Lily's husband is gay as fuck

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey Aryan, why are you begging SSS to hand over pictures of me on the shoutbox?

You see Aryan, I might not like SSS and SSS might not like me, he was first generation and I was second generation B.H. We both took oaths that we both still stand by and adhere to. Same thing with Freud same thing with Martini, same thing with H.C. Trouble. We all belong to an esoteric society that we were all initiated into and given knowledge. Each one of us with our own strengths and weaknesses. You are an outsider, you aren't one of us. You will never be one of us. So in other words, you're barking up the wrong tree.

That's nice, although being a BH throwback isn't on my bucket list.

If you're implying that SSS can be trusted with your alleged PI, then you're mistaken, seeing as I recall him spamming a thread in Meltdown a while back with random pics of that infamous fiveheaded chick you claim to be.

I didn't pay much attention at the time, but was curious why he did it.

And yes, SSS can fully be trusted with ALL my personal information.

Imagine being friends with a nonce. LOL

Show me where I said we were "friends."

God. You are fucking retarded. Now you're making up shit just like Dove.

So you regularly hand out your PI to folks who you aren't friendly with? Great logic.

Part of the being in that group is opening yourself up, letting each member know your fears, your passions and who you are, even if it is embarrassing...kinda like relationships which probably know nothing about as you've obviously got soo very much to hide. SSS knows everything about me.

Sounds like an extremely faggish cult.

Do you play with each other's cocks before or after the BH remembrance ceremony?

Of course to you something is "faggish" when you have to let people into your discomfort zone. I can tell you're going to be alone all your life. That's quite sad.

Aww, are you still upset that I don't want to be your e-friend?

Who said that? Once again you're the one grasping at straws. Keep making up more shit that I can use at a later time or now to highlight your fucking overall stupidity.

I think he scratches his ass and wipes his brain.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Okay, prove me wrong. Post a picture of your car with you in front of it. I know what you look like. I remember that picture where you're inside of a car smirking as if smelling your farts brings you loads of pleasure.

Right... like I'm gonna jump to attention and do as you say.

Why don't you post a recent pic?

The only one anyone has seen is the Danny Devito impersonation.

Chicken!

How so? Poarka hasn't posted a single pic of herself ever.

No. She's had other's do it for her moron.

So how am I a "chicken" when I've posted numerous photos of myself, yet she hasn't?

Other's have posted her photos without her permission. You already knew this. Quit acting like you don't know. You got brain damage or something?

WTF does that have to do with anything?

The point is I have posted pics and she hasn't, so if anyone is "chicken" it's your fat friend.

The point being her pics are out there, whereas no one knows if those are your real pictures. Make sense now, genius?

No it doesn't, why are my pics considered fake according to you, while oither people's are legit? :Crazy:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

You see Aryan, I might not like SSS and SSS might not like me, he was first generation and I was second generation B.H. We both took oaths that we both still stand by and adhere to. Same thing with Freud same thing with Martini, same thing with H.C. Trouble. We all belong to an esoteric society that we were all initiated into and given knowledge. Each one of us with our own strengths and weaknesses. You are an outsider, you aren't one of us. You will never be one of us. So in other words, you're barking up the wrong tree.

If you're implying that SSS can be trusted with your alleged PI, then you're mistaken, seeing as I recall him spamming a thread in Meltdown a while back with random pics of that infamous fiveheaded chick you claim to be.

So you regularly hand out your PI to folks who you aren't friendly with? Great logic.

Part of the being in that group is opening yourself up, letting each member know your fears, your passions and who you are, even if it is embarrassing...kinda like relationships which probably know nothing about as you've obviously got soo very much to hide. SSS knows everything about me.

Do you play with each other's cocks before or after the BH remembrance ceremony?

Of course to you something is "faggish" when you have to let people into your discomfort zone. I can tell you're going to be alone all your life. That's quite sad.

Who said that? Once again you're the one grasping at straws. Keep making up more shit that I can use at a later time or now to highlight your fucking overall stupidity.

Lol!!!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Lol!!!

