Marge Sasquatch Greene chills out with some very fine people.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I have a very hard believing any accusations of "white supremacy" or any of these very typical smears that are ALWAYS used against anyone who doesnt support dems/progs. It's pretty much always a blatant lie.

And what even was this event? So we cam go watch it for ourselves instead of filtered through a dishonest propaganda arm that constantly smears any political opposition to dems/progs?

And of course today, "pro Putin" just means you dont support the country going to war and you arent parroting the decided narrative.

Claiming that Putin and his actions are not like what Hitler did is definately not the same as supporting Putin.

This type of hateful and divisive reporting(spewing really....there isnt even any reporting here, this article is basically just smearing people as white supremacist Putin supporters) is why people call the media the enemy of the people.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene draws criticism for speaking at white nationalist conference
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

USA TODAY

"Blah blah blah, Republicans and slaves, yadda yadda yadda" Ding Dong
The KKK are Democrats. I very carefully checked my sources as always, so I say that with total confidence.

The KKK was formed by democrat voters. And racists endorsed Biden and accused Trump of betraying them. I notice there isnt a whole lot talk about that. No guilt by association there.....that's just for other parties.

Why would any kkk minded people vote for someone who would let inner city black children go to better, suburban schools?

You make your judgements based solely on any rhetoric that is attacking your opposition. You dont even look at or consider policies or what any of these people actually DO. And when policies (that actually passed) are brought up that shows your opinion is ridiculous, you just claim that policy was a lie and didnt happen.

This very obvious propaganda smear piece doesnt show the kkk wasnt formed by democrat voters. It doesnt change established history. No matter how badly your "side" wants to eliminate and rewrite it to benefit the corporate/politcal establishment that you delusionally believe you are opposing.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
I have a very hard believing any accusations of "white supremacy" or any of these very typical smears that are ALWAYS used against anyone who doesnt support dems/progs. It's pretty much always a blatant lie.

And what even was this event? So we cam go watch it for ourselves instead of filtered through a dishonest propaganda arm that constantly smears any political opposition to dems/progs?

And of course today, "pro Putin" just means you dont support the country going to war and you arent parroting the decided narrative.

Claiming that Putin and his actions are not like what Hitler did is definately not the same as supporting Putin.

This type of hateful and divisive reporting(spewing really....there isnt even any reporting here, this article is basically just smearing people as white supremacist Putin supporters) is why people call the media the enemy of the people.
^^^Something a White Supremacist would say.

8D9qoEgEi6vz7CXaakSkfYDsGXagpRmrLWuffzpjypE.jpg

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

etc etc etc

282K results

Like Oh Em Gee, Liz Cheney's gone Anteefah!

Liz Cheney, a member of the House select committee investigating the January 6 riot,
“As Rep[resentative] Marjorie Taylor Greene and Rep[resentative] Paul Gosar speak at this white supremacist, antisemitic, pro-Putin event, silence by Republican party leaders is deafening and enabling.

“All Americans should renounce this garbage and reject the Putin wing of the GOP now.”

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Right because I said, its typical that anyone or any organization that doesnt support dems/progs is immediately labeled every smear in the dem/prog lexicon

There is just no credibility and I'd much preferring SEEING the event myself.

I dont believe there is finally a wolf in the feild. Just sayin.

Anyone have the actual video, with no added commentary or retelling involved so it can be viewed simply as it was?

Because posting media links from sources that literally label everyone "white supremacists" or "far right extremists" and especailly "pro Putin" just have zero credibility to everyone who isnt emotionally invested in hating people in different politcal parties.

Even militias with black and hispanic members are labeled "white supremacists" groups. I do not buy into the mental gymnastics needed to twist everything that isnt supporting democrats into "white supremacy".

I like how all of a sudden "far right" sources can suddenly be relied upon with no question lol. Good grief. I guess the whole concept of the monoparty establishment is lost.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

etc etc etc

282K results

Liz Cheney, a member of the House select committee investigating the January 6 riot,
“As Rep[resentative] Marjorie Taylor Greene and Rep[resentative] Paul Gosar speak at this white supremacist, antisemitic, pro-Putin event, silence by Republican party leaders is deafening and enabling.

“All Americans should renounce this garbage and reject the Putin wing of the GOP now.”

Why dont you unpack what the mainstream is calling "pro Putin"? Because so far everything labeled "pro Putin" is absolutely not pro Putin. It's just anti war with Russia.

