Capitol police officer on 1/6

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Capitol Police officer rips Congress for blocking January 6 commission: 'We did our job ... and they don't have our back'

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Capitol Police officer rips Congress for blocking January 6 commission: 'We did our job ... and they don't have our back'

Oi...this is a Bastard Factory you fucking feeble shitter. Go face_sit your better-half! Moron...
^^^Trenslation: Waaah, don't talk politics, unless you agree with my braindead worldview!

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Oi...this is a Bastard Factory you fucking feeble shitter. Go face_sit your better-half! Moron...

Wow. I have no idea what that post even means. Posting drunk/high again, Brainfail?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

^^^Trenslation: Waaah, don't talk politics, unless you agree with my braindead worldview!

I have an idea. Brainfail should avoid the "Politics" thread if politics turn him into Frankenstein's dumbass monster.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Wow. I have no idea what that post even means. Posting drunk/high again, Brainfail?
Your threads are shit value...when will you ever learn?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Don't read them, then.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I have an idea. Brainfail should avoid the "Politics" thread if politics turn him into Frankenstein's dumbass monster.
Seems to go for a goodly percentage of the whiners on here.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
From the article in the op:

Blassingame and a colleague, Sidney Hemby, filed
in March over physical and emotional injuries they say they suffered during the attack. They accuse Trump of inspiring and inflaming the rioters with baseless election fraud claims that eventually led to the insurrection.

Speaking of the blocked commission, Blassingame noted that he and his colleagues had protected members of Congress on Jan. 6 but that he did not think they had been extended the same support.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

What does scroll past mean?

To skip, or to continue past.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Omg omg some people some where did something that looked a lot like loitering and trespassing

quick open an inquiry. Spend 50 million on partisan shills and get to the bottom of this dangerous travesty!!!!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Remember when you lyin cunts said MAGA's beat Sicknick to death and when I called you on it, you all shut the fuck up? 'Member that, tramp?
In all fairness to lousy loser bud she was just following the lemming shill script she was handed

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
From the article in the op:

Blassingame and a colleague, Sidney Hemby, filed
in March over physical and emotional injuries they say they suffered during the attack. They accuse Trump of inspiring and inflaming the rioters with baseless election fraud claims that eventually led to the insurrection.

Speaking of the blocked commission, Blassingame noted that he and his colleagues had protected members of Congress on Jan. 6 but that he did not think they had been extended the same support.

Right so when other cops and regular people are traumatized and killed from riots.....no one wants a commission.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's really sad to me that people in this country think the political class is more important than the people.

I happen to care way fucking more that riots....riots that destroyed the communities and private property of tax paying citizens....riots that left innocent people beaten to the point of hospitalization....that left innocent people DEAD, including a CHILD.....that were tolerated by the local government and incited by the media and democrat politicains.....violent organized hate groups like antifa attacking police and citizens....

.....and a commission isnt asked for for THAT?

Man fuck you people. There is something really really wrong with anyone who is okay with these riots and blm/antifa.....but also offended by Jan 6th. That's a level of sociopathic partisan indoctrination where humanity and rights mean fuck all.

Blm/antifa are the definition of domestic terror. I dont give a fuck if its left or right. Its domestic fucking terror.

And if someone is cool with that but wants a fucking commission because people protested on the other side of the spectrum? You are just a cold hearted hypocrite authoritarian partisan nutcase who only cares about your own opinions....not the people.