Let my Poppy gooooo

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Bring back Fox.

Analya, or whatever your name is, I has disappoint.

We need the contextual free styling of Poppy back. You really aren’t as interesting or whimsical as the esteemed Fox Mulder.

Log off. Bring back Fox

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
tumblr_pcx910MQFC1wmuvgco7_1280.gif

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Oi you dumb fuck. Nobody wants to listen to your shit accent. Try shutting the fuck up for once you white nigger!
Seriously. This might be a serious case of mentally challenged patient. 10 minutes of garbage in a homosexual accent. Who is listening to that?

What a downjuiced lost cause.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
That's what the western filthy people obey to too. :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Seriously. This might be a serious case of mentally challenged patient. 10 minutes of garbage in a homosexual accent. Who is listening to that?

What a downjuiced lost cause.
I honestly can’t listen to him. He’s not even remotely funny. He has truly bastardised the English language Dilf!

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I honestly can’t listen to him. He’s not even remotely funny. He has truly bastardised the English language Dilf!
I tried it 3 times and closed it to the 5th second.

I love distinguished English. Especially from the UK. He is raping it. So I closed the vocaroo.

He must be KAPUTT in the skull. What a poor betamale

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I tried it 3 times and closed it to the 5th second.

I love distinguished English. Especially from the UK. He is raping it. So I closed the vocaroo.

He must be KAPUTT in the skull. What a poor betamale
He’s a sad sack of shit. That accent is fucking annoying. I can’t listen to him at all now. Fucking vocaroo is supposed to be a minute tops—fucking cunt drones on forever. Such a cock sucker that bloke!

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
He’s a sad sack of shit. That accent is fucking annoying. I can’t listen to him at all now. Fucking vocaroo is supposed to be a minute tops—fucking cunt drones on forever. Such a cock sucker that bloke!
He is old and doesn't get it.

It is really menat for a short QuicKrush. And he is telling lengthy fairytales with a messed up accent.

I bet he has a soft cock.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Absolute soft cock. Blandscape? Is he talking about the Scottland plains or what?
I can't say. I honestly couldn't understand a proper sentence. He might chewed a huge fat COCK and spoke a vocaroo. Talking about multi tasking.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Fucking vocaroo is supposed to be a minute tops

From the Vocaroo FAQ:

"The maximum recording time is somewhere over 6 hours. Finding the exact time limit is left as an exercise for the reader."

Six. Hours.
And you lot are whinging about 10-20 minutes?
I've seen cotton balls harder than you fluffy numpties.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
From the Vocaroo FAQ:

"The maximum recording time is somewhere over 6 hours. Finding the exact time limit is left as an exercise for the reader."

Six. Hours.
Okay, a good recording is around a minute for shits and giggles. Nobody wants a sermon…particularly a garbled one at that!

I realise he’s your pal mate, but to me he’s merely forum fodder to kick around. The cunt can hardly speak English ffs!

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
From the Vocaroo FAQ:

Six. Hours.
You stupid imbecile. Mister WebTv family guy.

Alcohol is also not dangerous if you drink a glass. Does it mean yiu can drink whiskey and drive a car, you messed up liberal fart inhaler?

Ass clown.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Okay, a good recording is around a minute for shits and giggles. Nobody wants a sermon…particularly a garbled one at that!

Unless I missed something and you've been appointed overlord of BF that's only your personal opinion, not a binding resolution or even a sternly-worded suggestion. You should join Benzo and probably spend more time on Twitter with their base-coded character limit; it's the go-to platform for the short attention span crowd.

Or, and I'm just spitballing here, you could man the fuck up and stop whinging like a bruised-arsed cunt about what other people are up to that isn't affecting you in the slightest.

Fooking 'ell.

I realise he’s your pal mate, but to me he’s merely forum fodder to kick around. The cunt can hardly speak English ffs!

