Marge Sasquatch Greene chills out with some very fine people.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
BTW, Portugal is sending troops to fight with NATO troops alongside Ukranian soldiers.
.Only if the fighting spills into NATO nations - yes?
NATO is not intervening directly into Ukraine.

Well, okay. They're sending troops to Ukraine and also to fight (or be prepared to fight) with NATO in countries on the Ukraine border. The translations can be a little confusing.
...but Putin is threatening Nukes. Shouldn't everyone just stand down and let him have his way as he wishes? It's that the best way to deal with tyrants?

You're asking me that? This is the reason I never considered running for office. I am not qualified to make decisions about how to deal with crazy narcissistic war mongering world leaders.

I think Russia should get their shit together and drive Putin out of office.
...but Lotus - all Putin wants for his security (because he's feeling a bit threatened you know) is a little buffer zone around his already monstrously large country that no one has ever successfully invaded. Is that so unreasonable. Is it really too much to ask?
I mean, look, I been swayed by the impassioned arguments of Trump, and trumputinists everywhere, that we just hand over eastern Europe and maybe half of Scandinavia, aaaand, fuck - let's just throw in Canada so Putin feels better. I mean - That's the best way to deal with crying babies and tyrants isn't it? Just give them what they want, right?
Well in all fairness we really should hand AK back to Putin. (Including Sarah, of course)
No way! When Putin's head starts flying around Sarah is our first alert, and line of defense.
He'd already own us if not for her vigilance and tough talking deterrence.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
BTW, Portugal is sending troops to fight with NATO troops alongside Ukranian soldiers.

Well, okay. They're sending troops to Ukraine and also to fight (or be prepared to fight) with NATO in countries on the Ukraine border. The translations can be a little confusing.
...but Putin is threatening Nukes. Shouldn't everyone just stand down and let him have his way as he wishes? It's that the best way to deal with tyrants?

You're asking me that? This is the reason I never considered running for office. I am not qualified to make decisions about how to deal with crazy narcissistic war mongering world leaders.

...but Lotus - all Putin wants for his security (because he's feeling a bit threatened you know) is a little buffer zone around his already monstrously large country that no one has ever successfully invaded. Is that so unreasonable. Is it really too much to ask?
I mean, look, I been swayed by the impassioned arguments of Trump, and trumputinists everywhere, that we just hand over eastern Europe and maybe half of Scandinavia, aaaand, fuck - let's just throw in Canada so Putin feels better. I mean - That's the best way to deal with crying babies and tyrants isn't it? Just give them what they want, right?
Well in all fairness we really should hand AK back to Putin. (Including Sarah, of course)
No way! When Putin's head starts flying around Sarah is our first alert, and line of defense.
Few people in the western world have her perspective on current world events, she reads all of the magazines and newspapers, ALL OF THEM.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I'm sure some very shallow people think Putin is a "troll". He's desperate to try to stabilize his internal problems in Russia by making war as a foreign policy distraction.

The reality is that Russia is an economically poor country which the kleptocrat regime has bled dry. The Russian people are restless and if there's one way to try to pull people together it is with an external enemy.

I think this time, Putin(a) has bitten off more than he can chew.

What's really interesting is how some members of the right in the US are pulling for Russia. They value autocracy and their tyrants.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

I'm sure some very shallow people think Putin is a "troll". He's desperate to try to stabilize his internal problems in Russia by making war with foreign policy distractions.

The reality is that Russia is an economically poor country which the kleptocrat regime has bled dry. The Russian people are restless and if there's one way to try to pull people together it is with an external enemy.

I think this time, Putin(a) has bitten off more than he can chew.

What's really interesting is how some members of the right in the US are pulling for Russia. They value autocracy and their tyrants.
I have never seen so many Russians take to the streets to say no to the Kremlin.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
bCEea6x.png

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
When MTG becomes President, I hope aidsman pops a vessel in his prolapsed asshole and bleeds out all over a gay pride parade!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene draws criticism for speaking at white nationalist conference
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

USA TODAY

"Blah blah blah, Republicans and slaves, yadda yadda yadda" Ding Dong
5324958.jpg
Why are you pointing at that Dolls sex stuff, you mutant pervert!
Why do you suck so much cock, you fairy noodle neck sissy?
In your dreams Stubby, in your dreams.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene draws criticism for speaking at white nationalist conference

USA TODAY

5324958.jpg
You dream about sucking cock too you noodle neck sissy fairy?

is there any downtime for your extreme gayness ?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

USA TODAY

5324958.jpg

I'm Rubber and you're glue, what you say to me bounces off, and sticks to you! You brokeback fagghette!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Do you ever have a moment of clarity where you realize the people getting slammed the most are being intentionally smeared?

Have you ever actually heard her out? Or is everything you see from her filtered through corporate leftwing media and thier dingleberry sources like Salon?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
All

Do you ever have a moment of clarity where you realize the people getting slammed the most are being intentionally smeared?

Have you ever actually heard her out? Or is everything you see from her filtered through corporate leftwing media and thier dingleberry sources like Salon?

the only moment of clarity he has is when there is a dick in his mouth

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

USA TODAY

5324958.jpg

:Awesomeness: No shit. Sucking and cock. Really Stubby, on your mind or what?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

USA TODAY

5324958.jpg

:Awesomeness: No shit. Sucking and cock. Really Stubby, on your mind or what?
Good for Stubby using two nouns in one sentence, attaboy Rico Slobby!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Grab a tampon from a boys bathroom in your state if green is making your pussy bleed again

lol. You pussy