though...she's not as juicy as she used to be. She's like Nikki, you know, past her prime.

It's amazing how quickly politics get misogynistic and racist isn't it?

All we need is a "minority" to run.

What a shitty fuckin' country we continue to be.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
It's amazing how quickly politics get misogynistic and racist isn't it?

What a shitty fuckin' country we continue to be.
Yes, the democratic party does come across as despicable panderers at times don't they?

you should really consider taking a stand on this matter and dance when they tell you to dance. That'll show them you business.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
☠️Private Forum Access
LOL anybody opposing the diversity hire is now going to be labelled sexist Hitler, by people to stupid to realise that game doesn't work anymore.

Admin.

My black son dindu nuthin wrong.
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I need to see her long form Birth Certificate, a drug test, a full DNA exam to prove she is really "African-American" as 'They' are saying, She needs to take the same Cognition/Dementia Exam that Trump received extra points on for having the best cognition known to America first Christians! She needs to stop having fun and dancing. And she needs to be a late middle aged white man bankrolled by self centered billionaires that love air pollution, book burning and the oppression of minority subcultures we are taught by Jesus Fucking Christ to abhor.

She strangles kittens, and then she be tellin the chillins about Bob Surly

"No kitten, no more...no kitten no cry...No, kitten no, kitten no cry"
Why are you reducing this great Birthing Person down to the low sum of her genitalia? Are you some kind of misogynist ?

Surely you can find some redeeming quality that rises above the sum of her body parts? Her cackling laugh? Her depth in geopolitical knowledge? Her astute ability to observe the passage of time?

Let us not throw away but one precious vote on some third party who has no chance of winning! Our precious democracy and the Ponzi scheme it fuels depends on it!

As future generations look back upon this great pivot in American history do you want to be counted in among those who supported the great ear bandage tyranny?

Or would you prefer to be remembered as a righteous man who stood steadfast with the first Pigeon Of The United States?
why do you promote child abuse you disgusting pos?

X

xXx
Site Supporter

You know what else is amusing?
Watching short people shop for step stoolz ha ha ha ha ha ha :LOL3:

You appear to hang on a couple of poaster here as well, almoast as if you’ve been jizz fused LOLOL

Admin.

My black son dindu nuthin wrong.
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I need to see her long form Birth Certificate, a drug test, a full DNA exam to prove she is really "African-American" as 'They' are saying, She needs to take the same Cognition/Dementia Exam that Trump received extra points on for having the best cognition known to America first Christians! She needs to stop having fun and dancing. And she needs to be a late middle aged white man bankrolled by self centered billionaires that love air pollution, book burning and the oppression of minority subcultures we are taught by Jesus Fucking Christ to abhor.

She strangles kittens, and then she be tellin the chillins about Bob Surly

"No kitten, no more...no kitten no cry...No, kitten no, kitten no cry"

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
☠️Private Forum Access
You're an idiot.
And yet you posted this.....

"It's amazing how quickly politics get misogynistic and racist isn't it?

What a shitty fuckin' country we continue to be."

If true people like that wont care what you say, if false you will just be dismissed as an ignorant blowhard.

There is an old saying I adhere to, never accept a choice that doesn't give you a winning chance. Also known as a double bind or damned if you do and damned if you don't.

Hint here, its mainly the second option. You are a fucking loser who follows a losers philosophy, and to stupid to realise it.

This isn't high brow philosophy I posted here its simple meta-physics, really basic stuff.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And yet you posted this.....

"It's amazing how quickly politics get misogynistic and racist isn't it?

What a shitty fuckin' country we continue to be."

If true people like that wont care what you say, if false you will just be dismissed as an ignorant blowhard.

There is an old saying I adhere to, never accept a choice that doesn't give you a winning chance. Also known as a double bind or damned if you do and damned if you don't.

Hint here, its mainly the second option. You are a fucking loser who follows a losers philosophy, and to stupid to realise it.

This isn't high brow philosophy I posted here its simple meta-physics, really basic stuff.

You have to be an actual stupid ass not to see the misogynistic bullshit being posted about her.

She's a whore, slut and a "diversity" hire. That's utter crap.

I'm sorry that I call them like it is. I lied, I'm not sorry at all.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Either is a welfare recipient from W.Virginia. 3 more days to go.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard
Oh fuck off you absolute prat! Hearing an old man like you carry on like Skidmarkmajor is sickening. Piss off back to CBT where you clearly belong.

:Wrong:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh fuck off you absolute prat! Hearing an old man like you carry on like Skidmarkmajor is sickening. Piss off back to CBT where you clearly belong.

:Wrong:
You mean theres nothing you can do about it little fella