Proud Boy numero uno, hero to many here at BF, Sucks FBI Cock

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
By Aram Roston
WASHINGTON, Jan 27 (Reuters) - Enrique Tarrio, the leader of the Proud Boys extremist group, has a past as an informer for federal and local law enforcement, repeatedly working undercover for investigators after he was arrested in 2012, according to a former prosecutor and a transcript of a 2014 federal court proceeding obtained by Reuters.
In the Miami hearing, a federal prosecutor, a Federal Bureau of Investigation agent and Tarrio's own lawyer described his undercover work and said he had helped authorities prosecute more than a dozen people in various cases involving drugs, gambling and human smuggling.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I remember when libs said proud boys were all white KKK members. Now that we know he's black/brown/etc, its time to roll out the other methods of character assassination. PWN3D!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I remember when libs said proud boys were all white KKK members. Now that we know he's black/brown/etc, its time to roll out the other methods of character assassination. PWN3D!
How about domestic Terrorists, does suit your delicate constitution, Herr Hair Splitter?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
So basically sadmin is inferring that helping the FBI track down human smugglers is a bad thing

maybe if he burned down a few minority owned businesses or prevented cops from patrolling crime riddled areas of the US he'd be a hero to this spastic moron

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
By Aram Roston
WASHINGTON, Jan 27 (Reuters) - Enrique Tarrio, the leader of the Proud Boys extremist group, has a past as an informer for federal and local law enforcement, repeatedly working undercover for investigators after he was arrested in 2012, according to a former prosecutor and a transcript of a 2014 federal court proceeding obtained by Reuters.
In the Miami hearing, a federal prosecutor, a Federal Bureau of Investigation agent and Tarrio's own lawyer described his undercover work and said he had helped authorities prosecute more than a dozen people in various cases involving drugs, gambling and human smuggling.

Makes perfect sense. FBI informants are a very low lifeform.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
By Aram Roston

Does that go for all the informants who helped the FBI launch the Russian collusion Illusion?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
By Aram Roston

Does that go for all the informants who helped the FBI launch the Russian collusion Illusion?

Yeah. I thought that Russia stuff was pure BS.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
How about domestic Terrorists, does suit your delicate constitution, Herr Hair Splitter?

Given that you gave political violence on your side a free pass during hundreds of riots where dozens of people were killed and billions of dollars worth of property were destroyed... Well, that tells us how much value to ace upon your concerns. Now, doesn't it?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
By Aram Roston

Which is why you were calling for trump to be convicted and sentenced for nearly 3 years

what a hypocrite

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
By Aram Roston

Which is why you were calling for trump to be convicted and sentenced for nearly 3 years

what a hypocrite

I think he's a criminal and should be convicted. I posted many times that he should have been prosecuted for the emoluments violations. But hey, they got Al Capone for taxes. If you're a fucking criminal to the core, whatever sticks.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
By Aram Roston

what a hypocrite

I think he's a criminal and should be convicted. I posted many times that he should have been prosecuted for the emoluments violations. But hey, they got Al Capone for taxes. If you're a fucking criminal to the core, whatever sticks.
Nice tap dance but no cigar you shill. You posted on many occasions that trump should be convicted for completely made crimes alleged during the collusion illusion. Now you’re trying to walk that all back after being exposed as a hypocrite yet again

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I love Right Wing Domestic Terrorists that overthrow the government in Washington. People who do this, especially with fully automatic weapons, are following the tenets of the Declaration of Independence and the ideals of the founders. In all reality, the founders would approve of all murderers being lynched and faggits being burned at the stake. I also assert that they would approve of tyrannical leaders being executed before a public audience.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
By Aram Roston

what a hypocrite

Your side can set an example once you start jailing Feinstein, the bidens, hillary, and all the other democRATs that sold the country out to foreign powers. Till then, Trump can shoot a lib in the face on 5th Avenue and I'll vote to acquit.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
By Aram Roston

what a hypocrite

Your side can set an example once you start jailing Feinstein, the bidens, hillary, and all the other democRATs that sold the country out to foreign powers. Till then, Trump can shoot a lib in the face on 5th Avenue and I'll vote to acquit.
Shooting a lib in the face shouldn’t be a crime to begin with

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
By Aram Roston

He must be a target for assassintion by now.

Guy better watch his back.

Maybe he snitched so he wouldn't end up in prison and be a sure target.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Isn't it just grand how sleazy liberal scum will whine about whistleblower anonymity and the associated protections but all of the sudden have no problem whatsoever broadcasting the name and whereabouts of a person who helped curb human trafficking?

Tells you alot about their character

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lots of anger now that Trump is gone.
Lulzs

They Democrats had better impeach Trump so he doesn't come back.

I read a story about Joseph Stalin had stuffed Hitler's skull on his shelf after World War II just to make him feel assured that his nemesis wouldn't ever come back.

The Demorats would be wise to apply the same tactic.

Otherwise Trump could very well come back.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Lulzs

I read a story about Joseph Stalin had stuffed Hitler's skull on his shelf after World War II just to make him feel assured that his nemesis wouldn't ever come back.

They need to impeach him once a month just to be sure.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
Lulzs

How many times were you dropped on your fucking head when you were a baby?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
By Aram Roston

what a hypocrite

You know, these days it's not unusual for people who make comments like that to get arrested.

• Winner
Reactions: X

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Isn't it just grand how sleazy liberal scum will whine about whistleblower anonymity and the associated protections but all of the sudden have no problem whatsoever broadcasting the name and whereabouts of a person who helped curb human trafficking?

Who helped curb human trafficking?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
By Aram Roston

what a hypocrite

You know, these days it's not unusual for people who make comments like that to get arrested.
Yeah I know you communists want everyone to conform to your beehive mentality

problem is : without specifics no one would take your complaint seriously.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Are you really this fucking dumb?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Imagine worshipping a snitch, a rat, a coward that sells out his friends, but I guess that's the Maga way.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
By Aram Roston

what a hypocrite

problem is: You're dumber than a damn dead lemming.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
By Aram Roston

what a hypocrite

Not dumb enough to forget how you praise whistleblowers and other informants who serve your hyper partisan interests but then suddenly hate other informants who snitch on real criminals

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
By Aram Roston

what a hypocrite

Not dumb enough to forget how you praise whistleblowers and other informants who serve your hyper partisan interests but then suddenly hate other informants who snitch on real criminals

Yeah. You're right, Einstein.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lulzs

How many times were you dropped on your fucking head when you were a baby?

Politics aint about being nice.

As you're probably aware, it's a blood sport.

I'm sure if the Republicans were in the same position as the Democrats are now, they'd do the same thing to remove theiir enemies from office or prevent them from running again.