Leftist edumactors kneed moar edumacation

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
DeSantis should be fixated on the cost of living issues in Fla- housing is unaffordable, home insurance even worse, but instead he is exanding gun access, defunding, public schools, & banning everything he dislikes-teachers, journalists & the vulnerable," Weingarten tweeted on Sunday.

Nice -- perhaps if she spent more time worrying about educating herself and the students her office impacts through the teachers they represent instead of promoting drag shows she'd be somewhat literate?

But I'm not surprised she's dumb. Lotusdunce was a teacher and I've seen potted plants with higher IQs

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's all politcal theater. She knows damn well why DeSantis is doing what he is doing. Shes joining in the gaslighting campaign telling people they should be worried about other shit that they themselves dont even bother with at all.

I saw some asshole on FB actually bitching that instead of worrying about drag shows we should be worried about homeless children and what not.

As if that sword doesnt cut both ways? First off.....conservatives are the ones doing ALL the outreach for homeless people. All of it.

Second off.....why arrange, push for, pay for and push drag shows when there are homeless children?!

"Hey kids....we know some of you are homeless but instead of helping with that issue, we paid for these drag performance so you can feel awkward seeing grown men in thongs writhe on the ground!! You're welcome!!"

Come the fuck on. If they are gonna claim reasonable push back on sexualizing children is a bad use of time because "homeless kids" than it follows they shouldnt be spending resources on the gotdamn shit to begin with. How much housing could these assholes have provided with the billions they spend on their partisan bullshit? Exactly.

I dont ever see leftists out actually HELPING others. I DO see thousands of "cons" doing it though. Leftists are more likely to burn down affordable housing and crisis centers for pregnant women than they are to actually serve the people in their communities.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
It's all politcal theater. She knows damn well why DeSantis is doing what he is doing. Shes joining in the gaslighting campaign telling people they should be worried about other shit that they themselves dont even bother with at all.

I saw some asshole on FB actually bitching that instead of worrying about drag shows we should be worried about homeless children and what not.

As if that sword doesnt cut both ways? First off.....conservatives are the ones doing ALL the outreach for homeless people. All of it.

Second off.....why arrange, push for, pay for and push drag shows when there are homeless children?!

"Hey kids....we know some of you are homeless but instead of helping with that issue, we paid for these drag performance so you can feel awkward seeing grown men in thongs writhe on the ground!! You're welcome!!"

Come the fuck on. If they are gonna claim reasonable push back on sexualizing children is a bad use of time because "homeless kids" than it follows they shouldnt be spending resources on the gotdamn shit to begin with. How much housing could these assholes have provided with the billions they spend on their partisan bullshit? Exactly.

I dont ever see leftists out actually HELPING others. I DO see thousands of "cons" doing it though. Leftists are more likely to burn down affordable housing and crisis centers for pregnant women than they are to actually serve the people in their communities.
I think obtaining Trumps tax returns will solve all of mankind’s problems for centuries to come

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Do you know why there are children starving in African countries?

Because there aren't drag queens doing sex shows in front of minors.

That's why Putin Invaded Ukraine you know. He's a transphobe and thought that was the drag capital of the werld

that and he was trying to make sure we never see Trump's tax returns

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I found this relevant and valuable.

Screenshot-20230307-122824-Facebook.jpg

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
At this point it seems to attract pedophiles and far left losers who can't hold down any other job.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!