Let my Poppy gooooo

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Scotty, have you been posting on these stupid forums since Al Gore invented the internet...have you ever stepped up and posted on a writing website? It appears not...what a pity, but considering that you have a penchant for posting nothing but silly flames and bravado, you would really not do well.

And who is proxy, you never seem to say...it appears to be nothing more than a mash-up of various posters you've read or think you've read.

You can't even divine what I really write 90% of the time with the help of the oracles of Delphi...if you think this shit is content or worth a damn, you are truly stupid. This is just a waste of time while I wait for certain radio blogs to post new Soundcloud contests or while I wait for the results of others to be judged.

Then I'm reading certain writers who I gravitated to as a newbie on another site because you're naturally drawn to people who write about the same things you do. There is very little on these forums that inspires my work...do you think I'm writing about you? That's cute, no really, it is. I actually have a poem and a Soundcloud about Aylana, you don't even need to know who Aylana is to enjoy it, but only Gary would understand the reference and see how closely the poem reflects the Aylana that the Knights of Fire remember.

So you really need to improve your guessing skills, as you appear to be tossing around random flame forum troupes in the hopes of getting lucky. Stop making 32-minute Vocaroos about irrelevant topics that have no bearing on me at all.

If you're going to post some of this incredible worth that you're rumored to be capable of producing, you should do it instead of playing with your lighter and knocking on wood all day.

You sound exactly like Father when he drinks a little too much and then starts arguing with me about how I'm running the business he put me in charge of. It's so irritating, but I'm perfectly capable of dealing with it with the people I've chosen to assist me...he just needs to learn that and enjoy retirement. I am fully capable of taking over and have worked hard to ensure that everything is in order...I also genuinely LOVE the job.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Scotty, have you been posting on these stupid forums since Al Gore invented the internet...have you ever stepped up and posted on a writing website? It appears not...what a pity, but considering that you have a penchant for posting nothing but silly flames and bravado, you would really not do well.

And who is proxy, you never seem to say...it appears to be nothing more than a mash-up of various posters you've read or think you've read.

You can't even divine what I really write 90% of the time with the help of the oracles of Delphi...if you think this shit is content or worth a damn, you are truly stupid. This is just a waste of time while I wait for certain radio blogs to post new Soundcloud contests or while I wait for the results of others to be judged.

Then I'm reading certain writers who I gravitated to as a newbie on another site because you're naturally drawn to people who write about the same things you do. There is very little on these forums that inspires my work...do you think I'm writing about you? That's cute, no really, it is. I actually have a poem and a Soundcloud about Aylana, you don't even need to know who Aylana is to enjoy it, but only Gary would understand the reference and see how closely the poem reflects the Aylana that the Knights of Fire remember.

So you really need to improve your guessing skills, as you appear to be tossing around random flame forum troupes in the hopes of getting lucky. Stop making 32-minute Vocaroos about irrelevant topics that have no bearing on me at all.

If you're going to post some of this incredible worth that you're rumored to be capable of producing, you should do it instead of playing with your lighter and knocking on wood all day.

You sound exactly like Father when he drinks a little too much and then starts arguing with me about how I'm running the business he put me in charge of. It's so irritating, but I'm perfectly capable of dealing with it with the people I've chosen to assist me...he just needs to learn that and enjoy retirement. I am fully capable of taking over and have worked hard to ensure that everything is in order...I also genuinely LOVE the job.
Jesus Christ…you’re also morphing into a Flynn wank sock! :LOL3:

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Jesus Christ…you’re also morphing into a Flynn wank sock! :LOL3:

Oh, Breakfall, is my English prose too cerebral for you? Should I dumb it down so that the other Bastard Factory members' heads don't explode?

Should I address you in Afrikaans?

my broer verkoop ganja op straat
deur 'n rot gebyt
nou is hy in die tronk

verstaan jy

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Oh, Breakfall, is my English prose too cerebral for you? Should I dumb it down so that the other Bastard Factory members' heads don't explode?

Should I address you in Afrikaans?

my broer verkoop ganja op straat
deur 'n rot gebyt
nou is hy in die tronk

verstaan jy
Jy ek verstaan. Ek was nie in die tronk nie meisie-seun. Jammer…jy praak baie, so ek maak die Flynn grap spiel. Lol

Blandscape

Factory Bastard