Kat's Annex

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
The weed was pretty good, but nothing like the shit I get in CA/CO/WA.

:ThumbsUp3::SmokeBreak3:

Just got back from Seattle! Damn that was good weed lol. Stormy Daniels was the best one, Blue OG was pretty good too. The cookies made me sleepy and pass out lol.

OP
OP

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
Glad you had a good time.

I've been overworked and stressed to the extreem.

Vacation a week away, thank fuck.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Damn thats not good, but I feel ya! I dont have anyone to cover for me, so when I got back I was piled with work, still catching up.

Any vacation plans?

OP
OP

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
Yes, I'm going to the Yucatan Peninsula to see ancient Mayan pyramids and such.

All on elusive booze for and excursions, so excited.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I had a thought about you. I was holding an antique meat cleaver I had just acquired. It shall be adorning my walls with other things. Meat cleavers remind me of you. Odd.

OP
OP

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
Yes.

Dont know where you'd get the idea I like meat cleavers.

Odd indeed.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Wow, that sounds so awesome! I've always been intrigued with pyramids and such. Seems the Mayans were the last good builders of them and they disappeared. Some say they went into the Hollow Earth, others point to them leaving the planet. I find it all interesting.

Dageaux

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Wow, that sounds so awesome! I've always been intrigued with pyramids and such. Seems the Mayans were the last good builders of them and they disappeared. Some say they went into the Hollow Earth, others point to them leaving the planet. I find it all interesting.
Many say they wiped themselves out with their practice of human sacrifice. Could have been "white man's rain" too, disease killed a fuckload of indians who didn't have immunities to European diseases.

Sounds like fun Kat, hope you get some sun :ROFL3:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
So hows it going in Kat's world? Im guessing being a busy bee?

OP
OP

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
Dude, thats an understatement.

Work has decided to give me a new set of locations. Basically im real good and my chick counterpart, not so much. They are putting me in charge of her worst locations, and other not so great locations, and she gets my CA locations. She doesn't get all of them, just the easy ones. Basically they are seeing if I'm as good as I appear and she's as bad as she appears, or if it is a location thing. Basically I'm getting fucked and she's being handed a easy paradise. I'm going to be traveling to all of the cold murder capitols cleaning up shit, she's headed to CA to drunk and fuck her job away. So i have to rap up my current area, make relorts on all of them, and start picking up her slack. Its beyond hectic right now.

In my spare time I'm playing WoW.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Damn, thats sounds like some fucked up shit. Just wade through the bullshit, and hopefully you'll come out on top.

Cool on WoW, I've been on Fallout some lol. I havent played WoW in forever. You on PC?

OP
OP

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
Kinda, lap top. No clue what I'm doing, no headset, no hand held mouse.

Its slow going, ha. Youtube is my friend.

As for job. Its cool, I'm already shaping her shit up and proving the theory right. My boss has openly said that I'm the next go to person for anwsers if they can't get ahold of him. He is also fighting for me to get the largest raise in our department, percentage wise.

Considering this is the highest position I've ever held and I've only been here 2.5 to his 19 years, I'm happy with that.

OP
OP

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
The experience I've gained here and my my tenure in this job market assures me that if I was let go I know make a fuck ton more money, but I wouldn't be as happy.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
If you enjoy your job and are good at it is priceless !

PS- To sour puss: No job is sacred,not even the presidents of the united states- - - - - - -

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Kinda, lap top. No clue what I'm doing, no headset, no hand held mouse.

Its slow going, ha. Youtube is my friend.

As for job. Its cool, I'm already shaping her shit up and proving the theory right. My boss has openly said that I'm the next go to person for anwsers if they can't get ahold of him. He is also fighting for me to get the largest raise in our department, percentage wise.

Considering this is the highest position I've ever held and I've only been here 2.5 to his 19 years, I'm happy with that.

If I could teach ya some pointers I would haha, but its been so long. I remember creating hot keys for certain things. Or maybe that was the other game I was on haha. Also, a headset would be your friend. So hard to type when you're being attacked haha. I remember using a certain voice program with other peeps that we would sign on.

Nice on the job!

OP
OP

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
Headset isn't an option now.

Shit is hectic as fuck right now.

I am giving my all in almost every direction then I crash hard.

I cherish my me time, I need so much more of it till I get to thrive status.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Just checking in on machete cheeks, as she is out and about some where. She leaves the place unkept. I suspect hooligans.