Proud Boy who stormed the Capitol cries like a 12 year old girl, as judge sends him back to prison

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Proud Boy who stormed the Capitol sobs as judge sends him back to prison
pruitt-.jpeg

Don't worry Andy Ngo will write to you everyday!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Well he probably has never been in prison before.

It's not like he is a leftwing activists. Those violent psychos typically have long records of domestic violence and rape.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
pruitt-.jpeg

Dont worry, Saint Trump will pardon him!!!!!!
I see.
You will!!!!!
Can't wait, are you starting the civil war now?

YOU guys are actually engaging in civil war.

You are the ones who turned other Americans into your enemy and set about making everyone not on your team second class citizens. Labeling people, spewing hate and division. Trying to fight to make sure no one but your "side" has any representation. Forcing your ideas on everyone no matter what. Ignoring the negative and harmful impact.

You guys wont even talk to anyone. You are just hateful.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
pruitt-.jpeg

I see.
You will!!!!!

You are the ones who turned other Americans into your enemy and set about making everyone not on your team second class citizens. Labeling people, spewing hate and division. Trying to fight to make sure no one but your "side" has any representation. Forcing your ideas on everyone no matter what. Ignoring the negative and harmful impact.

If you can't do the time, don't commit the crime, it's pretty simple Duh'v.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
pruitt-.jpeg

I see.
You will!!!!!
Still buying guns and ammo.
Still buying wine and fresh dungeness crab, oh yeah and some new flat strings for the P Bass. And in a few minutes I'm going to go buy some Puerto Rican Food for lunch, from the new food truck. Enjoy your "ammo" tho

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
pruitt-.jpeg

I see.
You will!!!!!

I'll bet one day you'll die with a pile of unused ammo & 20 barely used guns in your basement Lokmeer

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
pruitt-.jpeg

I see.
You will!!!!!

I'll bet one day you'll die with a pile of unused ammo & 20 barely used guns in your basement Lokmeer
The guns arent in my basement, josephine. In fact, I own so many, I'm keeping some in Florida now. Not enough room in my gun safe!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
pruitt-.jpeg

I see.
You will!!!!!

If you can't do the time, don't commit the crime, it's pretty simple Duh'v.

It's still awful either way. It's not like there is a team of Republican politicians raising money to bail them out and DAs are willing to charge THESE rioters.

I know empathy is a foreign concept to the "other side" such is equal application of law.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yep.

And Admin called ME "myopic" and he just runs with the Jan 6th narrative. Talk about myopic.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
@Oerdin How come all of Andy's "Buddies" are going to jail?

You seem deluded as the proud boys are not his buddies. Also, it is doubtful they will be convicted but we shall see.
He used to hang with them and coordinate locations with the "enemy" ie the rag tag group of local activists, that Andy and you like to collectivize them as The Antifa in the earlier mini Portland riots going back several years. I have provided those links to you a couple times.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Mark my words:
When Saint Trump pardons everyone, these libtards will be completely hysterical!!!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You seem deluded as the proud boys are not his buddies. Also, it is doubtful they will be convicted but we shall see.
He used to hang with them and coordinate locations with the "enemy" ie the rag tag group of local activists, that Andy and you like to collectivize them as The Antifa in the earlier mini Portland riots going back several years. I have provided those links to you a couple times.

A debunked Antifa lie. As usual you are too stupid to know anything about anything. You just repeat any lie you hear from your side without any critical thought at all.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the proud boys.

Do you even know why they exist? Its BLOW BACK against "black bloc" shitty antifa and their political street violence.

You know what's fucking stupid and horrible? The fact that leftwing activists form violent groups that use intimidation and violence to influence politcs, that inspire people to group together in opposition to that.

You always slam them without looking at the reason why they even exist. For all the talk about pushing back against oppression, you guys sure dont recognize that when people start doing it. What do you expect when street thugs start using political violence to intimidate and harrass anyone who doesnt want to be in a communist shit hole country?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
pruitt-.jpeg

I see.
You will!!!!!

It makes up for the small dick size, in his bent mind, I imagine.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the proud boys.

Do you even know why they exist? Its BLOW BACK against "black bloc" shitty antifa and their political street violence.

You know what's fucking stupid and horrible? The fact that leftwing activists form violent groups that use intimidation and violence to influence politcs, that inspire people to group together in opposition to that.

You always slam them without looking at the reason why they even exist. For all the talk about pushing back against oppression, you guys sure dont recognize that when people start doing it. What do you expect when street thugs start using political violence to intimidate and harrass anyone who doesnt want to be in a communist shit hole country?
You are unamerican, to the camps for you.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

c20389972bb446260a555a6aa54954b4

Alan Fischer is seen at the Capitol riot on January 6, 2021.US District Court for the District of Columbia

Joshua Zitser
Sun, January 16, 2022, 10:16 AM

Alan Fischer is seen at the Capitol riot on January 6, 2021.US District Court for the District of Columbia
  • Online sleuths identified a Capitol rioter they dubbed "RayBanTerrorist," per HuffPost.
  • The facial recognition hit led them to old modeling photos of Alan Fischer, 28, from Florida.
  • Fischer was arrested and charged with assaulting federal police officers, among other offenses.
A 28-year-old man who is accused of involvement in the January 6 insurrection with the Proud Boys was identified by social media detectives thanks, in part, to a photo of him modeling underwear on a catwalk, according to

Alan Fischer III, also known as AJ Fischer, was
y.
He is charged with assaulting, resisting, or impeding an officer, violent entry and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds, and civil disorder, among other offenses, court records show.
According to his arrest warrant affidavit, Fischer was seen in footage marching with the Proud Boys on January 6, 2021. Screenshots of videos included show him throwing traffic cones, chairs, and a pole towards a line of police.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
You know - so many of these tough guy contards who sport those beards are the biggest crybabies.
So if you've wondered what they are hiding behind them whiskers it may be their sensitivity to responsibility for their own actions.