Ruthless division of the country has never been easier when people can be easily lied to with distortions, half truths and spins and they wont even go check it for themselves.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene draws criticism for speaking at white nationalist conference

USA TODAY

"Blah blah blah, Republicans and slaves, yadda yadda yadda" Ding Dong
The KKK are Democrats. I very carefully checked my sources as always, so I say that with total confidence.
See, I checked.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

etc etc etc

282K results

Why dont you unpack what the mainstream is calling "pro Putin"? Because so far everything labeled "pro Putin" is absolutely not pro Putin. It's just anti war with Russia.

Ruthless division of the country has never been easier when people can be easily lied to with distortions, half truths and spins and they wont even go check it for themselves.
Stop the steal!

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

etc etc etc

282K results

Stop the steal!
Say - if you don't like Putin you're pro-war.
Why you disssGUSting war monger you !

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"I made mistakes; Trump is an obvious disaster; but mainly the paradigm contained flaws that we now are able to perceive. And it needs to end.'"

The funniest part about this is how people blinded by narratives cant figure this sort of thing out. When it's obvious. The dumb actual white supremacists literally believed the media about Trump.

Then as the Trump term played out, realized the narratives were bunk and School Choice, opportunity zones, very low unemployment, financial support of historical black universities (that Obama didnt even fucking do), criminal justice reforms and then the Platinum plan that was part of Trumps campaign for re election was seen as "betrayal" and a disaster.

When you strip away the media and look at things without all the noise, and just look at deeds and policies(because that's ALL that matters) things make a lot more sense.

I'm not nearly as hung up how some idiot said some idiot shit so now anyone who speaks to that audience MUST agree with idiot words. Hence why I would like to see what she herself said from start to finish. The media constantly cherry picks statements and distorts what was actually being said (like Trump calling neo nazis "good people" when he very clearly did not. Or calling Mexicans rapists when he clearly did not).

Anyone who has paid attention and checked what has been spread by the media isnt going to see THAT many smear words, to the point where the article isnt even saying anything.....isnt going to just parrot it.

Why didnt the author attach an unedited video of it? It did include she said that she isnt going to not speak to 1200 people just because one speaker made unsavory remarks.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

etc etc etc

282K results

Stop the steal!

I have an ex husband who used to this tactic to accuse me of wanting to fuck other men.

If I was not flipping off every guy who looked at me? It was because I enjoyed being looked at. Even if I didn't notice I was being looked. If I really loved my husband I would make sure I knew when I was being looked at and I would flip off that man looking.

This is the same tactic. No one is pro Putin. When people go into why this is a complicated matter and the US has contributed to making it worse and how we really do not need to engage in war with Russia.....that's what gets labeled as "pro Putin".

No one is making an accusation that NOT being "pro Putin" is a pro war stance. Clearly as IM the one explaining how being anti war is NOT being pro Putin. That's you drawing that false dichotomy and trying hard to apply it.

YOU are the one buying into pro war propaganda by running with the "anyone who isnt supporting war with Russia is pro Putin" fallacy designed to push Americans into supporting a war. It SHOULD be obvious and it is to everyone who ISNT emotionally invested with hating other Americans. You fall easily for shit like this because you WANT to hate your own countrymen. So anything spewed that attacks people you hate is good stuff in your book.

It wasnt enough that I just wasnt interested in other men and didnt see the sense on starting some big conflict that could only play out very badly. No. I had to jump into that conflict with enthusiasm or else that meant I enjoyed the attention and wanted to fuck every guy who checked me out.

This is the same tactic. Its manipulation and distortion.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

etc etc etc

282K results

Stop the steal!
If you really wanted peace, if you were a true peacenik,
you would support Putin's violent invasion of Ukraine and as many other former Soviet bloc nations as he can overrun. Stand with Trump and dismember NATO or forever be known as war monger.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

etc etc etc

282K results

Stop the steal!
If you really wanted peace, if you were a true peacenik,
you would support Putin's violent invasion of Ukraine and as many other former Soviet bloc nations as he can overrun. Stand with Trump and dismember NATO or forever be known as war monger.

Nope. This is just another gaslighting spin to say if you dont support war with Russia.....that means you support Russias invasion of Ukraine. Which is another manipulative false dichotomy.

Also it is saying if you do not view NATO as some holy pure entity that is ultimate good and completely innocent in everything....that means you are "pro Putin" and pro the Ukraine invasion.

This type of gaslighting is intended to muddy up the lines here and over simplify a very layered and complicated conflict and the purpose of doing so is to once again make it look like America going to war is a heroic and nessesary endeavor to "defend freedom".

