Let those tears flow through you, monster

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

But i'll answer that for you; you crying little no nose creature bitch with too many female hormones

it's because @Bastard Factory sent me a message privately asking me to cut the shit out like I'm sure he did with your navy faggot boyfriend and the difference is. I respected his request.

haw haw, pwned again

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Many fine people on both sides have been banned or punished at one time or another. I appreciate the fairness and civility of the administration here. Those who persist even in the face of polite requests to take it easy deserve what they get.

Now they are complaining about it at the cbt safe space too.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Many fine people on both sides have been banned or punished at one time or another. I appreciate the fairness and civility of the administration here. Those who persist even in the face of polite requests to take it easy deserve what they get.

How many trophy threads do I have there now?

X

xXx
Site Supporter

almost enough to stand on and reach the things nn top 'a the fridge (:

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

almost enough to stand on and reach the things nn top 'a the fridge (:
That’s a lot

I win

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Has Peaches, sorry I mean Levon, finally come clean about his identity or is he still prancing around like a geriatric sugarplum fairy and dodging the accusations ?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Has Peaches, sorry I mean Levon, finally come clean about his identity or is he still prancing around like a geriatric sugarplum fairy and dodging the accusations ?
that guy is a disgusting freak. he doesn't have a nose