Lily's husband is gay as fuck

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
^^Drunk and fucking up quotes LOL embarrassing.

I'm not drunk. If I were, I'd still be more competent than you.

You grasp at small mistakes in desperation, doop doop de doop

What you ought to be embarrassed about, pedestrian, is just how pathetically poor you are.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
@RAVEN @Lily ~ I’m gonna play devils advocate here and be honest with you both. This has gone too far with the threat of RL contact. Take a break from each other. Please.

I haven't threatened a thing. I don't need to. I don't feel threatened by words on a troll forum.

Which is why you threatened legal action on SG. LOL
She did??? Lmao moar soooopeeenas!

LOL yeah, can't remember what it was over. I remember thinking at the time that she's got a few screws loose to get so riled up about shit said on forums.
That was the tactic years ago at trollvalhalla and the police said stop poasting there...lmao

Imagine calling the internet police over hurt feelz.... Poarka must have them on speed dial.

No fucktard, I don't. If someone doxxed your ass, you'd probably never return, cowardly fuck.

@Aryan

I was right...you are aghast that Flynn had the balls to post her info. Chickenshit motherfucker.

Deport would leave forever if people new his background info. Might stick a gun in his mouth and call it a life.

Flynn is a male you gullible idiot.

Make you a deal, Aryan. If I can pull up a post where you contradict yourself stating, "on second thought Flynn might be female afterall," you have to make a podcast using your real voice that must be a minute long.

Deal?

You could be a 75 year old vicar for all I know.... that's the trouble with conversing with people online.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Hey Aryan, why are you begging SSS to hand over pictures of me on the shoutbox?

You see Aryan, I might not like SSS and SSS might not like me, he was first generation and I was second generation B.H. We both took oaths that we both still stand by and adhere to. Same thing with Freud same thing with Martini, same thing with H.C. Trouble. We all belong to an esoteric society that we were all initiated into and given knowledge. Each one of us with our own strengths and weaknesses. You are an outsider, you aren't one of us. You will never be one of us. So in other words, you're barking up the wrong tree.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@RAVEN @Lily ~ I’m gonna play devils advocate here and be honest with you both. This has gone too far with the threat of RL contact. Take a break from each other. Please.

I haven't threatened a thing. I don't need to. I don't feel threatened by words on a troll forum.

Which is why you threatened legal action on SG. LOL
She did??? Lmao moar soooopeeenas!

LOL yeah, can't remember what it was over. I remember thinking at the time that she's got a few screws loose to get so riled up about shit said on forums.
That was the tactic years ago at trollvalhalla and the police said stop poasting there...lmao

Imagine calling the internet police over hurt feelz.... Poarka must have them on speed dial.

No fucktard, I don't. If someone doxxed your ass, you'd probably never return, cowardly fuck.

@Aryan

I was right...you are aghast that Flynn had the balls to post her info. Chickenshit motherfucker.

Deport would leave forever if people new his background info. Might stick a gun in his mouth and call it a life.

Flynn is a male you gullible idiot.

Make you a deal, Aryan. If I can pull up a post where you contradict yourself stating, "on second thought Flynn might be female afterall," you have to make a podcast using your real voice that must be a minute long.

Deal?

You could be a 75 year old vicar for all I know.... that's the trouble with conversing with people online.

What a tard!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

What you ought to be embarrassed about, pedestrian, is just how pathetically poor you are.

You always refer back to a 4 year old comment made on SG about being banned from driving.

Do you honestly think that nothing has changed since then?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You see Aryan, I might not like SSS and SSS might not like me, he was first generation and I was second generation B.H. We both took oaths that we both still stand by and adhere to. Same thing with Freud same thing with Martini, same thing with H.C. Trouble. We all belong to an esoteric society that we were all initiated into and given knowledge. Each one of us with our own strengths and weaknesses. You are an outsider, you aren't one of us. You will never be one of us. So in other words, you're barking up the wrong tree.

It ain't the way he wanted it! He can handle things! He's smart! Not like everybody says... like dumb... He's smart and wants respect!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You always refer back to a 4 year old comment made on SG about being banned from driving.

I think you still don't own a car. Never mind that you mentioned old shit from SG yourself, moronic hypocrite.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

That's nice, although being a BH throwback isn't on my bucket list.

If you're implying that SSS can be trusted with your alleged PI, then you're mistaken, seeing as I recall him spamming a thread in Meltdown a while back with random pics of that infamous fiveheaded chick you claim to be.

I didn't pay much attention at the time, but was curious why he did it.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

It ain't the way he wanted it! He can handle things! He's smart! Not like everybody says... like dumb... He's smart and wants respect!

Yet, he's literally begging SSS for my pictures.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I think you still don't own a car.

Thinking isn't your strong point though, as you regularly illustrate.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

If you're implying that SSS can be trusted with your alleged PI, then you're mistaken, seeing as I recall him spamming a thread in Meltdown a while back with random pics of that infamous fiveheaded chick you claim to be.

That was Iggy Mcklutz or whatever that crackwhore goes by. You can find that picture in the "post your picture" thread, you gigantic moron.

For someone that claims to be smart, you sure act dumb.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I saw that. I don't know the players nor the history so I stay out. But this dumb motherfucker is pathetic. Only that kind of a retard thinks he's fucking slick.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

If I really wanted to I could dig the thread out, but I don't care enough to bother.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

And yes, SSS can fully be trusted with ALL my personal information.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

That was Iggy Mcklutz or whatever that crackwhore goes by. You can find that picture in the "post your picture" thread, you gigantic moron.

Nope, I know what she looks like and it wasn't her.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Okay, prove me wrong. Post a picture of your car with you in front of it. I know what you look like. I remember that picture where you're inside of a car smirking as if smelling your farts brings you loads of pleasure.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Imagine being friends with a nonce. LOL

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That isn't an act. He's not that talented.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

If I really wanted to I could dig the thread out, but I don't care enough to bother.

Oh. Here. We. Go.

Don't promise me a good time and then not come through.

You are truly stupid.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Calm down. Those adult diapers aren't cheap these days.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Oh. Here. We. Go.

You are truly stupid.

Always with the creepy homo vibes.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Nope, I know what she looks like and it wasn't her.

Look again in misplaced meltdowns, she claimed it was her. She's also in the post your picture thread.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Calm down. Those adult diapers aren't cheap these days.

Nonsensical response, you retarded asshole.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Okay, prove me wrong. Post a picture of your car with you in front of it. I know what you look like. I remember that picture where you're inside of a car smirking as if smelling your farts brings you loads of pleasure.

Oh hell no, Aryan's not doing that! Then we'll see that he's shorter than Biggie Dildo. Can't have that going around the forums.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Right... like I'm gonna jump to attention and do as you say.

Why don't you post a recent pic?

The only one anyone has seen is the Danny Devito impersonation.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh hell no, Aryan's not doing that! Then we'll see that he's shorter than Biggie Dildo. Can't have that going around the forums.

Someone has to be the shortest...it's not going to be him!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Right... like I'm gonna jump to attention and do as you say.

Why don't you post a recent pic?

The only one anyone has seen is the Danny Devito impersonation.

I'm not the one lying about owning a car.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Imagine being friends with a nonce. LOL

Show me where I said we were "friends."

God. You are fucking retarded. Now you're making up shit just like Dove.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Oh. Here. We. Go.

You are truly stupid.

Always with the creepy homo vibes.

Always with the airclaims.