Most all the people you are eager to label "pro Putin" are NOT pro Putin, are absolutely NOT pro Ukraine invasion.....and STILL do not support any American involvement in matters that do not concern us in a situation where OUR involvement inflamed and contributed to the sad events we are seeing today.

You wonder why people say Americans are narcissistic, why we get called "united snakes". Do even know how Ukrainains feel about joining NATO? Does that matter in your vision of some global utopia that can evidently only be brought by nuclear war?

You know Putin is claiming to be preparing the nukes right?

I guess since you think massive death and suffering is how we "progress" into forcing the whole world....country by country.. into adopting these "liberal" ideals that you hold, it's a good caused and the only way anyone could possibly oppose war with Russia would be they are like...totally on Putins side and support the Ukraine invasion.

You twisting shit in reverse proves nothing except your inability to consider other stances outside of the pro/anti Putin paradigm you are being fed by corporate media (and it is a corporate body... you are niave and uninformed if you dont know that).

How about the reality that many people do not support Putin, who think he is a psychopath, but who also acknowledge how the actions of western leaders and NATO have inflamed and agitated this conflict to the point of a predictable invasion of Ukraine and absolutely assert we need to take several steps back before MORE suffering and death comes to all the ordinary people who do NOT want war?

I'd ask you why you think America needs to go dominate Russia on behalf of Ukraine but you likely have no answer for that. Just like how you never have answer for any of the wacky and harmful shit you blather on about. Like forced vaccines or how Trump tried to be a dictator.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
BTW, Portugal is sending troops to fight with NATO troops alongside Ukranian soldiers.
.Only if the fighting spills into NATO nations - yes?
NATO is not intervening directly into Ukraine.

PS: OP - please affix the Power Farting Moron on Board label to this thread.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
BTW, Portugal is sending troops to fight with NATO troops alongside Ukranian soldiers.

Well, okay. They're sending troops to Ukraine and also to fight (or be prepared to fight) with NATO in countries on the Ukraine border. The translations can be a little confusing.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

Well, okay. They're sending troops to Ukraine and also to fight (or be prepared to fight) with NATO in countries on the Ukraine border. The translations can be a little confusing.
...but Putin is threatening Nukes. Shouldn't everyone just stand down and let him have his way as he wishes? It's that the best way to deal with tyrants?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

...but Putin is threatening Nukes. Shouldn't everyone just stand down and let him have his way as he wishes? It's that the best way to deal with tyrants?

You're asking me that? This is the reason I never considered running for office. I am not qualified to make decisions about how to deal with crazy narcissistic war mongering world leaders.

I think Russia should get their shit together and drive Putin out of office.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

You're asking me that? This is the reason I never considered running for office. I am not qualified to make decisions about how to deal with crazy narcissistic war mongering world leaders.

...but Lotus - all Putin wants for his security (because he's feeling a bit threatened you know) is a little buffer zone around his already monstrously large country that no one has ever successfully invaded. Is that so unreasonable. Is it really too much to ask?
I mean, look, I been swayed by the impassioned arguments of Trump, and trumputinists everywhere, that we just hand over eastern Europe and maybe half of Scandinavia, aaaand, fuck - let's just throw in Canada so Putin feels better. I mean - That's the best way to deal with crying babies and tyrants isn't it? Just give them what they want, right?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

...but Lotus - all Putin wants for his security (because he's feeling a bit threatened you know) is a little buffer zone around his already monstrously large country that no one has ever successfully invaded. Is that so unreasonable. Is it really too much to ask?
I mean, look, I been swayed by the impassioned arguments of Trump, and trumputinists everywhere, that we just hand over eastern Europe and maybe half of Scandinavia, aaaand, fuck - let's just throw in Canada so Putin feels better. I mean - That's the best way to deal with crying babies and tyrants isn't it? Just give them what they want, right?
Well in all fairness we really should hand AK back to Putin. (Including Sarah, of course)

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I like Nordy's. I do.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

I like Nordy's. I do.
They are/were a great store with the best customer service in the business.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I like Nordy's. I do.

Good customer service, the best selection of shoes and quality products. Yeah, a lot of their stuff is overpriced, but it seems to last a long time.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

I like Nordy's. I do.

Good customer service, the best selection of shoes and quality products. Yeah, a lot of their stuff is overpriced, but it seems to last a long time.
There was a period of time, when a very high percentage of my duds were Nordies sourced.