Kim Davis Persecuted

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Just like Jesus said, Matthew 10:22
You will be hated by everyone because of me, but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved.

There shouldnt be gay rights. Its abhorrent and perverted. People shouldnt have their deviancy rewarded with legitimizing it. God bless Kim for standing against kweirdos. I'm hopefull that this government is judged by God and destroyed so we can resort to butchering liberal scum who've done this to out society.

God HATES faggits. PERIOD!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I believe in "pay caesers things onto caeser and God's things to God"

Kim would have only been legitimizing this disgusting union in the eyes of caeser which is separate from the sin a minister commits by holding a bible in his hand as he joins two ass punchers in some abhorrent bond only fitted for sodomites

I say she could have gone ahead with it with a clean conscience

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I believe in "pay caesers things onto caeser and God's things to God"

Kim would have only been legitimizing this disgusting union in the eyes of caeser which is separate from the sin a minister commits by holding a bible in his hand as he joins two ass punchers in some abhorrent bond only fitted for sodomites

I say she could have gone ahead with it with a clean conscience
While I agree with this as far as taxes and other governmental bullshit goes, the homosexuality aspect is a grievously evil sin, unlike paying taxes. I'd say this situation is closer to Shadrach, Mesach, and Abednego.

I do think its fair to say she should quit her job but I think its equally fair to expect people in government to stand against laws that are evil. If only enough people would have done this in the past! ANY law recognizing gay marriage or gay rights is evil and I have great respect for anyone willing to put themselves and their livelihood on the line to defend against accepting this filth.

I will donate money to her when she is found guilty and fined and I will pray that God destroys our government. By standing up and taking the governmental "beating" the government is marking itself for retaliation by a much higher authority.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Woe to Tyrants

Woe to those who enact unjust statutes

and issue oppressive decrees,

to deprive the poor of fair treatment

and withhold justice from the oppressed of My people,

to make widows their prey

and orphans their plunder.

What will you do on the day of reckoning

when devastation comes from afar?

To whom will you flee for help?

Where will you leave your wealth?

Nothing will remain but to crouch among the captives

or fall among the slain.

Despite all this, His anger is not turned away;

His hand is still upraised.