His level of stupidity is so exasperating. I can't help myself.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

You've just exposed yourself as being part of some weird BH cult and I'm the one who should be worried about info being used against me at a later date? LOL

What are you, some sort of Freemason within the troll community?

Fucking AIDS.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Okay, prove me wrong. Post a picture of your car with you in front of it. I know what you look like. I remember that picture where you're inside of a car smirking as if smelling your farts brings you loads of pleasure.

Chicken!

So how am I a "chicken" when I've posted numerous photos of myself, yet she hasn't?

Other's have posted her photos without her permission. You already knew this. Quit acting like you don't know. You got brain damage or something?

The point is I have posted pics and she hasn't, so if anyone is "chicken" it's your fat friend.

The point being her pics are out there, whereas no one knows if those are your real pictures. Make sense now, genius?

No it doesn't, why are my pics considered fake according to you, while oither people's are legit? :Crazy:

Dude, we've been through this already. Because your pictures never age. It seems you're using a group of pictures from 1998 and then time stood still. Are you immortal?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Chicken!

Dude, we've been through this already. Because your pictures never age. It seems you're using a group of pictures from 1998 and then time stood still. Are you immortal?

Which part of they were all taken within a similar time period is so difficult for you to understand?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

You've just exposed yourself as being part of some weird BH cult and I'm the one who should be worried about info being used against me at a later date? LOL

Fucking AIDS.

I never said it was a cult or did I say we were Freemasons, which we aren't. It's something that you wouldn't understand because you aren't enlightened.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Chicken!

Which part of they were all taken within a similar time period is so difficult for you to understand?

So. 1998 and that's it? Did cameras all of a sudden stop working wherever it is you're from? Are you a time traveler?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Fucking AIDS.

I never said it was a cult or did I say we were Freemasons, which we aren't. It's something that you wouldn't understand because you aren't enlightened.

No you didn't, but that's what it sounds like...

Do you sacrifice gerbils over Skype during the annual BH anniverary celebrations?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Fucking AIDS.

Do you sacrifice gerbils over Skype during the annual BH anniverary celebrations?

You're into bestiality as well as men. Did we need to know that?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Fucking AIDS.

More disgusting prose from the guy that can't even have an intimate relationship with his own pecker because there's a chance that his own dick might reject him.

Last edited:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Chicken!

So. 1998 and that's it? Did cameras all of a sudden stop working wherever it is you're from? Are you a time traveler?

The most recent pic was taken last year dummy.

How about you?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Chicken!

How about you?

Yeah. Right. Which is why "you're" wearing clothes from the late 90's? C'mon man, this is getting embarrassing for you.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Chicken!

How about you?

Yeah. Right. Which is why "you're" wearing clothes from the late 90's? C'mon man, this is getting embarrassing for you.

How is a baseball cap and Hugo Boss jumper from the late 90's?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Chicken!

How about you?

Could you post that picture?

P.S.-Hugo Boss sucks! Hugo Boss is only sold in outlet stores here.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Chicken!

How about you?

See, this is where your emotional well should ping you and let you know that you ought to jump out a window out of shame.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You know how to butcher the English language, I'll give you that.

You didn't even know what backstabber means, fuckwit.

You don't know what calorie counting is.

But you do know how to eat a :Dickhead:

Oh look, the pro-gay liberal is being homophobic again.

Fuck off with that shit, stupid. I've been calling you a fag all evening. Are you so retarded that your reactions are this slow?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Chicken!

How about you?

That's because you Yanks have no clue about fashion.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
You know how to butcher the English language, I'll give you that.

You didn't even know what backstabber means, fuckwit.

You don't know what calorie counting is.

But you do know how to eat a :Dickhead:

Oh look, the pro-gay liberal is being homophobic again.

Well...you are acting quite gay.

Says the guy pretending to be a woman.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Chicken!

How about you?

Only low class trash, of any race, label drops or wears clothes with the designer name emblazoned on it.

I bet he doesn't know that "designers" make clothes for the sweaty masses. He thinks he's special.