If only former Rowan County Clerk Kim Davis had just obeyed the law.

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
Judge rules against Kentucky clerk who denied same-sex marriage licenses
The ruling against former county clerk Kim Davis clears the way for a jury trial seeking damages against her.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Judge rules against Kentucky clerk
You know, I continue to wonder:
.Is it okay with Jesus to marry 4 times and have a baby with a man you aren't married to while married to another? I mean, I know Kim is a very moral practicing xtian so I figure it must be.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
.Is it okay with Jesus to marry 4 tomes and have a baby with a man you aren't married to while marries to another? I mean, I know Kim is a very moral practicing xtian so I figure it must be.
Clearly it was the gay's getting married, that screwed over the sanctity of Kim's serial adultery.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
She worked for the state. They should either accommodate workers with genuine spiritual objections to be able to hand that task to someone else or she should have quit.

You wont find anyone who agrees that she should have been forced or who agrees she had a right to refuse. The state legalized it and she worked for them.

This isnt the same as trying to use lawsuits to coerce a private business owner into accepting any events they dont feel comfortable catering to.

She was in the wrong, and she should have just gotten someone else to do and put in her two weeks.

But feel free to pretend we all believe shit we dont. You do anyway.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
She worked for the state. They should either accommodate workers with genuine spiritual objections to be able to hand that task to someone else or she should have quit.

You wont find anyone who agrees that she should have been forced or who agrees she had a right to refuse. The state legalized it and she worked for them.

This isnt the same as trying to use lawsuits to coerce a private business owner into accepting any events they dont feel comfortable catering to.

She was in the wrong, and she should have just gotten someone else to do and put in her two weeks.

Despite the confusing title, County clerks actually work for the County.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

Kim is a Freedumb fighter.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Kim is a Freedumb fighter.
lcUFbTe.jpeg

#freekimdavis

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
.Is it okay with Jesus to marry 4 times and have a baby with a man you aren't married to while married to another? I mean, I know Kim is a very moral practicing xtian so I figure it must be.

Excellent question. I'm sure they have a stupid answer.