We're all someone else's idea of forum fodder.
Hakuna matata.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Unless I missed something and you've been appointed overlord of BF that's only your personal opinion, not a binding resolution or even a sternly-worded suggestion. You should join Benzo and probably spend more time on Twitter with their base-coded character limit; it's the go-to platform for the short attention span crowd.

Or, and I'm just spitballing here, you could man the fuck up and stop whinging like a bruised-arsed cunt about what other people are up to that isn't affecting you in the slightest.

Fooking 'ell.

We're all someone else's idea of forum fodder.
Hakuna matata.
Yeah but you get my point don’t you? No person in their right fucking mind is going to listen to his garbled mess. The cunt needs to die already! Lol

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah but you get my point don’t you? No person in their right fucking mind is going to listen to his garbled mess. The cunt needs to die already! Lol
When he is mentally challenged he always pull out the "it is your opinion " card. Gayity was active in Web TV forums or whatever. An old man.

I heard that he wears diapers because his anus muscle and tiny pee pee is CRUSHED. Uncontrolled piss and scat.

Poor guy

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Yeah but you get my point don’t you? No person in their right fucking mind is going to listen to his garbled mess.

I can't argue with that since I've always known by society's (and probably even our species') standard I am nowhere near in my right mind and thank all the non-existent gods and goddesses for it.

Being well-adjusted to a fucked-up so-called civilization isn't actually a flex.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I can't argue with that since I've always known by society's (and probably even our species') standard I am nowhere near in my right mind and thank all the non-existent gods and goddesses for it.

Being well-adjusted to a fucked-up so-called civilization isn't actually a flex.
Yeah man…society is to blame. Such is life these days. I’m glad that you understand what a fucking muppet the old prick is. Remember him at CW’s defunct forum, Flame Tickler or some shit and the cunt yapped around my ankles like some love sick chihuahua? I swear it was so embarrassing. And then cw would warn me not to troll any of you guys because I might upset the apple cart. King Poofter was there thinking that he ruled the roost. I got you to change your Vitriol username because I thought it was more suited to a female flamer.

Now you’re in the big bad troll world mate with a bad arse name…you can thank me for that. I create change. Lol

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
LoL gayity playing the ignore card now :LOL3:

I guess my truth bullets were too hard for the old man. Breaky go soft on him. He is new. Lololo.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
LoL gayity playing the ignore card now :LOL3:

I guess my truth bullets were too hard for the old man. Breaky go soft on him. He is new. Lololo.
Aye, I laughed my arse off when he called himself Vitriol. I first thought he was this middle-aged bitchy chick. I latched straight onto “her” because I love teasing feisty women. I end up fucking them because I’m alpha. This is going back years…early BC or VF. But she turned out to be a he…and he wasn’t full of vitriol after all. Pretty laid back fella. He just has a few shitty friends! Lol

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Remember him at CW’s defunct forum, Flame Tickler or some shit and the cunt yapped around my ankles like some love sick chihuahua?

So now this is you what- returning the favor to him?

I swear it was so embarrassing.

Oh it still is; maybe it's just more difficult for you to see now with your teeth caught in his sock eh wot?

:OhGawd:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
So now this is you what- returning the favor to him?

Oh it still is; maybe it's just more difficult for you to see now with your teeth caught in his sock eh wot?

:OhGawd:
Hahahaa…you’re a funny cunt…you make me laugh. Hey Blandscape has always being an absolute idiot. I used to laugh at him overcompensating with his thesaurus and jargon, only to realise here listening to his initial vocaroo’s that the white nigger can’t even speak English properly.

I just felt it was strange that you were liking and loving every single post of his. I mean, fucking hell dude, the cunt is a complete fuck up. Hopefully he’ll top himself one day.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
From the Vocaroo FAQ:

Six. Hours.
If the dumb spasticated jock wants to speak to people then go to discord and chat.

Somone link old Blandy to Fleas chat server.I'm sure she would love to chat away with that boring sweaty sock.