Officer Kim Potter accidentally shot Duate Wright with a gun instead of a Taser

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Overall, its good that little din doo nuffins is dead. Its come to light that he used his gun to assault and rob a woman of $820. The big bonus here is that a cop that shouldnt be a cop was weeded out after accidentally killing a POS instead of a decent citizen. Sure, the din doo nuffins didnt deserve to die in this particular incident or rather it wasnt intended that he should die, but hey, its pretty much a win win.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I can tell aidsman has never been in a life threatening situation in his life.
Say what bootlicker?

Have you ever been in a life or death situation where you have to make a decision right that second? I have in war. I have seen others panic and make the wrong decisions and although that never happened to me I know it easily could have thus why I don't judge harshly on that. Yes, she will get punished as she should but you're meme posts expose you for the ignorant fool you are and that you've never experienced such events.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
173027564_10226016455175872_9019694804788207420_n.jpg

Don't fret Aidsmin, there are plenty moar strapping young black bucks in the US for you to ogle and lust after.....

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
I do that all the time.
..anyone can make a little boo-boo like that

Why can't people just say Ooopsey and move on?
After all the homicidal officer is a long time veteran and white, and the suspect had a record and was a poc quite obviously.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I do that all the time.
..anyone can make a little boo-boo like that

Why can't people just say Ooopsey and move on?
After all the homicidal officer is a long time veteran and white, and the suspect had a record and was a poc quite obviously.
Yea, yea, yea, lil nigger din doo nuffins....NEXT!