Kim Potter found guilty in killing of Daunte Wright

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It was an accident. I saw the video of the shooting, she was surprised. The only reason they convicted her on 1st degree manslaughter was because he was black and they were scared of rioting. If this had been a white victim, it would have barely made the news. I predict the 1st degree charge will be overturned.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
"An elderly driver accidentally putting a foot on the gas instead of the brake and killing a child is not necessarily a crime," Dershowitz argued. "It becomes a crime only if the action was reckless, involving a conscious decision to engage in conduct which the defendant knows poses a high risk of serious injury or death."

But, he said, there is no evidence that Potter had consciously decided to fire her service weapon and not her Taser, and there was not sufficient evidence demonstrating her conscious decision to tase Wright was a criminal act.

"Wright had an outstanding warrant for an armed crime, and his conscious decision to resist arrest and get back in his car constituted a direct threat to the life of Potter’s fellow officer and others," said Dershowitz. "She was right to tase him, but she made a mistake by firing the wrong weapon."

He said that it was "even worse" that the judge denied Potter bail.

"There is a substantial likelihood that Potter’s conviction will be reversed by an appellate court," he said. "Potter is not a flight risk nor a danger to the community. The judge’s decision to throw her into prison seems lawless and calculated to appease the public lust for holding police accountable, even in cases where the fact and the law do not justify imprisonment."

Elected prosecutors, he added, "often are more interested in pleasing the voters than in doing justice. This certainly seems to be the case here."

"Officer Potter is not a criminal," he concluded. "She did not commit a crime. She appeared devastated by her mistake, both at the time of the incident and when she testified in her own defense. Both justice and the rule of law require that she be set free."

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
I agree it was a stupid accident I don't look at Ms. Potter with the same anger that I do Derek Chauvin. But she made a yuuge mistake a young man is DEAD. I think a few years in the slammer is justified.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

DDT

Factory Bastard
It's sort of a win-win I guess... The thug Negro won't be a nuisance to society anymore, and a cop that can't differentiate between a service pistol and a tazer (who was probably only hired to meet gender quotas in the first place) gets to chill in the cooler for a few years.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It’s a very sad situation. I feel for deceased, his family and the Police women, Kim Potter.

Kim Potter didn't die at 20 years old like the Wright did.
People die every day, bitch. That aint a crime.
Then you won't mind if someone shoots your Daughter then, right? You stupid fuck.

You wouldnt mind if someone raped yours so long as the rapist had a skirt on.

Point?

Kim Potter isnt guilty of 1st degree murder. She is guilty of 1st degree dumbfuckery though and should get 5 to 10 years.

Jmho.

No clue how anyone could mistake a gun for a taser and yeah I've held both. If someone is that nervous and distracted approaching people.....and I fully understand it's a scary job, I get it....but you cant make mistakes that kill people ffs. It was a mistake. But a big fucking mistake.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It’s a very sad situation. I feel for deceased, his family and the Police women, Kim Potter.

Then you won't mind if someone shoots your Daughter then, right? You stupid fuck.

That was his brain on Dove. Don't be like Dove.
MNwtK6O.png

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

MNwtK6O.png

Oh look, a troll. *yawn*

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

MNwtK6O.png
Pretty ironic doncha think? seeing as how you are one of the ones in this thread freaking out about people with a differing sexual outlook. As tho that difference was an affront to you personally.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

MNwtK6O.png
Pretty ironic doncha think? seeing as how you are one of the ones in this thread freaking out about people with a differing sexual outlook. As tho that difference was an affront to you personally.
This has nothing to do with my views. I am NOT anti-gay, trans.. I do have some issues with policies.. ie.. men playing women's sports etc.. This has to do with Lilly playing the victim and being a manipulative biatch. Nice try, tho ;)

Last edited:
OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

MNwtK6O.png
This has nothing to do with my views. I am NOT anti-gay, trans.. I do have some issues with policies.. ie.. men playing woman's sports etc.. This has to do with Lilly playing the victim and being a manipulative biatch. Nice try, tho ;)

This is actually an interesting phenomenon.

Breakfall has a beef with Shamp and Dilf last night, then he gets into it with Aryan and Blazor today and it's all blamed on me. They pile the blame on me.

And you think I'm a victim. Clearly the only victims are the bad ass Nazis and Confederates.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

If the shooter is white, its A-OK!!!!!. If its a nigger tho, I wanna nail TWO niggers into a cross shape and burn em on the fromt lawn of the NAACP!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Quiet, stupid assed bitch.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

MNwtK6O.png
This has nothing to do with my views. I am NOT anti-gay, trans.. I do have some issues with policies.. ie.. men playing woman's sports etc.. This has to do with Lilly playing the victim and being a manipulative biatch. Nice try, tho ;)

Breakfall has a beef with Shamp and Dilf last night, then he gets into it with Aryan and Blazor today and it's all blamed on me. They pile the blame on me.

And you think I'm a victim. Clearly the only victims are the bad ass Nazis and Confederates.
If it makes you feel any better, he's off his meds. It aint you.....you are a real cunt tho.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

MNwtK6O.png

If it makes you feel any better, he's off his meds. It aint you.....you are a real cunt tho.
You would get so fucked up in the real world pissant!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

MNwtK6O.png

"The real world". Where's that at, douchenozzle?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Quiet, stupid assed bitch.
I’m pretty sure that you’ve had a broken nose more than twice!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

MNwtK6O.png

Your workers bar you dumb carrot!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

MNwtK6O.png

Your workers bar you dumb carrot!