Some very fine tourists practiced 'Legitimate Political Discourse' in the Capitol that day in January.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
This thread has nothing to do with the amount of cock admin sucks daily

juss sayin

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I don't understand how any leftist here thinks they are in a place to criticize politcal discourse when they supported politcal violence in communities and supported a major destructive grift like BLM....they cant even have any level of discourse here even when others are trying to.

Politcal discourse is dead. People are quickly getting sick of trying. Dems/progs are willing to use violence and blatant lies to wreck other parties. When you have adults punching 12 year olds in the head.....that shows democracy is definately dying. Making enemies out of other regular Americans and then openly criticizing the lack of discourse just show how deep this lack of self awareness truly is.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I don't understand how any leftist here thinks they are in a place to criticize politcal discourse when they supported politcal violence in communities and supported a major destructive grift like BLM....they cant even have any level of discourse here even when others are trying to.

Politcal discourse is dead. People are quickly getting sick of trying. Dems/progs are willing to use violence and blatant lies to wreck other parties. When you have adults punching 12 year olds in the head.....that shows democracy is definately dying. Making enemies out of other regular Americans and then openly criticizing the lack of discourse just show how deep this lack of self awareness truly is.
they're scumbags with no shame whatsoever and equally nonexistent self awareness.

every last one of these animals

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

they're scumbags with no shame whatsoever and equally nonexistent self awareness.

I've been telling my cats that one day.....they will be feasting like queens on the flesh of communists :D

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I've been telling my cats that one day.....they will be feasting like queens on the flesh of communists :D
and that day cannot come soon enough

Fat Oak alone would feed them for 2 centuries all though I would feed her to stray dogs because that's just way over the top animal cruelty

in other news, admin still sucks cock, peaches doesn't have a nose and seamongo has several kids tied to his bed as we speak

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

Fat Oak alone would feed them for 2 centuries all though I would feed her to stray dogs because that's just way over the top animal cruelty

in other news, admin still sucks cock, peaches doesn't have a nose and seamongo has several kids tied to his bed as we speak
Have you thought about having your Genome Sequence studied? You should def check it out.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Have you thought about having your Genome Sequence studied? You should def check it out.
have you thought about refraining from your urges to suck cock?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Prudey is hangry

Screenshot-20220207-212350-Gallery.jpg

The way my cats eat, they'd blast through Oak in a week lol.

I dont want them get ass cancer though.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Prudey is hangry

Listen here. 5 fully matured and starving T-rex carnivores reinforced with 10,000 angry pihranas couldn't blast through Oak's blubberous carcass in a week.

It would take our sun more than a week to vaporize that fat bitch if she were standing 15 ft away from it.

fact

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Prudey is hangry

Listen here. 5 fully matured and starving T-rex carnivores reinforced with 10,000 angry pihranas couldn't blast through Oak's blubberous carcass in a week.

It would take our sun more than a week to vaporize that fat bitch if she were standing 15 ft away from it.

fact

I would never have enough cat litter for the aftermath lol

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Prudey is hangry

fact

I would never have enough cat litter for the aftermath lol
The Sahara dessert doesn't have enough cat litter for that aftermath. And your cats would need about 50,000 more stomachs