Kat's Annex

OP
OP

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
Ha!

No, that face would include stomach chunks.

Good to see you round these parts.

You a doc yet?

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am dropping this note here then ; I am pleased you of all people appreciate my taste in music... thank you.

Keep it Dark, Oh Flenser of Flesh, Mistress of Pain.

OP
OP

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
Ha!

I'm not at all suicidal, but I get it.

WiOidDj_d.jpg

OP
OP

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
I can see the one side, but both are shaved?

I love the feel of a closely shaved head.

Glad you like my goofy face, ha.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Might i suggest, having a shaven head, that you ladies apply wet warm towels before shaving, If you are going to shave to the skin. Which you should.. it feels liberating. But I dgress, warm wet clothes cause the follicles to stand, easier to shave. An dif you nick the skin just use the salt stick. Burns that bugger closed.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Might i suggest, having a shaven head, that you ladies apply wet warm towels before shaving, If you are going to shave to the skin. Which you should.. it feels liberating. But I dgress, warm wet clothes cause the follicles to stand, easier to shave. An dif you nick the skin just use the salt stick. Burns that bugger closed.
Thnx for the tip. I never go to the skin on my head I just take it down to a nice short fuzz, but this will definitely help with the trails of hair that go down my neck a little.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A time ago , we would have to line up for inspection and ensure there was no fuzz at the nap of the neck or on the face. Little did I know it would be permanent hair choice as I seasoned. I have nicked the scalp many a time. However, I do NOT recommend using liquid hair remover for you scalp. I bought a bottle of Neet and tried that on my scalp. Burned off the first layer of skin. like a sunburn. That bleeds.

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Site Supporter
I read about a guy who used Nair on his beanbag, there were no pictures but I believe the article said he suffered a "testicular prolapse". Delightful. That shit is caustic.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Iggy, I just noticed the purple portion of your hair, I had my hair real close to that color a long time ago haha. Now its all shaved.

Lioness

Mrs. Jones
Site Supporter
A time ago , we would have to line up for inspection and ensure there was no fuzz at the nap of the neck or on the face. Little did I know it would be permanent hair choice as I seasoned. I have nicked the scalp many a time. However, I do NOT recommend using liquid hair remover for you scalp. I bought a bottle of Neet and tried that on my scalp. Burned off the first layer of skin. like a sunburn. That bleeds.
Neet and nair are HORRIBLE products for hair removal.

I use Magic Shaving Powder. It has never let me down.

OP
OP

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
Ha!

KRIEG gives advice like he thinks I need it, he's a riot!

Cracks me up that my phone screams your name? What did you do to it?

Yes, hot towels, salacidic anything. Witch Hazel is good, and good exfoliation keeps all parts of you bump free.

Not tried the powder, interesting. I'd love to read the ingredients.

OP
OP

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
I'm having a hard enough time with these little fuckers.

I do have my eyes on good light weight horns. I tend to like wicked spirals.

But curved spikes suit me just fine.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Okay the pic doesn't do them justice then as they stick out like antennae.

OP
OP

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
I know, I look like Marvin the Martian.

They were looped into the pig tails and resting on my head, crossing each other.