Kat's Annex

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Succubi of Morbid Lust, are you drunk ? *squints eyes* I am suspecting you are...

OP
OP

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
Me?

Drunk?

Ha

Why you telling silly lies?

What?

Wait.....

When?

Oh yeah, drunker than a skunk and pissed off to level I didn't know I was capable of.

Exciting.

shin

Unsung Internet Celeb
Site Supporter
Sometimes when you win, you really lose, and sometimes when you lose, you really win, and sometimes when you win or lose, you actually tie, and sometimes when you tie, you actually win or lose... and sometimes when you feel like a nut you sometimes don't.

The point I'm trying to make here is that it's not such a bad thing to admit defeat.

...but on a brighter note, how are you Kat?

OP
OP

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
Sick of letting others think they have defeated me.

But my long game is whicked.

Good seeing you around shin. Hope all is well with you.

Your response to my quote reminds me of this...

OP
OP

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
Nothing wrong with that.

I tend to only get along with old souls.

People who need their hand held through life irritate the fuck out if me.

Don't get me started.

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Site Supporter
I am not. I am doing the hobo thing until the Hawaii jobs open up. Might go to WV to boat and at some point I'm officiating a Wedding in Pennsylvania. Im staying with a family member to help with some construction projects and build an Ukulele.

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Site Supporter
Yeah I figure I would give it a go. I have a family member who makes high end guitars so I am going to adjust some prints and use his shop before I bounce. Hope that you have a great day.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Maybe you could be the next "Tiny Tim" and then buy your own train- - - - - -

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lol fuck hipsters, invading working class areas with their stupid Jack the Ripper shirts on, soon go running back to mummy and daddy when their arses get robbed.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah I figure I would give it a go. I have a family member who makes high end guitars so I am going to adjust some prints and use his shop before I bounce. Hope that you have a great day.
You should make a cigar box guitar, as well.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
I worked in a cigar box factory for a few months when I was in my early 20's. I hated packing the boxes for shipment but rather enjoyed pasting the trim onto the edges of the boxes.

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Site Supporter
Mine were all from Cuba and stolen by a lady friend. I am already a couple grand into this project. There is a reason very few people buy custom ukes

OP
OP

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
Fuck bitches stealing dudes shit. God damn that pisses me off.

I like cigars, but like wine, I'm don't get what I like and don't like, I just say gimmie. When I was in Jamaica last I smoked some Cubans. I liked them, but it's not like I was blown away. The weed was pretty good, but nothing like the shit I get in CA/CO/WA.

Cacowa, nice.