Kat's Annex

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
Hi Bastards. My name is Kat and I'm your head mod/admin here. Not that I act like one. Feels silly doing this, again, but there be lots of noobs.

I'm starting this mostly because I've received two PM's, and I hate PM's. If you have an issue with the board and or members, by all means you can PM me. It would be easier to post about it in the glitch thread though since I'm a very busy beaver these days. Ifvyou feel like chatting me up, do it here. I'm not here to get all buddy buddy with anyone. I hate small talk, and it will get you nowhere but seeing me be a cunt. You can say or ask anything of me, but don't think just cause you ask I'll tell. Warning: I don't like whiners. Ask Sea and KAM about that if you want more details.

Me: straight forward, blunt, not forgiving, look über gem but have a dude brain most the time, into chicks, hate bigots of any kind, don't eat meat unless it's seafood/fish, animal activist without being a retard about it, often judged, and everyone assumes the worst from me. If you get to know me you'll know if I like you, I'll do anything for you. If I don't like you, I will fluctuate between not remembering you exsist to wanting to rip your face off.

That's all for now.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Tx9nzGi.gif

OP
OP

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
“I don't give a shit what the world thinks. I was born a bitch, I was born a painter, I was born fucked. But I was happy in my way. You did not understand what I am. I am love. I am pleasure, I am essence, I am an idiot, I am an alcoholic, I am tenacious. I am; simply I am...”

~Frida Kahlo

OP
OP

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
I like the chompers on red.

And the horns.

And dah wings.

And da pointy fingers.

And the kitty eyes.

And blood.

Gah!

OP
OP

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
Well that was just creepy.

My walls aren't made out of intestines, and if they were, I'd not let humans live in them.

OP
OP

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
Yeppers.

It was a good board.

I wish I had not contributed to its demise.

OP
OP

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
If I tell that story then I piss her off again.

I don't care enough. She had a great board.

Nuff said, but if she wants to share I'm all for it.

OP
OP

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
This is my name, always has been.

I'm not one for changing skins, I like mine.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
it'd fuck me up if you ever changed yo name here or anywhere else. probably on my top 5 most easily recognized names/posting sytles on all the forums i have ever gone to and thats sayin a lot covering nearly.or just over 2 decades of online shit

what's good kat? or just plain shitty going on in your life?

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Ashes to Ashes
Shit to Shit

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Nothing but shit, shit as far as the eye can see.

Shit.

get better windshield wipers and get yo car and ass in the car wash more. than y'all will be unruffled by the all the shit thrown at ya, look all pristine, and shit will melt like the runs going down the drains.

OP
OP

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
By the way...

I'm a crotchety old cunt in a young cunt body.

I'm so over humans.

Yet I randomly get hit with an incredible human, so I keep the search going.

I have little no no patience, get annoyed when things don't go my way, and want to kill most of the time.

I say that, but in reality I shut my negativity off all the time to adapt to where others can take me. I will not do it here.

You don't like me? Fair enough, don't talk to me. You are curious, ask me questions. You agree, right on. I do t do trolling. I don't do baiting. I will not deal with bullshit. You give me nothing but bullshit? I don't hear you. You don't exsist. Have fun screaming though.

I deal with pandering to there's enough in my offline life, I will not do it here too.

Side note: I randomly can't do my style. I don't even want to post this horse crap. I also am unwilling to figure it out.

Gross, here.

OP
OP

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
For Iggy maybe. To me the are just gentle, curious little creatures.

I'm of the feline nature.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
My reptiles are long gone and were replaced by cats over time also got a dog. I pretty much lost interest in reptiles.