Marge Sasquatch Greene chills out with some very fine people.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
9J0uuXW.jpeg

I love making fat bottomed swamp boys cry.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Grab a tampon, pussy. They’re in a boys bathroom near you

lmao

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Grab a tampon, pussy. They’re in a boys bathroom near you

lmao

Stubby, what if all the nasty smelly hookers you’ve paid to fuck, decided to have your babies? You’d keep ‘em? Even after those horrible bouts of Clap.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Girls with guns make widdle admin want to clutch his tampon

lolz

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
MARJORIE TAYLOR GREENE REALLY SHOULD AVOID BATTLES OF WITS.

The bombastic and obnoxious Georgia GOP congresswoman never seems to know when she is outclassed. Even before being elected, she screamed at and harassed Parkland school shooting survivor David Hogg on the streets of D.C., whining that he had interviews with 30 Senators while no one wanted to talk to her. Hogg studiously ignored her at the time. Years later, Greene tweeted a sob story about how she and her staff were approached and screamed at in a restaurant by “an insane woman and her adult son” Hogg responded to that tweet:

“@mtgreenee Man that sucks. I was attacked and screamed at in 2018 by an insane woman named Marjorie Taylor Greene. She had no respect for the privacy of me as an 18 year old school shooting survivor or my staff. She was self righteous, insane, and completely out of control,”

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
MARJORIE TAYLOR GREENE REALLY SHOULD AVOID BATTLES OF WITS.

The bombastic and obnoxious Georgia GOP congresswoman never seems to know when she is outclassed. Even before being elected, she screamed at and harassed Parkland school shooting survivor David Hogg on the streets of D.C., whining that he had interviews with 30 Senators while no one wanted to talk to her. Hogg studiously ignored her at the time. Years later, Greene tweeted a sob story about how she and her staff were approached and screamed at in a restaurant by “an insane woman and her adult son” Hogg responded to that tweet:

“@mtgreenee Man that sucks. I was attacked and screamed at in 2018 by an insane woman named Marjorie Taylor Greene. She had no respect for the privacy of me as an 18 year old school shooting survivor or my staff. She was self righteous, insane, and completely out of control,”

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Yo Aidsman…stop sucking cock and post some moar of yo shit politics yo moron. Lololol